Untitled

Hank was in the wrong. It's not his job to make that decision. /thread

The guy who job was it to make that decision wasn't going to show to up he was at the shelter

Man fuck those people at the shelter they deserved to get their homes destroyed. The guy who was suppose to be at his post, abandoned it and deserved to be charged (Abandoning your post during a weather emergency without authorization is a crime.). Then those fucks in the shelter let their kids use up tge batteries on the flashlight and were unorganized asses. Hank should've kicked all their asses.

what is this mongolic fucking trend I see lately where people /thread their own posts?

>being this new

Not that user, but fuck that. What kind of pretentious asshole /threads their own post? You earn that shit.

Downboated

For real WHY was he at the shelter?

Post Connie's bare feet please

No. Death to Connies

Hiding from the Arlen Flooder

Episodes like this, the one where he's accused of being racist and the one with the old lady who wanted to die in his house makes me wonder why Hank still lives in Arlen

Because he's too proud to move anywhere else.

Imagine a season tho, for like one reason or another strickland propane forces him to relocate to NewYork

Hey, retard, your bait is showing

The man whose decision it was delegated the decision, explicitly to Hank. He literally put the decision into Hank's hands.

That guy was the worst person in the whole series.

That guy was a prick

>Hank calls him out on this
>He just shrugs it off and judges Hank along with everyone else

Christ
I'm getting mad and I never even saw the episode.

Watch it it you truly want to rage

Search “captain coward”, the guy let dozens of people die for his own safety