Hmmmmm

Hmmmmm....
Is he really a billionaire? He cant even make his suit great again, how is he going to make america great again?

back to kazalalakskhtsastan with you shitskin

kys, you cant even afford a suit. how are you even on the internet?

Have you ever seen the way old men dress?
They address all the same

hes too scottish to pay for a tailor, he also like fast food

>under budget, ahead of schedule

what's wrong with baggy clothes?
and there's nothing wrong with DJT's length ;)

I knew this board was gay for TRUMP but holy shit

>tie should not pass belt
Tie can pass belt if you wear the kind of pants that go up to your navel, which trump is clearly doing in the pic. This is convenient for people with a belly because if you wear your pants at the beltline your belly will spill over and that looks awful.

>open buttons when sitting
Not opening your suit when sitting is inappropriate because your jacket may rip, but it doesn't prove anything, since the pic could be him just having sat down for a sec. Not like not opening the button is a fashion choice.

>tie know too small
nope, it's perfect, it's too small when you can see the ties loop under the shirt collar. Since his know merges with the collar, the knot is ok. The knot size, once this has been taken into account, is a personal choice.

>box shoulders
no, just a normal jacket. whoever made the pic prolly never wears a suit.

>jacket too long
no, it goes to his buttcheeks, it's just right.

>creasing
if you walk around all day in your suit it's bound to crease

>baggy
>crumpled
Trump is on the chubby side, if he wore less baggy pants they'd be too tight on the thighs.

Trump is /fa/ as fuck.

They don't fit anymore because he has to wear armor under it. Of course it's going to make everything look ill fitting.

>they address all the same
>they address
>address

2/10 would not bang

Although I love Trump, I couldn't help but notice his suits always fit badly. He's probably too rich to care about stuff like that I thinl

>Guardian font

Concealed carry holders usually wear baggy suits to hide the gun outlines.

You'll notice this on secret service agents, they don't wear crisp, perfect suits. They're always a bit bigger than they need to be. Donald does have a CCW permit.

That's the most sense I can make of it anyway.

Gonna need more breathing room for a CCW and body armor

Donald Trump is living proof that money doesnt buy class or taste.

Oh yeah, forgot that.
He also always wore a vest.

The suit he has when he meets Obama for instance, is much better.

Trump's suits have always bothered me. They look cheap, and he let's himself look like the suits are wearing him.

Yes he is a billionaire.
No he's not remarkably impressive because of it, he's just a charismatic swindling fraud that managed to save his as by winning this election.
How he'll lead America we'll just have to see, either he fucks up and terminate any pretense as to their relevance on a world scale, or he doesn't and brings their minds back to a more realistic representation of their power anyway.

Isn't it because he's been wearing a bulletproof vest underneath it for the last 12 months?

>this is what shallow leftists actually care about

/fa/ pls

I prefer this look.

A E S T H E T I C
Will any military power ever look as sharp as the nazis?

get fucked nu-male faggot

this

the tie is literally perfect constantly

only gorrial dick nigger alphas have long as fuck ties

This coming from Kazakhstan
A nation where you will never see a suit in real life

Only if they hire fashion designers like Hugo Boss... But now all are fags or women so...

those are his own (literally) brand of clothing which are supposed to look like that. he doesn't give a fuck what others wear

and he still dresses way better than Hillary

BASED Hugo BOSS.

That pic was the only time I saw him look kinda rough in a suit. Every other time the suits are great. I wonder if a bullet proof vest he probably has to wear has anything to do with it. Not that any of this matters, its pretty fucking gay to comment on someones clothes so I will shut my pie hole now.

Poor people wear brands, rich people own them.

They had an article about his suits here today as well.
And they wonder why nobody takes them serious anymore.

How many Brioni suits do you own OP?

That actually explains a lot. Cheap, shitty suits made in China.

Surprisingly rare

No you moron

He wears Brioni suits for day to day wear. Which is fairly pedestrian for a man of his wealth and status.

I have one brioni suit and one pants/jacket separates. The suit was almost $4500 before tailoring.

They see track suits all the time

He needs baggy pants to hide his big penis. Didn't want to take off the only thing black people have, he needed their vote

Bulletproof vest
Dress for comfort

Fuck off toothpaste. Your royal family is a bunch of swindling frauds.

Pretty sure it's a debate picture of him sitting.
Which is understandable why he didn't unbutton because then he'd be doing that a lot in two hours.

Exactly the point, he's fat. Suits fits a fat guy differently than fit man.

OMG Look he has a nosehair!!!
OMG He ties his shoes in a bow!!!!!!!
OMG Why do I suddenly have hair growing down there?

