LOL fuck Drumpf

LOL fuck Drumpf.

He is such a hypocrite.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/266038556504494082
politico.com/story/2012/11/trump-throws-fit-on-twitter-083450
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/us-election/9661933/Donald-Trump-in-astonishing-Twitter-rant-after-Barack-Obama-wins-US-election.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2229109/Election-2012-Donald-Trump-tweets-anger-following-disgusting-injustice-Obamas-election.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

whether he agrees with it or not is irrelevant. he still won.

>Serbia

Hello Serbia, you're brave to still be posting your pea brained opinions around these parts

i dont get it. whats so hypocritical about what he said?

>implying that those two statements are mutually exclusive

>Serbian English comprehension.

Are you the same serb that's been shilling for hill these past few months?

Must have hurt when you had to delete your folder full of screencaps.

kys

He tweeted the exact opposite thing when Obama won in 2012:

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/266038556504494082

t. this one and only Serbian CTR shill.

>Serbia

In Serbia's defense, he said 2 days ago on national television that he'd prefer the popular vote. After winning the election by the electoral college...

And then he says this...

Don't get me wrong, I voted for him and actually believe the electoral college is as valuable today as it ever was, but Serbia's not being dumb on this one.

aren't you off payroll now that Hillary lost

>he dos it for free

he won bigly and there's nothing you can do about it

nothing.
there's nothing "hypocritical" about that, either. hypocrisy is when you tell people to believe one thing, implying you believe it, but then you behave totally differently.

changing your mind across 4 years is something else. especially in this case, where he knew he had to cater to something he didn't originally like. that forces him into a newfound respect for it, after he wins.

its identical to being curmudgeonly in any other context, but being goaded into trying something new to you, and realizing its actually not all that bad.

And then the reaction was

>Trump throws a fit
politico.com/story/2012/11/trump-throws-fit-on-twitter-083450
>Meltdown! Ashtonishing rant! Accept defeat graciously!
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/us-election/9661933/Donald-Trump-in-astonishing-Twitter-rant-after-Barack-Obama-wins-US-election.html
>"Trump is becoming irrelevant." -t. Brian Williams
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2229109/Election-2012-Donald-Trump-tweets-anger-following-disgusting-injustice-Obamas-election.html

If only they had listened to him. But he chose to play by the rules and still won. Praise Kek.

He's right though. Republicans don't bother voting in states like NY and California. If the elections were based on total popular vote and he had campaigned accordingly, he'd have crushed Hillary even worse than he did in the electoral vote.

So he changed his opinion because he actually looked into how this system gives people outside of Jew York etc. a resounding voice?

I'm glad he's so open minded, he'll come to learn of the genius of Obama shortly too.

Not an argument.

He played out his strategy based on the rules of the game, not the rules people think it should have.

Kolika ti je plata u Blicu ?

>serbia

>liberals this year
>minority voices need to be heard and their opinions matter more on social issues than white males

>liberals now
>the people have spoken majority rules Hillary won

Everyone is a hypocrite

>tweets are now political statements
>140 letters are enough to lay out an elaborate argument
>nobody ever tweeted drunk or in anger
>nobody ever changed their mind

can't wait, 8 years from now you will get shit from the media because your counterstrike username was slightly racist

And if the rules didn't suit him? I.e. taxes, or paying bribes to not get trump u investigated on two states?

why are these CTR shills still here?

or are these people just unironically trolling now

Trump is correct but is a retard for getting baited into talking about this in the first place. When you're a president this stuff is all beneath you

I wonder if this guy ever responded in Serbian
somehow I doubt he knows it, I can't wrap my mind around the fact that a Serb would shill for a woman who basically shat on our country
made me think tbqh

Cry more.

GG: NO RE

How is that hypocrisy though?

>I wonder if this guy ever responded in Serbian

I've seen him try but another Serb called him out on using Google translate

It's sad when CTR even unpaid is still shilling.