Let's get a thread for this hero! Ohio student suspended and arrested after tackling Nu-male anti-trump protestor

Let's get a thread for this hero! Ohio student suspended and arrested after tackling Nu-male anti-trump protestor. mobile.twitter.com/TheLantern/status/798304005113921540/video/1

Other urls found in this thread:

thelantern.com/2016/11/anti-trump-protester-tackled-at-oho-union/
nydailynews.com/news/national/student-protester-tackled-ground-ohio-state-article-1.2873151
profile.ultimate-guitar.com/Spamwise/
youtube.com/watch?v=YTcTQDTL474&
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>gay-ass shoulder check
>"hero"

Looks like he's trying not to drop his purse.

Butthurt

looks and sounds like a potato on rage

is there any proof he is even a trump supporter or just otherwise hates these faggots?

Kek

Do sjw think they are cool by chanting shame because Game of Thrones did it?

The tackling guy looks kinda retarded
Wonder if that'll mean anything

Anyone notice the faggot who jumps in and immediately tries (and fails) to land a few blows immediately scurries off with his tail between his legs as soon as he hears "POLICE"? He straight runs around the corner.

Good on him. Though he could have hit him a lot harder, maybe even caused permanent damage to the nu male if he tried.

Also notice the "V for Victory" "ANONYMUSH" mask idiot with the signs stuck into his jacket quickly running off to the right after assaulting the potato when the cops arrive.

Yup noticed him, also has an anonymoose mask
Fucking nu-males

“I have never been so fucking scared to leave my room,” Walsh said to the crowd. “I am a white, gay male, like, I am the top of the LGBT community and I acknowledge my privilege. I’m scared and if I’m scared, what has this election done to this community?”
thelantern.com/2016/11/anti-trump-protester-tackled-at-oho-union/

Well you fucking started it faggot

Did the fag say this before or after getting pushed down the stairs?

They all look like retards. Are they protesting in the fucking mall?

The whole situation is just horribly embarrassing for everyone involved. Social media and 24/7 tv have just ruined people

I mean, that is assault. Violence is a leftist strategy. He is not our guy.

He's autistic
There's a guy who goes to his school on twitter saying it, and someone found his mom's Facebook page
He's literally autistic and voted for Hillary, the guy had a bullhorn so he probably had sensory overload

beet his ass is getting pounded if he is still in jail

>Violence is a leftist
Nigger please. Violence is the only way to deal with these "people"

They are living in their own imaginary tv series

These cucks actually started believing the horseshit the entertainment industry shat out

Who was in the wrong here?

the protester, that mentally challenged man just tripped while going down the stairs.

Yeah, no. I'm not an edgelord like you, and actually live in the real world. This accomplishes nothing, and gives the left ammo.

>I'm not an edgelord like you
I'm not trying to be edgy faggot, I just understand that there really is only one way to deal with these people.
>but violence is immature! My ethics professor said so
Go the fuck up. Stop being so God damn soft about everything.

Grow *

hate that bitch navarro

>Are they protesting in the fucking mall?

No, that's the OSU Union building, I'd recognize that scarlet O anywhere.

It's a good school, fairly redpilled as far as major universities are concerned.

Could it be possible that he supported Hillary enough to be a fake Trump bird-dogger?

Did you see the Ohio map on election night? Columbus was solid blue.

>This accomplishes nothing, and gives the left ammo.

It accomplishes a lot. Take a look at what antifa is doing in europe and your libshits in USA. They scare off most right wingers from protesting and they barely give the right wing any ammo while doing so.

The left is a small loud minority that should be silenced

VERY fast potato tackling at incredible hihg speed.

Oh, well fuck.

I blame OSU and those chucklefucks south of High Street, it's the biggest example of "gentrified neighborhood surrounded by black poverty" you've ever seen.

(Great restaurants though, I'd take the two hour drive back just to have a Cuban Grilled Cheese at Melt.)

Fucking retard. Why did he do that?

That's shit you'd expect from anti-Trump protesters.

>tfw one of your best friends since childhood gets tackled and gets posted on Sup Forums

Fucking surreal.

The guy protesting doesn't like Hillary any more than Trump, and of course the guy who tackled him is an actual Hillary-supporting democrat. Things aren't always what they seem.

I don't know the area well enough to know exactly what you are talking about, so I'll take your word for it. I'm here temporarily for work. The nicest part is I've seen like 3 whole Mexicans while I've been here. Refreshing.

Prove it nigger otherwise

So when MSM gets a hold of this story, we're prepared to tell them how fake it is, right?

Get some ammo prepared, boyos

Fuck it. Let them be afraid

How? I mean, I have pictures of us together going back years, but I can't do that without exposing myself and you have no way of knowing it's me.

It's still a University, and between the white women in UA and the ultra-libs down in the Short North I'd be shocked to see Columbus come anywhere close to red.

See above

Melt is pleb tier, try Harvest Pizza in Clintonville or Northstar next time you're here.

These people are already scared shitless. That's why they're protesting in the first place.

If we expose their bullshit, though, it further removes legitimacy from their efforts

Just dump all his personal info

Ohio State fag here, subleddit has a guy saying this kid was at a Trump rally but no confirmations from anyone I know.