OMG Where's my safety pin?

>you twats are so pathetic

trump is fat and tries to hide it with baggy suits. can't blame him tho

Trump is too busy to work out. Not too lazy to work out.

There is a difference.

He also has Melania bouncing on his cock. Do you have a Melania tier Slovak bouncing on you that didn't cost 2000€ a night?

>top button when standing
Image disregarded. Trump has never, ever done that. The only question is why he closed it while sitting, which nobody gives a shit about.

he's fat because he's old, that's all.

The Nazis made looking sharp synonymous with being the bad guys

Really? Why aren't they custom made?

I'll bet she costs him far more than that.

It's common in the USA for people to wear baggy suits, just watch one episode of Judge Judy and you'll see what I'm talking about.

He has to hide his hyper-alloy combat chassis with loose fitting suits. His body was destroyed in WWIII before he was sent back to our timeline to prevent it.

He's a fat 70 year old, who has boundless self-confidence.
He looks pretty good considering.

How is the jacket too long? Fucking faggots wearing bum freezer jackets.

And there's nothing wrong with padded shoulders. Every man benefits from structured shoulders. People fetish soft shoulders too much and wind up looking like pic related. A faggot with weak shoulders.

Nothing wrong with baggy for Trump. He's a fat guy. You wouldn't want him wearing slimmer clothes

Plus Trump wears brioni. That's easily more than a grand.

5/10, but have a (you) anyway

You, my friend, are a fucking tool.

WRONG

>implying this is not a great fit

I'm sure he has more bespoke accumulated in his closet than you've ever even seen being worn on other people.

He likes Brioni and Big Macs. He goes to construction sites and works non stop. He probably just orders a few new suits every season and the boutique on Madison ave dispatches a tailor to check his current measurements and take in his existing recent suits. Why does he have to wear some faggy pencil thin Tom Ford numale shit, or saville row bespoke to go watch the wall go up?

Trump was wearing an excellent white tie tux on the night of the Smith Roast in NYC.

Billionaires are not fashion icons bro. Bloomberg has been wearing the same five pairs of old fart looking AE tassel loafers for like 25 years.

And?

>I know how bongs dress from watching Geordie shore

Eh, I suppose, but somebody in his campaign should have suggested that he get a better-fitting suit, even if it's questionable if he lost a single vote because he didn't. But just to make sure, just so asinine images like OP's couldn't have exploited it.

More than a grand if bought on consignment.

$5k is more ballpark depending on wool used.

Tie too wide

Shirt sleeves too long

Not surgeon sleeves

Have you ever even seen a suit in real life you goatfucker?

It's a pretty classic American fit

I like the athletic fit stuff in style now that you can get from Tom Ford, 1911, etc. but the fact of the matter is that they will one day be as passé as Miami vice era queerness. And the classic, boxier American suit will still be in style. Especially, if you can fill it out because you are not a little eurotrash manlet.

Kek

It Probably wasn't exploited because it would only resonate with a handful of homos like you.

Oh come on, it was just a suggestion. It would have never occurred to me that he was poorly dressed, but I meant that, just as a precaution, it should have been taken.

Or maybe not and fat people look bad in any suit they wear, so it probably doesn't matter and it didn't keep him from winning because he did, lol.

this photo is great.

The amount of visible shirt cuff across these 4 guys really tells the story.

Trump and Carson - doing it right.

Cruz - poverty tier

he must be a mobilefag cucked by autocorrect

...Aren't Americans pretty small on average?
Or is that just in comparison to the dutch?

What did he mean by this?

Yeah, most do dress like that. But seriously, get your trash people under control and wear clothes that actually fit you and aren't 1 trillion sizes too big.

There's a good goy.

He said in the art of the deal that he only buys suits off the rack.

1 post by this ID

sage shit threads

OP is a faggot

>stealing the Kazakh security service Wi-Fi to shitpost on Sup Forums
Ballsy.

I wouldn't be so sure, user.

>all fags
Spanish legion is the new FA

>tfw military-style uniforms and great coats will never, ever be in vogue again

It's going to be boring ass business suits forever now, isn't it?

The man has been wearing suits for over 70 years, I think he knows what he likes.

If you had to wear a suit every day of your life, you'd want it to be comfortable as well.

What is trump's CCW?
Will he use it to kill a molochan assassin on live tv?

Hugo BOSS was as dickmuncher as they get.

Kill him? He'd turn the assassin into paste and shoot through the CNN cameraman too.

wow, really made me think.
Now i hate trolls even more. saged.