Marvel looking to cast a “femme fatale” for Homecoming Sequel

cbr.com/spider-man-homecoming-sequel-female-black-cat/

Please let her be white
Please let her be white
Please let her be white

hopefully Sienna Miller or someone else super sexy

Well that would be super awkward considering the age gap, wouldn't it? Also are they ditching "MJ" and bringing in Mary Jane this time? I don't think even casual movie goers were buying it

Alexandra Daddario or they can fuck themselves

>black Black Cat
What will we call her?

>Daddario as Black Cat
I don't think she's be the best for the role but on the other hand MYYYYY DIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK

MCU will not have Mary Jane. MJ's purpose was to give Peter a love interest that Disney owned.

Get used to her.

Holland is too big for Daddario

>Please let her be white

She can't be black because that would be racist, but she won't be white because of diversity.

She probably won't be with Peter either if they go the USM route and they will make her older.

If not they will try to subvert the sexy cat thief thing and have her be a spunky kid thief and just plain annihilate anything that makes Felicia sexy.

Either way they will fuck it up.

Sony still has that Silver and Black movie slated, right? I'd rather she be in that one where she can be sexy.

MJ in Homecoming is really Black Cat.

>Despite her antipathy towards men, Felicia feels a kinship with this lone hero; Spider-Man is the first man she felt she could trust and she grows to believe herself in love with him

Michelle is interested in social justice stuff and likes Peter which is kind of similar to

>As Black Cat, she has the subconscious ability to affect probability fields, producing "bad luck" for her enemies.

Michelle subconciously made that stone in Genke's bag explode to harm Liz because she was a rival of hers for Peter's affection.

The girl from Europe is probably the MCU Silver Sable even if not referred to by that.

White Cat, to be contrarian

Just make her a black nigger gal and move on. If black girls aren't available get the nearest white fat woman with neon hair and glasses.

idc about race at this point
i just want her to be felicia hardy

I just really hope they give her a chance as a serious love interest for ONCE and not portray her as some seductress whose amour with Peter lasts minutes like they’ve done in every single adaptation(TAS, USM, Spectacular, Web of Shadows, Edge of Time, TASM1 game, TASM2 game)
It’s time they gave Felicia a chance as the main love interest.

one spidey character they better not fuck up or im done

I thought spider-fans hated homecoming?

Why do you care now?

> European actress in her 20s
well good chance she will be white but she might were a hajib

>were
*where

because it's a chance to root for whites and against everyone else, apparently.
This is fucking nuts.

>where
wear

>Please let her be white
>in a spider-man homecoming sequel

Oh my sweet summer child..
We are going to be lucky if we get someone who is female.. most likely we are getting a trans gendered "latina" who was raised by two sets of gay parrents while "she" is an polyamorous omnisexual.. Who just happens to be called a cat and confusedly gets called black.

mcu is slowly replacing existing comic characters with "diversty" hires. give it 2 years thor will be a woman and spiderman will be hispanic

>wear
we’re

"Hey guys.. should we cast a white person as this superhero/villain just because they have 50+ years of being white?"

"Brah.. are you racist?"

"Wha...No I..I..What about a black Magneto?"

"Bro.. that sounds Magne-ficient!"

Honestly if people want black characters then write black characters. Don't just raceswap for no reason.
Otherwise I want a campaign to make a Black Panther movie with purely white actors. Why should that race be excluded?

BLACK cat, make her white.
Why must you whitewash everything?

It’d be more accurate to the comics than what we’re getting now.

>european actresses in her 20s
To me that sounds like “white actress whose character will not have a problematic age difference with the protagonist”, given the fact that Laura Harrier who portrayed Liz was 27 when Homecoming came out. They’d need a 30+ year old for a noticeable age difference. Hell, even May who is played by a 52yo doesn’t look a day over 35.

Are we even sure it's Black Cat? For all we know, they're going to genderswap one of Spider-Man's villains, like they did with Ghost.

