Extreme bantz, South African Style

So these guys beat up this guy, put him in a coffin, and threatened to set him on fire.

youtu.be/afPegc0HFsU

Shitstorm forecast.

Other urls found in this thread:

enca.com/south-africa/two-men-due-in-court-for-coffin-assault?utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=Echobox&utm_source=Twitter&utm_term=Autofeed#link_time=1479185953
liveleak.com/view?i=87d_1429098205
youtube.com/watch?v=6IIC6Snp9zw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Dingo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

crazy fucks.

Translation:
-Can you talk?
-Come on, now, I want to put the petrol, get in!
-Go ahead and put that snake in there too!
-Come on, get in. (some Zulu, not sure, something like "force it in there")

These guys are appearing in court tomorrow, and I expect it's going to be heavily politicised.

mooie video man
geef die darkies wat ze verdien

lol

Those guys are gonna get so much shit, but we all know the nigger probably deserves it

not shown: whatever heinous crime he did that motivated them to do this

>reeeeeeeeeeee

Do we know what the black did to deserve it yet? Did he steal or something?

enca.com/south-africa/two-men-due-in-court-for-coffin-assault?utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=Echobox&utm_source=Twitter&utm_term=Autofeed#link_time=1479185953

It's pretty terrible really. As a fucking white male, I feel like I should show up and virtue signal.

let me guess, he tried to stole and he got fucked up

The accused him of "invading". Knowing people like these I think it was something petty and they wanted to scare him.

If he did something really heinous they would have dealt with it differently. What you're seeing there are Afrikaaner bantz.

>inb4 a bunch of chimps use this as an excuse to start another civil war

I don't understand South Africans, don't mess with chimps unless you wanna get chimped.

My brothers did shit like this to me all the time.

Hilarious. I know my father and our friends also do similar stuff on the farm sometimes. Top tier bantz. Liberals are going full butthurt though it's hilarious

>messing with niggers
>niggers start messing with them
I don't understand the South Africans.

"There is no way that, that black man would've been treated like that except because of the colour of his skin." lmao they hack each other to pieces for dumb shit all the time

lol
My dad once constructed a torture device in full view of his workers after some tools had been stolen.

The stuff was back the next day.

Of course you don't you fucking pussy. This is just fun, what the niggers do are completely different. They actually destroy society. You wouldn't last here for more than 2 days.

Ye, really fucking hate it when they fucking steal your tools. This is the only reasonable way to treat them honestly.

just bantz

>You wouldn't last here for more than 2 days
Nigga, I live in a land filled with Turkroaches, mudslime shitskins, and worse the French and the Toothpasteniggers. I've seen worse :^)

They are like Australians: daring nature and animals to kill them. While Australia is a rough terrain with nature out to kill you, South Africa is full of niggers.

I can't tell if you're retarded or typing in Afrikaans

south african whites are people with tough character
why there are so many sjws in SA?

>he thinks he's seen worse
Oh I am laughing. Come on over and visit. You don't know the definition of problems. Your sandniggers and rouches aren't shit kiddo.

it's just a prank, brah

You don't understand the barbarity of the negro or have never read in the Heart of Darkness.
liveleak.com/view?i=87d_1429098205

From what I read in the national geographic, Niggers still ate pygmies in the early 2000s.

If they burned him would it still be bantz?

Aware a leaf on how Frikaner bantz work

It's probably jews. Jews were prominent anti-apartheid activists.

>You don't know the definition of problems
Do you have any stories to tell?

LOL he literally starts reeeeeeeing

The anglos from Cape Town are SJWs, the afrikaans are not.

>Aware a leaf on how Frikaner bantz work
There is no way they would have burned him. If that is what they intended, you would never have seen this video, and the body would never have been found. This was pure bantz.

I still feel sorry for they guy. Like I said, I was on the receiving end of this kind of shit often.

Too many. But you've probably hear most of them before. I've had murders of close farmer friends, niggers burning down farm houses, hijackings etc etc. The usual boring stuff.

Poor Boer, having to touch a nog.

whats the fertility rate of afrikaners? Are you guys slowly dying off and being replaced by niggers?

