Race LITERALLY does not exist

Im taking a sociology class to satisfy a requirement...

We have to watch this fucking 3 hour documentary about how race is strictly social and has absolutely no basis in genetics.

I don't think I can do this... I just..

Just fuck my shit up, senpai...

Just remember you are literally being taught something that's as dumb as Creationism.

If doctors pretended race didn't exist they would kill patients.

The problem is "white" is not a race. Mestizos, Arabs, Europeans, and Jews all tick the "white" box. Even those categories are too broad to be called a race.

easy

i got you OP

buy btc
buy a thermos and have it shipped to a proxy

unseal thermos

shit into thermos

seal thermos carefully and sterilize exterior

mail to teacher

race exists

checkmate sociologists

Oh, you racists piece of shit with your racist sources!

Wait, if there is no race, how do you explain racist people?

Checkmate, SJWs.

This is literally not mentioned in the documentary. Of course the whole this is focussed on black people.

It's one of the biggest straw men I have ever seen...

Race doesn't exist because humans from different regions are actually different subspecies. If you tried to call a bird with a different skull structure and different prevailing skin color the same species as another you would get called a retard in most scientific communities.

>humans are the only species on the planet that tens of thousands of years in isolated populations had no affect

Almond status: activated

if there are no races there is no racism. then its totally ok for me to say "gun down all niggas" and "gas the kikes" since by definition those dont exist

So just go in and sneak out, they only check attendance on entry

Drop out of college and go to trade school. You are cucking yourself

Well I'm a machinist by trade, but I can't find work...

So I'm using my GI bill and cucking the government into paying my tuition and living expenses.

and you'll find a job by taking sociology?

No, just satisfy my fucking humanities credit requirements...

I love that it doesn't satisfy my science requirement...

Because it isn't science.

>humanities credit requirements
why do americans have to take humanities in college if they're not studying in that field?

Race doesn't exist until

a) white man does something wrong.
b) non-white male/female does something positive.
c) determining who who voted for trump.
d) determining the race of a shooter.
e) determining the race of a police shooting.
f) a white man is a slave owner.

Did I miss any, Sup Forums?

Because the government ensures that the students will be able to take a long to you for whatever bullshit classes the schools require.

But it's fine guys, we did the same thing with houses, and that worked out fine...

To make sure everyone gets at least a little brainwashed

Literally because the humanities would evaporate overnight if they didn't. Same with bullshit language requirement in grad school. Funny thing was they didn't accept Spanish as a valid language at either Purdue nor Yale.

Race doesn't exist = niggers aren't human
Checks out, desu

dank meme

Technically race isn't a real thing. Things like skin color is based entirely on genes so if you wanted to you could change the genetic code of a black person's embryo to make it white.

I don't judge people based on race, but I do judge them on culture. Idc if you're black, but I'll hate you if you act like a thieving nigger.

Skin has little to nothing to do with race. African albinos do not look european whatsoever.

Caucasian =/= European

For one, there is more to it than just skin color. Facial structure, average height, and even the way our muscles work have slight differences.

Also, you're talking about making the black person albino, not white. Unless the black person has ancestry (the genetics) for pigmentation and bone structure to make them white then you can't just 'edit' the genes to make them the way you want without putting another white person's genes in there.

Sociology 101
>race does not exist
>all whites are racist

Ever heard of dogs?

Protip: culture is affected by race, and the genes of a population effect the culture they create.

>going to jewish daycarw

I'll take a large Frappuccino with a shot of espresso. Okay, venti, whatever.

no shit retard, welcome to being educated.

>he actually fell for the race meme

its just an easy way for idiots to categorize people who look similar.

black hair and eyes from asia? ur asian
dark skin afro hair? ur black
whtie guy? ur white

there done. nationality is much more important than race. what are you taiwanese, guatemalen, pakistani, african, romanian, french, chilean? tells a lot more about you than just, black chink whitey white guy.

>race doesn't exist
>racism is bad
>all races are equal
>non-whites deserve special treatment
>importing other races improves your country