Other urls found in this thread:

www115.zippyshare.com/v/CUgOpXRm/file.html
pastebin.com/yMeGmGPy
www5.zippyshare.com/v/ZLP9EUng/file.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Someone picked up worst gear for Diana
it fits because she's a shit character

olli is good, right guys?

isn't that donna? diana is evil and would never help batman and other good heros.

what.

Great empathy.

She supported Superman’s Regime, but that doesn’t mean she wants to see Amazo wipe Dheli off the earth. Yes, she wants to rule alongside Superman and that’s arguablely evil, but she still doesn’t want to see innocent civilians slaughtered wholesale. In this instance, her and Bruce are on the same side. Amazo is a mutual enemy -much like Braniac is in the game. She still wants to break out Superman and Batman still wants to arrest her -but their personal feud can wait until the bigger threat is dealt with. For now, they are temporarily allies. It’s nice to see.

This Amazo seems to have the (I’m assuming) the combined strength of Zod and Grodd, Zod’s heat vision, Ras’s fighting skills, flight, high invulnerability, and maybe Grodd’s telepathy (unless that’s a strictly organic power?) and Ivo’s intellect.

I wanna see some interaction between Cassie and Diana. I’d love to see WW’s reaction to Superman locking Cass away in the Phantom Zone. I’m guessing Cassie will be killed by Amazo before she can tell her?

I dont remember Donna at all in IJ1

You misunderstand me. Donna hasn’t appeared at all in Injustice. That’s Diana in the battle armour. She’s putting aside her differences with Bruce to fight the bigger threat.

>5 minutes into Amazo's attack
>23,000 lives lost
He's still working on Delhi?
How? He can fly at high speed, that's how he got from Gorilla City in Africa to the Arctic to assist Batman against Zod.
His beams were shown to create a city block scale of destruction with a single fly over.
Within the seconds it would take to make a few sweeps at least 1/5th of the population should be well done.

I see,I think thats Donna tho like what an user said earlier, I mean if that was Diana, Bruce would have been foaming from the mouth

Mildly amusing retort, but it just calls into question why Bruce is even directly piloting the thing and why Amazo doesn't just punch through it if he has the strength to tear it apart and get to the real "weakness".
Amazo also appears to have teleported away from Bruce for some reason? Because that tiny shield could not possibly have knocked him any considerable distance

>tfw Diana will never park her invisible jet inside you

>a neck that can't be broken

WW will find a way.

This Amazo is programmed by supervillains which means he has their greatest weakness: Bullshit Theatrics.

AMAZO'D

We saw Diana gearing up to fight Amazo last issue

There's no reason to think this is Donna

Enemy of my enemy, m8.

Riiiight, dang ij2 isnt very memorable except for orca/croc

It’s not Donna. It’s Diana. Last issue we saw Diana gearing up to stop Amazo. As for why Bruce isn’t foaming at the mouth, -she just saved his life. Amazo is a bigger threat to the planet than Diana or Clark ever were. Enemy of my enemy. In the game he released Clark and teams up with former Regime people -including Diana, to stop Braniac. In Endgame, he worked with every other Gotham villian to stop Joker. In I Am Bane, -dumb as it was, he worked with every other villian to stop Bane. He worked with Clayface for a while, and he’s on a team with Hal, dispite Hal trying to wipe out the universe -and Bruce doesn’t completely buy the Paralax excuse. He’s working with Catwoman, Harley and Plastic Man -all three former criminals.

Why is it so inconceivable that Bruce and Diana would work together to stop Amazo?

We literally saw Diana heading to that location last issue and Donna hasn’t appeared once.

Conner looks so stupid with those trunks.

>robot capable of beheading kriptonians
>bring an ex-paraplegic librarian, a 100 year old boxer, an archer, a chick who can scream really loud and a mass-murdering slut

Wow, Bats, nice of you to lend them your bat-tank armor

And then everyone died of cancer 8 months later. The end.

pffft, hahahahaha

oh

lol, told

Nice Trinity moneyshot

y'know, ingame that costume is kinda ugly but in paper is sexy.

Would be a nice Donna Troi costume, me thinks

dont diss the trunks

They were on evac...except they accomplished little real evac given Oli brought a nuclear arrowhead and was within range to fire it at Amazo, also somehow a miniature nuke went off and everyone's fine, also if Barry hadn't shown up a building full of people would have collapsed.

Dude, he didn’t have time to build armour for everyone -nor have they been trained how to use it.

The Canary cry can hurt kryptonians and Ollie just demonstrated that he’s got arrows that can (temporarily) drop Amazo to the ground.

Batman ALSO brought Superboy, Wonder Girl, Starfire, Steel, Plastic Man and Offspring -but no, let’s just ignore that.

It’s right there in the story that the plan is for the meta humans engage Amazo in combat directly, while the regular humans evacuate the area. But yeah, let’s just ignore that just for the sake of shitting on a book you clearly didn’t read.

It would be contrived as fuck if Batman had armour for everyone.

holy shit, the atomic warhead arrow. Injustice is just the gift that keeps on giving.