I've been lucky, to be honest. Nobody close to me has ever been physically assaulted in a race motivated attack.

Stuff was stolen from my garage when I left it open one night. House was broken into once and my TV was stolen. A bike was stolen many years ago.

In my perception, people actually get along pretty well, all things considered.

top banter

Just a prank bro

Fertility rate is low. Everyone in my immediate family has 2 kids.

I think an exclave is being established in Australia.

South Africa truly is fascinating to me. For most of my life, I didn't think white people even lived in Africa ('Murican education).

I'm still not quite sure why whites are still there though. I feel like the blacks around you just need one last push and you'll all be genocided.

Are things really that bad there? I've wanted to visit SA, but I'm worried I'll be set on fire and beat with cinder-blocks by the local monkeys.

I wouldn't say we're dying off, still doing ok but afrikaners are having less children these days. Very sad.

It's not really that bad. There are definitely some racial violence, but really, we actually get along pretty well tbqh.

Shit like this doesn't help.

the problem is hes still alive

HAHAHAHAHAH HE'S CRYING

NIGGERS BTFO

P.s. do most people speak Afrikaans over there?

>>There are definitely some racial violence

That Afrikaner grammar. o_O

I tend to agree. This oke fucking worries me though.

it almost sounds dutch

belgium btfod

Exactly how a german feels in the netherlands.
"it sounds like german but retarded"

The nigger probably tried to steel his car or rape his daughter
So they goofed with him a bit

>do most people speak Afrikaans over there
Not really. Depends on the area you're in I would say. Most speak english, and then probably afrikaans.

In KZN, the Eastern coastal province, we don't speak too much Afrikaans. I think in the rest of the country nearly everyone can speak it, as a lingua franca.

My own kids don't speak Afrikaans correctly. I correct them, but they ignore me. I doubt their kids will speak it.

t, non country until the 15th century

This nigger is actually helping divide the nigger community. They're already attacking each other over bullshit, hopefully they'll kill each other off without us having to do this. Don't worry about malema, he can't do shit since most of the ANC and DA nigger supporters hate him.

BOOOOOOO!

Terloops, het jy al vir Refentse gehoor? Dis ongelooflik hoe 'n eenvoudige ding soos die mooi uitspraak van jou taal jou van iemand kan laat hou.

Dis een van die redes hoekom ek self hard probeer om mooi Zulu te praat. Hulle houding teenoor jou verander onmiddelik as hulle jou hoor.

dont black south africans have a thing called 'necklacing'? which is far worse than threatening to do something...

I don't know hey. It's great that he's taking votes from the ANC, but his rhetoric is violent and I just can't shake the feeling that he's going to cause some major shit for us.

to be honest, white south africans should get the hell out of there. we dont like it when niggers move into our homeland, and the niggers dont like it when white people move into their homeland. africa is for nigs, europe and america for whites. multiculturalism is bad both ways, just stick to your own kind.

give them their land and come home, white man.

Thanks. I was of the opinion that it's mainly upper class Whites who speak it, like AB de Villiers.

youtube.com/watch?v=6IIC6Snp9zw

I can like to eat mealies and pap.

delete this. it will trigger a mass chimpout.

>#justsouthafricanthings

Dis reg so. Ek gaan volgende jaar vir julle kom kuier in Nederland. Kan jy goeie coffee shops aanbeveel in Zwolle?

how did the device work?

Ja ek het. Ek gee nee veel om oor hom nie om eerlik te wees. Zulus is oraait maar ek gee nie om vir onnodige tale soos zulu nie. Ek het self ander tale waarop ek focus. Maar ek stem saam met jou.

Waaaay to late for that. Those guys are going to court tomorrow and the blacks are fucking pissed about this.

>I feel like the blacks around you just need one last push and you'll all be genocided

I don't think you're educated in how capable the negro is of organizing a armed force, even with a clear majority.

Whites can absolutely demolish them militarily even with a small amount of people.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Dingo

However, there should be more whites in Africa.