BBC

Who the fuck cares? Hot is hot.

Pretty much. I swear, why couldn't she have gotten in before this swapping nonsense.

How do you know op is a spider fan? Maybe he's a black cat fan.

Since co became a political shit fucking zone for tumblr and pol

I just wanna talk about comics and cartoons again without a thread turning into a fucking political warzone, i come here to get AWAY from that shit

She’s already in her 30s, too late for her.
For some reason though I can’t think of a single actress who would fit the role.

Black Cat is in Sony's SILVER & BLACK movie, which is not canon to the MCU. So it's probably not her.

It is probably spider gwen.

>no metion of race
>racial rage still targets it anyway
I guess the anti-minority faction's sense of victimhood isn't as provoked as they tend to imply.

>MCU Spidey is Ultimate heavy
>implying we won't get the puking scene

You know that could work.

Like imagine her Baroness but not shit.

which is fitting since Morgan Lofting and Grey Griffin have voiced both Black Cat and Baroness.

>hot "black" women
> on the lighter side, straight haired and no negriod features
Every fucking time.

Isn't Homecoming Peter still in highschool?
Or is he entering college?
My point being, Spider-Man + Black Cat should always be fun and flirty! FUN AND FLIRTY!

You mean that actual Sup Forumstards and Sup Forums gfaggots infested this board.

What you should do is simply report, ignore and sage any dumb shit that those idiots do, but people in Sup Forums like you take the damn bait so easily it feels like a useless effort to try to warn people.

High school junior.

It's possible they might go the Spectacular route and have Black Cat be around the same age as Peter anyway.
Truth be told I don't care as long as the relationship between Peter and Felicia remains fun and incredibly flirtatious.

>Please let her be white
I mean... Would they really imply that many White Male/Black Female ships in this franchise?

>Adrian and his wife
>Peter and Liz
>Peter and "MJ"
>Possibly "MJ"'s parents.

Is Black Cat really Spider-Man's best love interest?

Black isn't the only alternative to white

Spider-man's, yes. Peter's, not so much, not while they were dating at least. It only took her some 5 years to realize that Peter's a keeper.

Then Slott had to come along with SpOck and make her a villain proper.
Who let Slott write Spidey!

Same asshole who broke up his marriage, robbed him of 90% of his superhero friends and messed up decades of character development, Black Cat's included.

Fucking Quesada.
Fucking Marvel.

In all seriousness, the damage to the Spider-family done by the combination of Quesada and Slott still astonishes me to this day.
I'm not even sure it could be fully repaired even if they tried.

Probably not but returning him to humble means would be a start.
Why is Spidey international now and not street-level?
Why is Ock in a robot trying to mind-wipe him again?
Why is Spider-Man now discount Iron-Man?
To be honest one thing I did like is that Prowler now chills on the regular with Spidey.

You're a bit behind on current events. Peter's street level once again, he works in the Bugle directly under Robby, Ock is now in a modified Peter clone body and Prowler is dead.

It's either going to take a hugeass OMD-ish retcon or years or rebuilding relationships. Or just something like if a person knew Spidey's identity before OMD and see him unmasked now they gain back all their memories of the times they've shared.

Either way I really miss stuff like in pic related.

cont.

We'll never get adult Peter in media ever again outside of comics and maybe some games.

If you disagree with how Hollywood SJWizes source materials, why even bother caring about this movie?

is that even still happening? I thought after venom Sony was giving up

It's probably ultimate Jessica Drew

>clone of Peter or interdimensional version of a character that's not even introduced
I think I'll stick with it being Felicia.

Ultimate Jessica can be Tom in drag

>Well that would be super awkward considering the age gap, wouldn't it?
Ultimate Felicia it is then.

I think there's potential in a Magneto who's black, and also a Holocaust survivor.

