Should Cyclops forgive Emma and take her back?

Should Cyclops forgive Emma and take her back?

He's back again? Whatever.

She's the least slutty Marvel character, and is actually a sweetheart so... yeah.

What happened between Emma and Doug? Troy is the guy from Emma's solo series? And what the fuck is Bruce Gotham?

what year is it?

What happened between them, why does Cyclops not want her?

MJ is sluttier than Sue.

Its hard for a corpse to have desire.

His waifu's back.

Is it really a waifu if they were literally married up till her death?

What do you think a waifu is?

The anime girl you masturbate to.

no, she should get another boyfriend

My idea is Emma pays for the treatment to repower some depowered mutant, the mutant now has to be her bodyguard for the rest of his life to repay her (it's in a contract he firms), and Emma begins to fuck her bodyguard
With a twist, Emma had used Cerebro to watch him in the bathroom make sure he had a big dick before repowering him

Emma had mind sex with Namor when they were possessed by the Phoenix 5. That is the official reason of their break up.

Scott tells her he wouldn't touch her with Namor's Trident. In the Bendis run Emma was following him (Scott) even though they werent fucking anymore.

But..... there are 2 8 month gaps, 1 before Secret Wars, and 1 after. We don't know what happened to Emma and Scott then, but they were very very close when Scott died and he told Emma to not let it end that way, so they may have hooked up again in that long period off panel.

>With a twist, Emma had used Cerebro to watch him in the bathroom make sure he had a big dick before repowering him
Emma's the last person who'd be a size queen though.

Logan sure is a slut

One of the best couples in comics. Emma is best girl and Cyclops is the reason she is.

Scott needs cute human gf tbqh

>Should Cyclops forgive Emma and take her back?
But how, he is dead and will probably never comeback.

You know usually when someone makes a snide comment like "I'm glad you don't write comics" I roll my eyes, but now I'm rolling them in the reverse direction because I'm glad you don't write comics.

What's to forgive? She should have killed all the Inhumans in order to preserve Mutantkind. Maybe he should forgive her for not succeeding, but that's all

Dude, it's comics. He will 100% be back someday.

Other way around. You Marvel intern cunt.

For cheating on him with Namor, she is reason P5 fucked up

>I wouldn't with Namor's trident
OOHOHOHOHOHO

OTP. I hope they get together and live a quiet life innawoods, birth Ruby Summers and get back to teaching

Say whatever you want about Emma, she loves teaching and her students. Marlel seems to have a boner for making her suffer (Hellions, Genosha)

and in PR cyke resurrects and kisses red-haired witch jean gray. means Scott didn't fogive emms

I think 2014 Bendis run

no, he can now fuck the superior redhead pussy

>redhead
>superior

there is nothing bad about him kissing Jean after a resurrection that lasted just a few minutes. they were both single, recently resurrected people.

It was pretty shit for Emma to date a man who often thought of his dead wife while he was with her, and to continue following him around after he broke up with you. She also lost everything she had financing him.
Shaw continued being a billionaire with no criminal record, I think only recently in Secret Empire he was outed as a mutant (although I am also sure Marvel writers and editors didnt realize it was the first time Shaw was acting like a mutant in public). Emma sold her company to finance Utopia, and has been a wanted criminal since the Phoenix 5.

She really should move on and fuck someone else. When Scott resurrects he will want to get Jean even if she is already with another man. Scott has already abandoned a wife and his son for Jean.

When Cyclops comes back I want him to be successfully running his own business that helps make life easier for mutants completely unrelated to the X-Men

Like, the dude is a go-getter, he's highly motivated and super competent, the only thing that drags him down is that he's stuck in the swirling maelstrom of stupidity and melodrama that is being an X-Man.

>Should Cyclops forgive Emma and take her back?
Nope.

She chose to destroy what they had because she couldn't resist a violent edgy shitlord.

Without Cyclops Emma would be c list. Fucking with Cyclops made her A list

She was a pretty major recurring villain in X-Men and New Mutants, back during their heyday in the Eighties, so she'd at least be B List.

