Was Jack right? Should we really purge thots in order to make a better world?

Was Jack right? Should we really purge thots in order to make a better world?

Other urls found in this thread:

clutchmagonline.com/2014/02/thot-term-ho-bad/
youtu.be/d5aqLzl_VrA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Absolutely, look how they ruined star wars

That would just make them more desirable because they be rarer. I think a better world is just not women lord over your mind

Star Wars was a raped corpse after the prequels, watching any of the sequels is just stockholm syndrome, and getting mad at them is like getting pissed your captor took a new hostage.

/thread

The sequels were meant to save it, and i will always be mad they did the opposite and make it worse. I hope kathleen knenedy and bob iger get tortured by isis

Star Wars was ruined the moment it was sold to Disney. Women had nothing to do with it.

>hating on Claudia Grey
(You)

Star wars is more profitable than ever

Is that what you tell yourself when you lye awake at night?

Wrong thread bucko

This movie was tremendous garbage doesn't anybody else notice just how cheaper these films feel every time they release another? What's their budget a McDonald's value meal?

>thots
What is this, 2005?

That word wasnt even around then

Do you believe it's a recent phrase?

I thought black twitter made it within the last two years

Holy shit. No.

clutchmagonline.com/2014/02/thot-term-ho-bad/

>Lucas creates the PT using a bulldozer strategy that destroys a chunk of the EU, but allows creators and fans to use new ideas to work around it
>Disney creates the ST using a scorched-earth strategy that destroys the entire EU and stifles creativity by controlling everything

You know you can, and perhaps rightfully, shit on the PT all day but at least they where the visions of a madman with a vision. An insane, off the wall, poorly plotted vision, but a vision none the less.

People pay to see good movies. The more people that pay, the better the movie. Brand loyalty doesn't even matter like it used to as Justice league proved when it flopped for being a pile a shit

I can't even imagine being spoonfed by my corporate overlords to this degree. Post your Funko Pop collection.

Just revoke their rights desu.

Nothing was saving Star Wars. Definitely not a blatant cash grab by a company that's become one of the richest companies on earth by shitting out soulless trite. If you were honest with yourself you'd see that the universe was already stretching itself thin after the first 3 movies.

>astrology
top fucking kek

Alan Moore made a 300 page comic on why he was right

>Being this much of a drone

>Absolutely, look how they ruined star wars
Jack the Ripper, Eliot Rodger and killer bob were all great men who tried to save us! youtu.be/d5aqLzl_VrA

>going after night ladies
>not the subversive feminazis that would have men castrated on sight such as

What a moron.

I don't know about you, but I found episodes 7 and 8 to be rather top shelf. Sure they ditched the light sabres, but the setting feels distinct while still involved with what came before with wonderful new technologies, aliens, planets, and themes. Did I find giving the Solo-esque character three different Chewbacca types baffling? Yes. As did making the sword slinger with dark lord daddy issues his outright sidekick, but I'll be damned if these two weren't fine films and I can't wait to see what they do for Volume 3. I mean, Episode 9.

a fucking starsona

for some reason thot seams like a really old word to describe bitches similar to wench

there are thousands of popular things out there that are complete shit, good ol' chump.

it's been a long time since I saw this argument being used but know that it's still not true.

>People pay to see good movies
>What is Twilight
>What is 50 Shades

Destroying the OT as well.

In reality the Masons and Jews did it.

Agreed

yes
women are the foundation of culture that lets men build castles

TLJ was shit though you disney cocksucker
The universe certainly has more to offer then three movies, i just wish they moved on from skywalker drama

>astrology
ahahahahhahahhaahaha oh god that's too perfect

I dont get it, is astrology popular with feminists?

it's popular with snowflakes in general.