>>98635726

Is their plan to never have political power again?

"I'll take 'Things that totally happened' for 500, Alex."

This really broke my heart

Was just a fucking matter of time

The fire rises

I feel like an ambulance driver would have full right to go through the crowd. Correct me if I'm mistaken.

Where's the proofs
you can't simply believe this just cause it agrees with your worldview

THIS IS ALL TRUMP'S FAULT!!!

>infowars

guys i know alex is funny but I really cant believe a single word he fucking says

FAKE

Shut up Canada

The report of anti-Trump protesters blocking an ambulance has not been verified, but

i'll take things that never happened for 300 alex

F

what if she was black?

Thank you for correcting the record.
0.99 CAD has been transferred to your account.

So it's fake then
Sup Forums is always screaming for proof for "things that totally happened" why should this be any different

Fucking garbage animals

He's not going to murder dozens of protesters even if he should have.

DENOUNCE! LEFTIST MEDIA - DENOUNCE!

I feel like any driver would have the right to run you over if given the chance...

You ever heard of Hippocrates oath? The paramedics would need to stop the ambulance and care for every motherfucker they just ran over...it's faster to take a 45 minute detour,, patient just didn't have 45 minutes to wait.

They've blocked ambulances repeatedly.

Who's giving out safety pins? Is this supposed to represent something?

it's supposed to represent them being safe spaces

Why would they have that right, you fucking moron? Do you think at all? Think about what you said, do it.

The mention of “safety pins” is in reference to a campaign started by anti-Trump protesters to wear safety pins to “show support for the vulnerable” and to express the fear that Trump’s supporters “may physically or emotionally abuse minorities, immigrants, women and members of the L.G.B.T. community.”

It's for their diapers.

>The report of anti-Trump protesters blocking an ambulance has not been verified
this story is bullshit, but I'm okay with it

> things that never happened
> things that literally happened on live tv

to show shitskins and faggots that they are safe with you and that you are not one of the bad guys ;)

oh well shit happens if Trump was not elected it would have been his supporters out there.

Proof?

Ah right. Suppose it's more managable than a Personal Space Cube™

wtf i hate safety pins now

He would get fired afterwards because of liability.

ANd the protesters would wreck the ambulance.

Would have more leeway if he's just trying to get away from a crowd that surrounds him, but not when he has the chance to go around.

>infowars

Bullshit

Find a real source

More believable than a genderqueer trans muslim beaner getting gangraped, called mean names and a swatstika messily drawn on xir forehead with a sharpie by cis white male Trump supporters

I got it.
They should give the drivers tear gas launchers

you can watch livestreams of protestors blocking major roads. you can watch them not letting ambulances through

fucking cunts

Soros sponsored protesters have killed someone now.

GG Libcucks, unlike your fake leaflets, this is real.

why arent people blocking ambulances executed on the spot

I fucking hate these selfish twats. It's time for them to STOP damn it. The government isn't going to roll over to your ridiculous demands you stupid cunts.

You, sir

Here's one example. Happened during a blm protest.

It could also be "blocked" in the sense that major roads were blocked, meaning if an ambulance needed to get to a hospital, they'd need to take detours

I like how you get to handwave away something that appears to have happened with a bullshit hypothetical

I don't have sources, but I have seen photos of protesters blocking off exit ramps to hospitals. The one I saw in particular was somewhere in Minneapolis.

>if it's not clinton news network it's not real news
how about you die in a fire lolxD

Excuse my poor english.
I'm not sure if this is 100% legit, but I do recall a friend from portland complaining about protesters blocking roads that led to hospitals, telling me that's illegal bullshit. Himself and his father are white, his father works at the police department, and friend said his father was unsure about doing anything about it in fear to be labeled as "racist".

Facebook messages aren't news, need someone to confirm this shit.

I'm pretty sure you could just plead the Reginald Denny.

Open up the vulcan cannons on the nigger hordes

Fuck these scumbags.

I'd say it's exactly as believable. As in, extremely unlikely.

Because a story like this is much easier to believe, dying people get transported in ambulances because ambulances have the authority to speed and people get out of their way and we know for fact that roads have been blocked by protesters (I think this might be from the BLM shit not election but still). Ergo ambulance has to go a different way

Saying that you're a minority and you went to a store and 5 people came around you and started to spit on you and told you to leave then grabbed you by the pussy is hard to believe because shit like that doesn't happen. If it was happening all the time we'd have video of it. Everyone has a camera now and everyone has social media and everyone wants to be Internet famous. There'd be videos of it if these stories were true and were happening all the time. Where are the police reports? Most of their stories happen in stores or in public, if it happened why not call the cops, there would be witnesses or even video surveillance.