Okay -B/+C list

Scott was mentally fucking Emma when he was Jean. Clearly the only solution for him is polyamory. But I really don't see Jean being the sharing kind, Emma would but only if she has the power

Can anyone tell me what panel is this from? I'm looking to read all the comics where Scott and Emma were together to get a better understanding of their dynamic

Why? To even more cementing that he is a cuck?

You post this every thread with Scott or Emma. Go away loganfag

I'm not loganfag. I just don't understand why people want them together after she cheated on him

if Morrison had never used her, she would be either the wife of Banshee or his widow. The only reason she didnt get to fuck him is Moira Mc Taggert was alive.

She would be a C+ character imo

No. Emma needs to be with Tony. It'd be an unironically good and healthy relationship.

That faggot doesn't deserve someone as good as Emma

dicklet's can't satisfy Emma

agree. Relationships / Sex with Scott Summers lead to constant attention, A list flagships books, character development. Now without Scott, what she become? B list of a villain who shows up in books occasionally

Don't bully Tony. His life is suffering...

First of all, I doubt Scott is packing much. Besides that, he's got to be the most boring lover alive. Secondly, Emma is the last person who'd be a size queen, considering all her troubles with her body. And third, the Dicklet Stark meme has gone too far. Does he have a horsecock? Probably not. But he undoubtedly has the best game on Earth, and I believe his dick is in that ~6" sweetspot where it's not too big or too small, and is literally the "goldilocks" cock.

Summersfag stay mad!

Mutants shouldnt sleep with flatscans

Blame the writers for that. They ressurected the Jean grey/Cyclops/Wolverine love triangle and just swapped Wolverine and Jean with Namor and Emma because Kieron Gillen is a hack.

goddamn Peter, quit being such a slut.

>I doubt Scott is packing much
They don't call him Cyclops for nothing.

>considering all her troubles with her body.
what the hell are you talking about? She into BDSM and all sorts of kink, she has a very active sex life. She even passes on that knowledge by taking some of the X-men, at least Armour, out to sex shops

Depending on what version of his origin you go with he's older than everyone else on the list combined, so it's not actually such a high number when you spread it out over the centuries.

>who is Artemis?

Huh, and here I thought it was because of his visor...

Have you not read her solo? Jesus fuck Sup Forums, read some comics...

no one cares about the forty-year-old alcoholic Tony stark. Continue to masturbate

Nice fanfiction, but you're wrong.

>Scott [...] has got to be the most boring lover alive
Even if that was true (which it isn't because you literally just made it up), considering how much experience he has mind-sexing telepaths he'd be able to satisfy her on more levels than someone who's just plain better at sex than him.

>Dicklet Stark [...] undoubtedly has the best game on Earth
Stark couldn't satisfy Gamora, so that's at least one earthling (Richard Ryder) who outclasses him by a significant margin.

>Have you not read her solo?
I have. Are you referring to her as a teen and not being comfortable with her looks? Try again, that's far far in the past, she's totally comfortable now.

Maybe you should read comics

Yeah, I'm sure nobody would be interested in a super-genius, super-rich, handsome and charismatic super-hero...

>Even if that was true (which it isn't because you literally just made it up),
Headcanons are entirely made-up, who would've thought of that! It's as valid as Dicklet Stark. Point me to some panel where Scott is praised as a lover.

>considering how much experience he has mind-sexing telepaths he'd be able to satisfy her on more levels than someone who's just plain better at sex than him.
What does it matter? He's not a telepath himself. He's only been with 3 women. Meanwhile Stark has fucked every kind of pussy on Earth.

>Stark couldn't satisfy Gamora, so that's at least one earthling (Richard Ryder) who outclasses him by a significant margin.
Yeah, a normal human not being able to satisfy an alien that can chew diamonds and tangle with Thanos means he's bad at bed. And a literal super-powered cosmic force of nature being better than him, solidifies that. Jesus...

The point isn't that she's uncomfortable now, the point is that she knows how it feels to not have the perfect body, and coming to terms with it. She's the last person who'd tell a woman that she's not good enough because she doesn't have DDs, or tell a guy he's not a man if he's not packing 8".

>Most boring liver alive

Nice headcannon. There's a reason that telepaths are attracted to Scott. They probably scan his mind and see how Cyclops would tactically ravage them in bed

Pic related

What the hell am I looking at?