He's speaking Xhosa, "wena kumvale man" means that he asked him to close it.

What kind of english accent does SA use? close to british like NZ and Aus?

Looks like they were just playing a friendly game of hide and seek and were trying to hide the guy in the box ;)
I don't see what the big deal is.

>Thanks. I was of the opinion that it's mainly upper class Whites who speak it, like AB de Villiers.

No, statistically, the English speaking South African whites have higher income and more education.

I think it has something to do with Afrikaaner nationalism. When Afrikaners were in charge of the government, English whites were barred from getting government jobs. This forced them to become entrepreneurs.

Guess what is happening right now? Whites are ironically benefitting from affirmative action (BBBEE) because it's forcing them to start their own businesses.

>My own kids don't speak Afrikaans correctly. I correct them, but they ignore me. I doubt their kids will speak it.

This brings me sadness for whatever reason

He'll try to cause shit as usual, just like he's causing shit with the current "student' protests. He'll eventually end up in deeper shit since the higher ups are getting sick of his bullshit. He's been in court multiple times now and he'll keep pushing until he ends up in jail or dead.

ik rook niet dus heb geen verstand van coffeeshops, maar je bent in ieder geval meer dan welkom hier.

Can't wait til we start doing this over here.

It was just an auto coil that made a nice long menacing looking spark. KRRRRRT

Close to those. When I was overseas people normally thought I was Australian.

They sound more like NZ to me.

Yeah, remember how the Republic ceased to exist and got replaced with a monarchy in the early 1800's? We live technically speaking in a pretty young country.

As someone who has spent a while learning German (I know, I know) how does it sound to native Dutch speakers?

>move into their homeland
Educate yourself you fucking poes. No one was here when we arrived here aside from the zulus. We gave them their land and it was settled. Then the other niggers in africa came down here and claimed this country was theirs, which it is not.

We build this country, this is our home. Go fuck yourself.

How is racemixing seen among whites? Do you mingle with coloureds?

>"Come home"
We are home, but people don't realise this.

Sort of. There is an macro accent where you find similarities with NZ, Australian and South African English - it has to do with the time of settlement.

South Africa's English speakers came mostly in the 1820s. Also NZ and Australia got their English-speaking population nuch later than America and Canada.

But only about 8% of the population are first language English speakers. Afrikaners and Coloureds speak Afrikaans.

The highest polulation by head count are the Zulus, followed by the Xhosas.

And don't forget that the Zulus actually genocided the original inhabitants, the khoisan. There are no invaders at this point

we can understand each other if we talk dutch and they talk german

It's very much frowned upon. Deeply. To the point of disinheriting your own children if they dare.

>ywn be a brave afrikaaner farmer in beautiful south africa defending your family from the nigger hoards

life wasted desu

This is pretty of topic, but I seem to remember that the Afrikaners were hyper Calvinists. Are most modern Afrikaners still Christian?

>Put a guy in a coffin and threaten to burn him alive
>It's just bantz man
I don't even

I was actually surprised the first time I heard an aussie/nz speak english, I thought they were somewhere from the english countryside.

But it was mostly because we were taught english the american way and think that it was the standard

I was just about to mention that. That's what i tell all the liberal puffs whenever they try shill for blacks in South Africa. They think that just because someone is black they all belong to the same group and live hand and hand in harmony.

There are a lot of grammatical differences but most of the time it's a bit like a less chaotic version of dutch.

Technically, Coloureds speak a mix of Afrikaans and English depending on the area.

Fun fact: Afrikaans is one of the youngest languages in the world (but older than Bosnian, Croatian, etc). It was declared its own language in I think 1925. They even have a language monument.

Theirs a difference?

I'm so glad I'm not in that shithole anymore. I just got my permanent residency here. Got fucking unlimited gigabit fibre at home while the government supports me for studying. Never had to worry about going outside at night and people stealing my shit.

Feels good.

agreed, fuck the settlers - in fact our entire history, including slavery, is because of greedy, ignorant, stupid democrat commie fucks

if we hadn't had slavery, if we hadn't fucked stupid shit up for no reason, imagine