Injustice 2 045 (2018) (webrip-DCP).cbr
www115.zippyshare.com/v/CUgOpXRm/file.html

>more INJUSTICE 2 (2017- ):
pastebin.com/yMeGmGPy

~

Injustice 2 Vol. 1 (2017) (Digital TPB) (Rick-DCP)
www5.zippyshare.com/v/ZLP9EUng/file.html

BLACKED

What would happen if they managed to pin Amazo to the ground and each took turns kissing him?

>mfw ollie is rich as fuck
>mfw he probably had shares in whatever the DC equivalent of McDonalds was
>mfw Injustice has such shit enforcement on anything it's become AnCap land

He'd melt the face off each person.

Post yfw Amazo gets blown apart and it’s revealed that Ras was wearing him like a suit.

Yeah right, I’ll bet his heat vision would “malfunction” as soon as he realized their plan. If I was Amazo in that situation, I’d still struggle to put on a show, but it would be pretty piss weak struggling, especially when it’s Wonder Woman and Starfire’s turn. The battle wouldn’t commence until every person present has kissed Amazo.

Go on...

When Professor Ivo was building Amazo, would he have given him a doodle?

Now everyone dies of radiation poisoning?

That explosion is pretty tiny. In the panel it seems to be ten, maybe fifteen times the size of Amazo’s body. Is it even possible for a nuclear explosion to be that small?

He is in the game so his sure survived.

Great sequence.

Barry saved him right there on the page. Do people just not read the book?

Dressing like Superman is such a bad idea.

What is he, Cell?

Damn it.

Pretty much.

>Don't try to process it.
>These aren't people. They can't be. Not yet.

I know he's trying to contain Ollie, but Bruce just sounds like he's being racist.

>That explosion is pretty tiny.
It's an atomic war head that could damage Amazo.

And yet the explosion on panel looked to be about ten times the size of Amazo and caused zero collateral damage. Compare that to the explosion that leveled Metropolis. How was Ollie’s arrow even a nuke?

It's a warhead of convenience.

Nice fridge body Connor
Also Diana looks hot here

>Thank you Batman, I will take this pill without hesitation.

It's the same tier as those Thanos killing missiles

It's not the trunk, it's Conner. His style does not say "trunks"

Bane has been in both games. When you take that into account, he’s probably had the smallest role in the comics of any character. He joined the Regime in Year 5 and did basically nothing -compare his presence with Sinestro in Year 2 and even 3. In the game and Ground Zero he was a lackey with no story, then the same in the second game.

Do you think he will get a bigger role this time around? I’d love to know his thoughts about the Regime after it’s fall and why he joined the Society. How did he feel about Brainiac? Lex, Shazam and Sinestro got more story than Bane and they were only in one game. Ras has had more story and he was in none.

>>
>Amazo B'ingTFO everyone.

I love it.

>these aren't people
>they're only poo in the loo pajeets

What did Batman mean by this?

The one guy who ALMOST did nothing wrong is back!

The concept of Amazon always confused me.

Why design something that can gradually get stronger? If you build something to have POTENTIAL to reach max power, why not just design it for max power from the start?

Not enough juice to power it to the max, plus organic growth is the way to go
see: Doomsday

I don't understand it... "Doesn't want to see innocent civilians slaughtered wholesale"? I wonder if she had such beliefs when she was about to take the Amazons to slaughter the people of Metropolis and Gotham at the end of the last game? Can't understand her motives...

about to job against ww

The Regime was going to raze Metropolis and Gotham to show the world the consequences of rebelling against them. Amazo here is just killing people, it serves no purpose. At least, that's what I imagine her rationale is.

Why was he not supposed to use the speed force again?

Bruce has him on parole, basically.

On the contrary... it serves the purpose of the environment according to Ras al Ghul. Delhi is the most overpopulated city in the world and because of that, it causes to pollution. So Amazo's there to stabilize the environment.

And how is what Diana was going to do make it any different than here. The Regime was going to kill people for speaking about what they thought with their free will.

She was going to raze Metropolis and Gotham for the greater good -in her eyes at least. She saw Superman as the rightful Emperor of the world, and she was punishing the two cities for rebelling against the Regime. In her eyes, the greater Good was that Superman was feared and respected, can’t have that if people are openly disobeying and shit-talking him, so a show of force was necessary.

Amazo on the other hand is just pointless destruction. In Year 4 Batman and Wonder Woman worked together to save the people of Themescyra from a tidal wave. In Year 3 everyone worked together to save the world from Trigon. In the second game everyone works together to save the world from Brainiac.

Wonder Woman and Batman might have different agendas, but neither of their agendas involve allowing Amazo to decimate entire cities. Ultimately they both want to protect citizens, they just have different ideas about the right way to do that.

Because he was part of Superman’s Regime. He may have defected at the end, but he stood by Supeman’s side while some truly heinous shit went down. His punishment is that he’s not allowed to use his powers. It’s better than a jail cell.

The difference is that Diana believes her cause is worth killing people over while Ra's isn’t. I don’t know what is so hard to understand about that.

Blame Batman. He's still anal about Flash siding with Supes.

If Diana offered to let Ras tittyfuck her if he called off Amazo and lived a life of peace, would he accept?

Why dont they call Dr Fate, Zatanna or plastic man?

Nah, he is someone who puts his cause above pleasure or material things.

I'm no architect, but shouldn't the building be falling the other way based on where the damage is?

How did Taylor get away with this?