>being a good tactician makes you a sex master
If so Cap must be the absolute Sex God. Muties BTFO yet again.

Ryder is just as human as Stark. They both rely on external power to be "super".

holy fuck you bend over backwards for your pet theories.

1. Richard Rider satisfied Gamora, very well too. Stark did not

2. Emma not taking the chance to be a bitch and be right about it? You have no grasp on the character at all.

psychic battle with Rachel. Rachel was losing and thought she could win by making Emma self conscious. But Emma made her feel like shit cause Emma is comfortable with herself and Rachel never has been happy with herself

> Cap must be the absolute Sex God
Ideologies aside, Cap and Cyke are actually very much alike, so that's not so far-fetched. Except that Cap also has the peak human physique and virtually endless stamina thing going on. I doubt there's a human (or mutant) on Earth who could out-sex Cap.

>There's a reason that telepaths are attracted to Scott.
And he got cucked by both.

I don't remember her being uncomfortable with her body in her book.

Emma and Rachel summers have a telpathic battle. Rachel being jeans daughter is clearly stronger and superior but Emma is a class act bitch who knows exactly how Rachel ticks.

The result in the end is scarring rachel foe life. No matter how uggo Rachel will make her, Scott will still fuck her senseless.

This twist could be good. Cykes hooks up with a normal unpowered human who is open minded but terrified of all that super shit. Cyclopes sees just how the average human lives and sees all the super shit that goes on.

Peter has better stamina than Cap

Hawkeye.

peter's low self esteem combined with great body must make him a god. He probably gives it his all every single time.

and then he died a page later

>all this Stark talk in a CHADclops thread
So we're all in agreement that Stark is a dicklet who only gets women out of status, and then fails to sex them good, right? Y'know, considering he's never had a long term romantic interest past that one Asian, probably confirms that.

and then she drained and sucked him dry on the next page, leaving a shriveld corpse

good answer

Can someone please post it.

Emma has fucked a lot of times a man whose powers give him infinite stamina, he gets stronger and gets more stamina from having Emma ride him.

That is why the "Emma is not a size queen" thing doesn't seem so sure to me. The sex with Shaw was probably great.

Hercules's tally seems kind of low.

She still dumped him and chose the guy with insecurity issues though.

>Hitch kept Quitely's face for emma
I like it

>Starkfag plays, loses and comes off looking worse
KEK! Dicklet Stark ain't got shit on Cyke.

Cyclops >>Stark>Cap

Spider-Man > Cyclops = Cap > [Powergap] > Stark
FTFY.

You know she is going to fuck Wolverine.

>Skip

Hawkeye/Peter>Cykes>Cap>>Stark

Well Clint did fuck Shulkie, and she fucked him because she wanted to, not because she was after a promotion like she did with Stark... Either way, we can all agree Tony's at the bottom of the list. He chooses loose roasties and quantity over quality, whereas the others bang the best chicks because they are pure Chads, not because of their political power and wealth. Stark literally gets pussy for favors.

I love how after he says that he turns into diamond form inmediatly because she got so sad.

Also, I'm pretty sure that they are back together during Death of X

Cause it was the Phoenix fucking with her. The Phoenix had all of the P5 doing fucked up shit but Emma who only had mindsex with Namor continues to get shit about it. I mean Cyclops killed Prof X and blamed it on the Phoenix but Emma is at fault for a little sex while under it's control?

Bendis's Uncanny X-Men issue 30 something, 33 iirc

this is her fault. emma flirted, kissed with fish long before PF

Already happened. They ended up retconning her a Jean's clone

if they again became a couple then why did cyke kiss jean on the pages of PR?

>This twist could be good.
It was. Back in the 1980s.

That was Gillen ruining not only Emma but Namor at the same time.

But for some reason Sup Forums likes Gillen's run

Because Marvel hates fun things and Emma

Cause it was a shitty story that never should have taken 6 fucking issues and they had to pad it with as much bullshit as they could.

tbqh I don't think the pheonix story is resolved yet and wait a half a year for the return to see what really happened. I'm guessing some other writer will have to step in to retcon/fill in stuff because it was such a flimsy plot.
>These people aren't real
>scott is
>scott is dead
>jean scolds pheonix
>pheonix sad now, pheonix have no friends, pheonix go to bed