It is confirmed he has Autism though.

Yea I suppose so, though I'm kinda hoping for a race war

>nydailynews.com/news/national/student-protester-tackled-ground-ohio-state-article-1.2873151

"Adams was not seriously injured in the attack but told the Lantern his glasses and bullhorn were shattered during the tackle."

please kill me.

Hahaha, that guy attacking him runs as fuck when he sees the cops

made a meme

I did mention he was one of my best friends, right? Just because he's not for Trump isn't a reason to feed him to the wolves.

>Melt is pleb tier, try Harvest Pizza in Clintonville or Northstar next time you're here.

Fuck you Melt is FANTASTIC, though I'll have to try that pizza when visiting my sister on Campus.

What's even *in* Short North? The guys and I always just passed through the area to get to the liquor store, and from what we've seen it's just dingy apartments and shitty Indian food.

Shit meme binland, should have done the top 10 anime battles.

>Just because he's not for Trump isn't a reason to feed him to the wolves.
You pansy

I don't like it either. I'll just delete the post I guess...

It is endearing but it's so much god damn bread and for the price it hurts. You could also try Hot Chicken Takeover at the north market and get you some Pistachio Vera macaroons while there, it's fucking D A N K son.

I actually live in the SN, it's a bunch of local businesses and shops + restaurants and bars. I think you're passing through campus and not the Short North, it's gay as shit but it's very nice. It's connected to Harrison West which now has a shitton of upscale apartments as well as super nice houses down on Niel.

Lots of good coffee shops too and you can smugly look at the numale serving your coffee.

Oh I also forgot, it has a metric fuckton of bars.

>That's shit you'd expect from anti-Trump protesters.

He is mentally ill and a Hillary voter, but the MSM won't tell you that.

>if you attack your enemies they win

FUCKING KEK!!!!

>feed him to the wolves
His identity is known you retard. Keep larping faggot.
Timothy Adams

H-HE'S FAST

That's the thing, I was about to say that. So it's even more difficult to prove. Though I will say you won't find him on Facebook because he doesn't use his real name.

...and that would be an odd thing to larp.

Why are autistics so drawn to Trump? It's really odd, is it their way of living vicariously through the perspective of the bully?

Everyone likes the strong horse

Serious question, and I voted Trump

Why are you supporting this guy?

>odd thing to larp
>holy shit I know this guy
Sorry redditor this is the most common thing larped around here

The guy is a total nigger for wearing a keffiyeh though

Murica was a mistake.

I actually do want to prove it for my own amusement, but I can't think of a way that doesn't compromise the innocent (including me).

Take a SS of his kikebook and black out all the info except the picture.

>Anti-muzzie hate attacks on rise says FBI
>Trump supporters chimping out over peaceful dissenters

just more evidence of the kikes works in reality

Here's one...

His UG profile from years ago. One of his friends is nincompoop. That is me. Message me and I will respond.

profile.ultimate-guitar.com/Spamwise/

>guy wearing anonymous mask punches autistic attacker
it's chanology all over again

If we fight them they win
t.cucklord

Did he died?

>mental illness
>Hillary supporter
Isn't that a bit redundant?

Linking to that profile is good enough for me, why exactly was he out there protesting if he wasn't a hillshill in the first place?

Also, you did confirm the autismo loved hillary right?

The "hero" actually seems like he might be retarded. Fuck him for making us look bad.

Underrated

youtube.com/watch?v=YTcTQDTL474&

Don't be the weak horse

We generally set aside political discourse in our friendship for obvious reasons, so I don't usually pay attention to his activities, but he genuinely sees Trump as a demagogue and isn't targeting Hillary because she lost and isn't relevant anymore.

And yeah, the attacker is pro-Hillary.

They're not yelling "Shame", are they?

They aren't.

Tell me they're not. I'm hearing it wrong.

Look, I shit you not, I'm having some pretty bad heart palpitations here. I wasn't raised to deal with this degree of cringe.

looks like an autismo student who is pissed he cant study in quiet

> He has a mental disorder and was a Hillary supporter.

Not sure why he had to write the same thing twice.

I have friends like that as well, it is a mature way to live.

checkd btw

So what if the guy was retarded, seeing that nu-male getting btfo was hilarious.

>it is a mature way to live.
>mature
You mean pussified

I'd rather keep my connections in life regardless of their affiliation just in case it can lead me to being more successful lad.

Fuck off. Politics is an autistic reason to stop being friends with someone.

I'd rather not compromise.

It's not just politics mate. These people genuinely want to bring about the end of nations. They genuinely want to see white people gone. They are so delusional and brainwashed that most are beyond saving. Why would you want to be around people like that?

Have fun living in your bubble.

>bubble
I don't refuse to expose myself to other ideas. I just don't hold back when calling a spade a spade.

He's a kid with Aspergers isn't he?

Each person has a core part of them that if their friends reject, they aren't really your friends, if you know what I mean. It's hard to describe, but politics isn't that for me. Someone would have to be a SJW before I'd unfriend them, but so far people here (NC) are usually moderate.

Yeah, this. Believe it or not, he actually isn't much of an SJW at all. If he were, I wouldn't still be friends with him or be defending him.