But nobody liked her

You stupid nigger it was the infestation of Tumblr and sjw shit in marvel that started it.
Sup Forumswas love. Then they shit on our comics and cartoons and pushed this political shit constantly. Sup Forums and Sup Forums did not come you retard, we were always here but you made it this way.
You started it and ruined everything.
Now cause of your weimar levels of horseshit and making EVERY THING political in the usual Marxist way, Even normies are racially aware and are becoming Nazis.
Yes I'm mad bc you made captain America the red skull irl and he's objectivly the good guy now.
We just wanted our funny books.

I think it could. It would take what this user said, but it could be done. The problem is that the people with the power to make it happen don't want to. They're convinced that Spidey's been fine, if not better than ever, for the last decade.

>It's not my fault I'm misbehaving! You ruined my personality! I'm the victim here!
The things you consider personal attacks say more about you than them.

>What you should do is simply report, ignore and sage any dumb shit that those idiots do

>long rant deleted because Sup Forums is protecting youknow who's by listing anything bashing them as spam. Well done Sup Forums, you protected 7um8l3r and p07, well done. Good that you keep them safe you fucks.

I hope she's a black as the void of space just to piss you whiny fags off.

>edgy crossed fan.
you sing your own theme song while you type, dont you?

I was hoping for asian.
but thats just me, hopeless yellow fever. I would raceswap every white chick with an asian hottie if it were up to me
thats probably the deal with all the blackswaps. Its not political, just fetishes.

>Please let her be white
you are a sad bitch

>I thought spider-fans hated homecoming
why

She never had a chance mate

Yes, it's happening. It's coming out in 2019.

>misbehaving
>dont be racist goy you wouldnt want to MISBEHAVE and lose your job would you? Thtas right now lets make every character in any western fiction black
Fuck off

I’m black and even I hate the racebending. If you’re gonna make an adaption of a comic book character, do it right. Hell just look at Domino in Deadpool 2; she has nothing of Domino’s iconic look and looks like a completely different character (which is ironic as fuck considering Deadpool was the Fox movie where they finally embraced the full on look of a comic book character without trying to be “realistic”). Only exception I’ll make is for Nick Fury and that’s only because there was an established black Nick Fury in the comics before the MCU was even thought of

>black jew
what a terrible fate

>Implying it isn't a gender-swapped Chameleon.

If Felicia Hardy is black, people WILL riot. Felicia is still a very popular character, and making her black for the sake it will be a huge controversy that Marvel Studios will want to avoid.

Also, MJ is a shit character that literally did nothing in Homecoming.

>Felicia is still a very popular character
Really? Because in many social circles people seem to care about Catwoman a lot more.

>Chameleon as Aunt May flirts with Spider-Man, not knowing it is Peter.
>"My what a big strong man you are. *Grabbing his crotch* Want to come back to my place for some "creative" web slinging?

She was once, and while she’s still relevant all the bullshit that’s been going on with her has dropped her popularity.

Honestly whoever takes up ASM should give her a redemption arc and make her the love interest.

>not wanting ultimate /ss/ black cat
You're weird.

>Prowler is dead.
What?
I actually liked him!

Felicia usually meant Spider-Man was going to get to relax and have fun for a bit.

Nah, 90S kids who grown with the Pete/MJ marriage likes her. Wait for scenarists from that generation... She'll become the new Gwen.

who cares
The only important thing is that she has big tits

I have the perfect name

>black cat would be racist

did you miss black panther or is that not racist because hes already black

ugh

Imagine Holland's reaction to those news

God I hated their MJ
She's such a annoying person

Pretty girl
No tits

God
That's like the right age for my fantasy... I mean my vision for the movie

They can't Recast Felicity? She was cute afterall.

What are you talking about?

Sure, thing, she will be white, because the actress will be Jewish

He's gay, so... Apathy?

Felicity Jones was ASM's Black Cat.

I thought he was dating that girl who was playing their shitty version of MJ