Tldr: make like a tree and fuck off you leaf

Right wing death squads when?
These fucking commies are starting to piss me off in a major way.

Time to invest in the safety pin market. (((They))) are fucking genius

Come on fag. The only site reporting on it is infowars. It might as well be the national enquirer.

>college safe spaces have play doh puppies and they are encouraged to draw things in crayon
It wouldn't be too much more of a stretch at this point

This, I need real sauce. Posting anything from infowars is a sure way to get normies to ignore you

it's not even niggers it's white libcucks and broke losers being feed moneis to protest

well fucking leaf? where are you now?

He specifically mentioned safety pins, which is new.

oh go fuck your self you know its true Trump supporters where already gathering there people online to fucking protest if he lost

Of course it's easier to believe that doesn't change the fact that we should have proof of it happening before getting all into a frenzy.

Nice numbers

It doesn't surprise me, but until a source better than a jpg of a facebook post with pixelated names comes up this is purely hypothetical, especially when a search of the text in the post only turns up this article.

Has any MSM actually spoken out against or at least criticized BLM?

If this is true (and it is an if right now, but that's not to say it's entirely unlikely), would any media besides local pick this up?

"BLM protestors cause death of father of 4-year-old" Doesn't seem like a headline CNN or the BBC are likely to run.

when the fuck did people start believing the "Gay Frog guy". seriously when i was 14 i could pick apart this guys theories and stories. Alex jones is a fear monger. dig into his wife, turns out hes nothing but anfor profit kike like the rest

It is time to purge the filth. Get ready boys.

Even kek a God of chaos mourns for this man

Isn't the safety pin a homosexual sign that shows other males that you're up to getting butt-fucked but only if they will wear a condom?

This world is insane.

This is not reddit, you faggot. Feeding Sup Forums fake but convenient info won't mean shit.

>You know Drumpf is as evil as the Left!!! Don't act like you're better!

Except it would have been the same when Obama got re-elected; the normal people would have said "well that sucks, time to tough out 4 more years of garbage" and continued. Fuck off with your rhetoric.

Was on my phone so I couldn't see the full post when I started to reply. Either way there has been proof that they have blocked streets after the election.

wow why did trump have to force this wonderful politically involved youth to have a protest by winning???

clearly his fault

Typical Democrat mentality caused the death of a 4 year old. Not surprising.

>Trump supporters are as vicious and evil as DNC goonies

yea, nah. This is retarded. They killed someone by "protesting", which most normal protests are scheduled or permitted by the city.

That's why 60 bumfuck liberals got arrested in Oregon and NYC a few days ago.

I'm not even happy that Democrats are showing their true colors. This is just fucking sad.

>Walking around town with a safety pin on the outside of my jacket
>Illegal immigrant walks up to me.
>He starts asking about how he can avoid getting deported, also begs for money and tries to sell me my own car stereo.
>Look at him confused for a minute before telling him "I think you are confused. I am an ICE agent, my bad clip was broken and I have been using this pin to hold it in place. Must have fallen off again."
>Watch him scurry off back to his basement hide out.
>Follow him to smoke out the rest of the squatters.

Most of us have seen the proof before this thread. Now fuck off you piece of shit. Go die waiting in line for socialized medicine.

Its part of the "handkerchief code" of the gay and several other degenerate communities. Depending on which side its worn, it means you want gay sex with a condom, giving or recieving depends on which side.

Another working psyop brought to you by Sup Forums.

Everyone who "is afraid to do something because he could be labeled a racist" deserves to be strangled with the entrails of an SJW

A coward is worse than an enemy

I have a feeling they trump protesters would be a lot more organized rather than the disjointed actions we see from these protests

I'm queer and never ever heard of that. Are you sure that's a real thing?

People have to learn that you're allowed to drive through crowds that are blocking roads. Police don't give a fuck.

He was probably backed right up in traffic tho and nowhere near the front of the protest

Then where is it

Picture related.

What is going on?

F

>You ever heard of Hippocrates oath?

Most doctors don't take it these days. EMTs sure as fuck don't.

no, you lead is illegal ass to the local border patrol office like a true citizen!

>literally ignoring the thread
Try scrolling up you piece of shit.

No, trump supporters are productive members of society who have jobs and can't take two weeks off to go protesting. Liberals? Not so much

like how you post something i did not say just like the election make shit up to make yourself feel better

it's happened several previous times

My god the fucking bullshit is deep there where fucking Trump supporters at rally's saying if he lost to take torches and pitch forks to the streets others people on line where saying to take to the streets with guns and to start a revolution the only reason this did not happen is he won.