So is this good?

For a monthly Ellis book, it sure seems nobody is talking about it.

no, who cares about Wildstorm that isn't Majestic related

Ellis hasn't been the same since his secondary mutation, and the art is trash

Only if it leads into a new Authority book...which is the faction Jenny seems to be forging

I like a lot of the stuff I've read from Ellis but to be honest he jumps projects so dang often it feels like he never really uses his full potential on any single book anymore

And a lot of it is just kinda vaguely samey feeling gritty weird sci-fi stuff.

I have all of the issues that've been released, saved. Would you like me to storytime it?

>Would you like me to storytime it?
Sure, it'd make for nice discussion.

I've actually been pulling it since launch, but I missed 2 issues, and din't have the heart to keep reading. I'm still receiving it, but I haven't read past #1.

I can't get excited about Ellis anymore. He reuses so many of his narrative and character ideas that everything feels samey.

Here we go.

There's another ongoing that takes place in this universe. Has a dude hunting down deranged alternate versions of the Justice league. I can't remember what it's called. I really liked the way they portrayed Barry Allen.

Michael Cray is what you're talking about. I looked at it over at RCO. Pretty meh, really.

There it is. It's an alright title. It'll flesh out the universe, so there isn't anything wrong with that.

Michael Cray

Is that the new look of the Engineer? Good god. Granted her old look was basically just a naked chick painted silver but this is overcompensating.

Keep reading to the most recent issue.

Shit character designs and decompressed writing means no old Wildstorm fans care and it definitely isn't bringing any new ones in.

Also, lads, pay attention to the filenames. To squeeze everything in one thread, I removed the cover pages from the content I'll be posting.

I was reading it, but kind of forgot about it. It was interesting, but I felt like it required previous knowledge and I didn't have enough interest to go back and read the old stuff.

Have we figured out

any alternative to these insufferable captchas?

you have to
BUY MY PASS
BUY MY PASS
BUY MY PASS
cardboardjaysherman.gif

;_;

I liked that at least it tried to be something different instead of regular generic cape except edgier. But I just don't like Ellis' writing.

Yeah, up to two years ago i got fed up by the captcha, since the time it was consuming ate up my drawing time.

You my friend, you're a trooper.

What the fuck did he do to Jenny. This is not alright. Not alright at all!
She's the 20th century Girl. How could she not be a blonde caucasian brit. Make the 21st century girl a trans-lesbian woman of color but the 20th century was owned by white people.

i love that page

FUCKING STREET SIGN CAPTCHAS! FUCK OFF!! GIMME CARS OR STREET!

Lauren so cute