Questionable content

I'm jealous. Pocky is tough to find here in western Australia and even the most second common type is rare. Marigold gets Jap only ones.

Why do his glasses glow like that

Google glass or some shit

I kinda want to say that you could just dip some kinda pretzel stick or cracker or cookie into chocolate and you’ll basically have pocky, but I can’t think of a good cookie to recommend.

But if you want to try pocky’s close cousin yan yan, those are pretty much just dunkaroos.

Have you tried looking for it at the 7-Eleven? The one near me(QLD) sells them, but I'm not sure if others do.

I thought the flavour was “stanky fish” and I was like why not just eat her vagina

QLD? The place with all the toads?

Why are dunkaroos so fucking expensive

>Pocky is tough to find here in western Australia and even the most second common type is rare
Really?
Over here in Texas I've seen it in mainstream grocery stores.

Augmented Reality

So is he trying to start a new arc for the purpose of getting us interested in a threesome with these three instead of Clinton/Brun/Elliot? Because I gotta say seeing the black nerd fuck the tall asian and the not fat enough fattie holds absolutely no appeal for me, especially compared to the massive appeal of seeing the cyborg, the brown autist, and the giant gay guy all fuck each other.

>Australian complaining about not having chocolate covered biscuits
>Living in the land of Tim Tams

the remember such and such character comments after each page are a bit annoying

>Australia
>Texas

That's a bad comparison.

Pocky is a common thing in grocery stores in America, although it's usually only chocolate and rarely strawberry here. Snow pea snacks are becoming that way too, along with Ramune "soda." That shit ain't soda.

>he heard me talking shit and brought back Dale and Marigold so I can't call him racist.
I'll just have to wait patiently until he puts Dale in the background again...

I think he’s trying to make fun of us for saying these characters had been shelved because they haven’t showed up in so long. But like most of Jeph’s jokes, it’s just not landing.

Dale’s just a brown version of any of the other white nerd characters that might have been written in his place. I mean it’s not like I’d rather if Jeph wrote in some kind of stereotype, but the thing about Dale is that his race will never come of any consequence to anything, and definitely not in the way that Bubbles’s struggles with robot oppression do, because using metaphors like robots is so much safer.

Normal pretzel sticks and melted chocolate and you've got something infinitely superior to pocky.

Ironically, Bubbles is black coded, so he's basically one SJW logic leap frog fest away from hating black people.

Don’t forget he also put one in the middle of the page when Emily hugged Marigold and told her she’d missed her, while Marigold reminded her they’d seen eachother the previous day.

Do not read Questionable Content.

too late

I see green tea pocky from time to time as well. The rarest but still sometimes available pockies I’ve seen were milk, banana, and the kind with almond bits.

When’s that going to transition into him making fun of us by having the robot fucking happen?

It'll happen off screen.
And not be mentioned for 2000 comics.
And then it'll be mentioned in one frame that's a flashback to an innocuous scene.

>Bubbles is black coded
Is she? I thought racial coding was when an aracial character showed features of a specific race, like Garnet from SU being "black coded". Don't like the term myself but whatever.
Bubbles looks like a buff white chick with a red paintjob though.

What part of WA are you in?
If you're close enough to Midland I know that asian store near the library sells them. But then you'd have to go to Midland.

Honestly I thought Bubbles looked black with white hair, but honestly that could just be because black hair would probably be harder to draw than because of any specific intent on Jeph's part.

Actually looking at the black guy in this very page he just looks like a white dude painted black. Jeph doesn't actually bother to make characters look ethnically diverse beyond skin tone. Even his "ratty" "black" hair just looks like particularly messy white guy hair.

I can live with that as long as the robot gets fucked. I’m getting tired of this shit. The robot wants to be fucked and Faye moved on to wearing the “fuck me” uniform that girls wear when they’re ready to fuck (tee shirt and panties).

DUDE ANIME REFERENCE LMAO

I don't think I ever had dunkeroos but I think they do sell yan yan at the local Coles so I might give that a try.

You do have a point. I don't really have room to complain there.

Fuck pocky, woolies always has those little panda heads filled with chocolate, that's where it's at cunce

Don't tell me this entire week will revolve around this bullshit

I want some lewd May adventures god damn it

Strawberry and cookies and cream can easily be found at Wal-Mart and they used to have the kind with almond bits.

What the fuck is wrong with tard face in the first panel ffs.

>marigold offering dale a pocky holding it with her hairy vagina
This should not expand dong...

Were Marigold and Emily that big of friends before? There was the countryside trip, but aside from that, I don't recall them being that close (also weeb references are the cringiest QC moments imo)

No. Emily is just friends with evrybody XD lol so random gurrl.
Truly a cancerous character.

What's the appeal of Pocky in the West? In Japan I imagine it's dirt-cheap and is their equivalent of a bag of M&M's or something, but if you're making a point to buy foreign food, why not get something good? Or at least interesting. Chocolate-coated mini-breadsticks are pretty boring.

Is it confirmed that Dale is actually African American? It's possible he's Indian or some other brown-skinned Caucasoid race.
Most likely he is black and Jeph's just being a hack again, but it's possible that he's meant to look white.

>MFW I visit the chinesse Town here on my city from time on time and they have every single japanese trash food, except pocky (they have some chinese wannabe brand)

I guess since people constantly give him grief over the lack of PoC on his strip, this was his solution.

1) it was popularised by anime
2) marketing
3) it’s easy to store, package, and ship, so more stores will ship and stock it vs a lot of japanese treats that expire faster
4) it’s the only japanese snacks a lot of underaged weebs can get their hands on easily
5) weebs that grew up with pocky have now developed nostalgia for it

Those are far superior you're not wrong.

For years I didn't understand why anime girls rejected soda because they "couldn't take the carbonation". Then I had real Japanese soda. Jesus Christ, that shit feels like drinking weak acid.

Brun is just as ambiguously brown as Dale. And she comes with Black Faye as an accessory. Also Clinton is technically disabled. So that’s three diversity points (not counting gayness) instead of one.

I know Emily is supposed to be asian, but I think even Jeph’s fans forget that.

>May cucking momo adventures

Who did Momo even have a crush on? Wasn’t it Sven?

Yeah, I think it was.

WHEN WILL THE ROBOSEX HAPPEN
IT'S BEEN 14 YEARS

jfc be cancerous eyeglass nudging faggots somewhere else

Sorry to be sullying the sanctity of your Questionable Content thread.