What would you say the appeal of ghost girls is?

What would you say the appeal of ghost girls is?

Wooo Wooo
GHOST BLOWJOB

If you’re gonna go ghost you gotta go all the way friend.

well, they won't occupy any space. That is something to consider.

They're patient and kind, if not a bit somber. They'd likely be happy just to have companionship if they're bound to a specific area on the mortal plane and would likely be someone you could develop a deep bond with (especially if we're talking about a haunted house situation).

I wonder who decided that ghosts were blue.

Cute

They dont age so they remain pretty

They are to die for.

It's more the Boo's faces than the fact they are a ghost that appeals to me, with their fangs and big tongue. Jack Frost is in a similar vein.

I have one of these with Phanty but it's a little too spicy for this blue board so I'll just give you a hint where you can find it yourselves.

Kek i remember that

I'm not sure boos are supposed to be ghosts of dead people anyway

They are as tangible as the thing most people will get to a gf

They're almost universally qt3.14s

What about ghost boys?

being able to see yourself

"Yo, Danny Phantom!"

He was just fourteen

ok

When his parents murdered him with their strange machine

designed to view a world unseen

Same as any other weirdo monster - it's cute that they still want affection like humans do

they're dead and I'm envious

no kidding, know that I woke again today hurts

And then you realize that video is a memorial for the animators dead daughter.

They're usually sad and lonely, and craving for warmth and contact. Hence why user identify to them. You want to protect her and be protected by her. A mutually beneficial healing relationship.

You're dead on the inside
They're dead on the outside
Opposites attract
And also ghost blowjobs WOO WOO

Cute ghost girl cute reaper to loved this yt animation.

Ghosts have a certain spookiness to them. Supposed to be scary, possessive, yada yada yada.
A ghost being cute and whimsical brings a fantastic contrast to that spooky side. The contrast takes something threatening and turns it into a silly mischievous demeanor that makes it look like ghosts enjoy existence more than actual living beings, even though that shouldn't really be the case considering the stereotypes ghosts have. Making ghosts girls just makes all that easier to see, imo.

I suppose so

Ghost men are where it's at.

Well yeah, the last shot made that pretty obvious.

They can possess your dick and make it do shit from The Exorcist.

Ow.

>tfw still remember a short story about a man who worked at a crane who met a ghost girl and offed himself after falling in love
I'm not sure why they would put a story about suicide with a happy ending in a children's book but it was pretty nice.

CUTE!!!

Jesus. What is that meme face where a guy tries to answer a question but slowly realizes he cant and takes to drink. Cause thats how this feels.

It's fine, that priest from Scary Movie 2 was all up in her snatch up until he capped her.

Seems cute.

They have the best rides.

I guess there something sexy about a sexy ghost coming to your bed half into the night triying to spook you but since the ghost is hot you dont get spooked but horny and the whole thing ends in sex

tl;dr overcoming fear with lust

Spooky friend