Why is she the best girl in rwby?

Why is she the best girl in rwby?

Other urls found in this thread:

shacknews.com/article/103320/youtubers-meg-turney-and-gavin-free-survive-home-invasion-by-armed-fanatic
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She isn't.

>watching rwby

And?

Because she's the most racist girl in rwby.

>Talks to another faunus about her life story before her supposed friends
>Only cares about the White Fang again after a HUMAN gets involved in it
>Doesn't care about the main plot of the story and just wants to deal with her own problems and her race

She's /ourCatgirl/.

>Blake
>best girl

>Flattest character AND chest
>Best anything
Hokay Dokay

It's pretty rough, and you should feel bad for actually finding enjoyment out of it. Here's the free (You) that you asked for.

What's the point of watching if Roman and Neo will never return

>Why is she the best girl in rwby?

Do you mean in the show rwby or on team rwby?

I mean, you're wrong either way, but your answer will change your degree of wrongness.

That's not Neo and her Schrodinger's leotard.

This

Weiss is best girl. She brings out the best in the other characters.

Their strap ons?

Neo is best girl. Blake is not only not the best girl she is arguably the worst.

Hottest, anyway.

>you should feel bad for actually finding enjoyment out of it.
Who gives a shit

I haven't watched RWBY since S1
But Blake is hands down best girl and also has the best theme
That is all. Carry on

>She brings out the best in the other characters.
Yurilust?

She even turned best lizard gay.

That was Blake though

OR WAs It?

It was

Well then.

>shacknews.com/article/103320/youtubers-meg-turney-and-gavin-free-survive-home-invasion-by-armed-fanatic

>A Neonfag tried to kill Gavin

wew lad, at least kill Kerry to save Kara/Weiss.

>tfw my favorite is probably Ruby

Out of all of the girls, the dozens of girls, you had to pick the single worst one...

Weiss = Ruby > Yang >>>>> Blake

basically this.

Oh, and also.

V3 > 5 > 4 > 1 > 2

Why does the most unlikable character have the most love interests?

Volume 5 shouldn’t be that high

>Adam
>Sun
>Ilia
>""""""Yang"""""""

Shitty Kitty needs to get spayed.

Literally just so she can be associated with characters that people actually like. Just trick 'em.

Time has made people forget how awful 1 and 2 really were, especially if you had to watch it as it aired.

I was able to forgive how cringey those volumes were because they kind of had a campy feel to them.
Now it's trying to be all serious, like what Shadow the Hedgehog tried to be.
It used to be just bad writing and good fight choreography, and now it's just bad writing.

Bad writers having fun > Bad writers trying to be serious
I'd rather roll my eyes now and then than be bored and annoyed for two volumes straight.

I know it'll never happen, but I want both Sun and Yang to ditch Blake and end up with each other.
What if instead of following Blake after Volume 3, Sun went to check on Yang instead? He's upbeat and devoted and would do what he could to make her feel better, so they'd get along well.

They could also bond over how they've both been hurt by Blake despite trying to help her.
And Sun's a hunk and Yang's a babe, so they complement each other aesthetically.
Also Yang's a daddy's girl and Sun both looks and kind of acts like a young Tai would, so I imagine an emotionally vulnerable Yang would become pretty enamored with him.

You sure about that when exists?
Blake just seems like a selfish brat

Sun would have kicked Yang out of her stupid depression storyline sooner and then they could have gone off on cool people adventures. Yang should have become obsessed with taking revenge on Adam and her and Sun as like a Bonnie and Clyde duo taking out White Fang gangs would have been boss

I imagine Tai would also give Sun way less shit than Ghira did, especially if he helped his daughter.
Yang's also not afraid to butt heads with her dad, even if she adores him. If her dad did give one of her friends shit, she wouldn't be like Blake and sit idly by and apathetically let it happen.

This is now a Sun/Yang thread

Would Yang call Sun "Daddy" in bed?

kill yourself

Blake is the worst. Her boring shit lasted two whole seasons.

How come Blake’s and Weiss’s va’s are the only ones who can emote and act properly to scene they are in. Yang’s is just awful

Because Yangs VA was told "Hey, she's basically you in anime form!", so she put in the least amount of effort.

Then when she got called out for being shit Monty literally told them to fuck off and not watch his show.

Used to hate it.

Now, I actually like it leagues better than stuff like LoK or most of the shonen it derives inspiration from.

I also unironically think RWBY Chibi's one of the better comedy cartoons I've seen of late.

ok why the hate for rwby again i get why Sup Forums hates it but why guys on here i dont get it

She could at least try more. And if Ruby could a deeper less ear rape voice that would be nice as well

Make way for best girl.
Jesus fuckin Christ did they make her WAY more stacked in Blazblue.

I haven't watched RWBY since Volume 3 ended, is it worth picking it up again for more Weiss?

I'll say, she has two arms for one.

Blake, too. Which is awesome.

iirc Blake's VA was actually attempting to be a legit VA. the rest are just "i'm the writers friend so I got the part"

Didn't Monty want Lindsey specifically to play Ruby?

>was actually attempting to be a legit VA

Psh. She was the head writers girlfriend. Then she ran away to LA after they broke up, or they broke up because she ran away to LA.

Yes. Out of all the characters, she improves the most.

Is this racist?

She will be purple for the Toonami release

Is Rwby ever going to be on Toonami?

Why would it be

I dunno CN seems like they could use some new content.

They wouldn't chop the viewerbase in half by airing it at midnight. It'd get a cushy 7pm slot on Thursdays.

Then two weeks later they'll dump it in the 6:30 am graveyard slot because they're sick of giving half the profits to Rooster Teeth.

>this stealth /rwbyg/
Volume's over, back to the /trash/ with you

Aren’t they getting villainous

The occasional Rwby thread is fine. Just no general

No it’s cute

Bump

What the fuck

Being the best girl in RWBY is like being the healthiest food at a cheap Chinese buffet
>inb4 food analogy

>the absolute state of amerimutts

>le no armss xdddd
kill yourself like that gavin faggot :3c

keep cryin rwby virgin

you're the only one cryin

>doesn't bring up a good argument
>just throws meme pictures from reddit
sure thing soy boi

>buzzwords
I'm not gonna argue with you over something that's been argued over a dozen times in the past, just irk you on.

>thread gets me to check trash
>writers almost get kid
>Qrow confirmed to not be Ruby's secret dad

AMA Summary

Ya got anything better to watch grandpa
If you say something that isn't Sup Forums related im gonna shoot you

it means I win, the models were stolen :3

Boo hoo

boohoo indeed, a sad day for rwbyfag

Ruby is best girl though.
>Fills out nicely
>Silver eyes
>Cute and sexy at the same time
>Bullshit protagonist powers
>Sweet, energetic, and kind
You can't prove me wrong nigga. Only better girl was pic related and she's ded.

what is it with Sup Forums hating girls associated with cats

is this some subconscious dog vs cat shit

Yeah, but that voice though

also yang is best girl in this shitty show even if shes just a crappy tifa

There is no cute dog girl so it's not like we have a better comparison

>Pilot
>Gay

I bet he'd be a good boyfriend

>Kerry's favorite scene was a talking scene