Well?

Well?

Fans?
Why is this an issue, just make enough to fill demand

What the fuck am I looking at? Are they implying that white people shouldn't be allowed to buy Black Panther merch?

Who's allowed to wear T-shirts?

As children express fandom for Marvel’s latest superhero, parents face new questions about race, cultural appropriation and permission.

“You want that white kid to be able to think that he can dress up in a Black Panther costume, because, to that kid, there’s no difference between Captain America and Black Panther,” Mr. Narcisse, 45, said. But, he added, it also involves “trying to explain what is special about T’Challa and Wakanda without racism. And it’s like, ‘Can’t do it.’ I couldn’t do it.”

Anybody.

Just like white people can cosplay as Katara and brown people can cosplay as Peter Parker a Black People can cosplay Connie from SU.

The Black Panther mask is a full face covering mask, same as Spider-Man's. Anyone can be of any race inside.

>cultural appropriation
Appropriation of a fictional culture in a big fictional city that's only rich due to their supply of a fictional metal that has fictional properties. Also, the appropriation is of a fictional character in a fucking full-body and face-covering suit so who gives a flying fuck who wears it.

I hate this planet.

Off topic: The mom's hot.

White kids can wear the mask and costume, they just can't darken their face.

>some talented artist spent hours drawing this shameless race bait
This angers me more than the clickbait article.

People with enough money to buy one. Most people dont understand that socio-economic racism is a lot more economic than social.

>sold out
Thats the most shocking part of that image

>they just can't darken their face.
Sunlight is free you know

>white kids appreciate and adore a black superhero
>this is somehow a bad thing

So is skin cancer...

>liberals attempting to reinstate segregation
What a time to be alive

>Who's allowed to wear a Black Panther mask?
Anyone? There's no reason to not wear the mask if that's your favorite character or you just feel like it.

Remember when whales cosplay as "Tiny miss sexy" or whatever? Are they allowed? Sure.
Do people like to see fat everywhere where it shouldn't? Probably not but who cares.
If ya feel like it, do it (when it comes to clothes/cosplay that is)

I mean.. You wouldn't walk over to a black kid in a superman costume and say "take it off" right? Or a white kid putting on a Black Manta costume.. or an asian in a deadpool outfit.
Or a man in an Emma Frost costume

Anyone can, but just as dumb as a white kid wearing that would look, so does a black person wearing an outfit from a white character. Imagine a black batman. Even if it doesn't look stupid, it looks "wrong", so does that.

Of course, if you don't care about looking silly, like fat cosplayers, then go ahead

Black Panther was made by a couple of white guys. So yes, anyone can write BP or wear his merchandise.

Wasnt this a problem when Moana came out?

Jesus Christ,white people! If you want to help diversity,just sit down! Be humble!

Please stop.

>alt right trying to convince white people they're being victimized
Why don't white people get offended by shit that's real and not spoon fed to them?

>What am I looking at?
A future mugging in the parking lot

>white kids want to dress up as black people
isn't that a good thing??

black panther was invented by a white guy...

>Sold out
lel

Way to poison the well.
Maybe, MAYBE if white kids wearing the costume actually somehow prevent black kids from doing so they would have a point.
But that's not how reality works.

>muh diversity quota
these people are legitimately mentally ill

The modern left hates white people.

Where the fuck have you been?

Sometimes I think they would openly welcome segregation.

But he was created as a blaxploitation character by two white Jewish guys...

Someone really outta bring that up on Twitter or something. I wonder how all the crazies will react to that.

>tanning is dangerous!
it isn't, though.

>black
>trans
I'm not sure they can count 10 of them in the real world.
It's a white people's disease. (Asians do it because they are slaves and fuel the white sex industry to begin with)

It's never enough.

Will the aptly named 'white left' ever stop feeding into the black persecution complex and playing the white savior role?

F**K WH*TES
THATS MY ACTION FIGURE NIGGA

They really try to make the movie less profitable and then they bitch about it and blame racism.

What does this rate on the oppression of white people meter, friend PoC?

>Cohen
what a coincidence

>I’ve been to Wakanda, and I may never recover. I am so grateful that our young people will see this film and their minds will be transformed. Congratulations #RyanCoogler —you did that! #blackpantherpremiere #blackpanther
>White people have the privilege of not constantly being reminded of their race in the United States, where white is the majority, whereas as a black person you don’t
this isn't retarded at all. not one bit.

Jesus christ.
Imagine actually walking up to some white couple you know and telling them they can't have children

So is the ultimate goal today to reinstate segregation? Honest question here. It seems like every side is pining for it. I just can't even make sense of the world anymore or the people who run it.

I’m so glad I was born Hispanic and able to like things without anyone getting their shit triggered to max capacity.

Nah dude, gender dysphoria is apparently more common in black males than in white males.

Leave America once in your life, Kevin

Jesus, it's getting BAD now, isn't it?

Are white Hispanics the new American EZ-Mode?

So are Lee (Lieber) and Kirby (Kurtzberg) considered white now?

What is it, Sup Forums, either we’re white or we’re infiltrating kykes. Make up you damn minds so I can stop having whiplash over this and know who to tell to go back to Sup Forums and who to tell to go back to /tumblr/.

Clowns to the left of us and Jokers to the right I fucking swear these days.

I hope so. Black needs to stay Black

Why is Buzzfeed allowed to exist?

>So are Lee (Lieber) and Kirby (Kurtzberg) considered white now?

Yes and that was always the case. Nobody cares about Sup Forums nonsense.

This has to be fake.
Not even Buzzfeed could this closely resemble a Sup Forums caricature

I'm simply not american

That picture is cool

>signing your art with a doodle

It's like they don't want people to find more of their stuff.

Leftists aren't strictly an American cancer. If you live in or near France, Germany, England, Sweden, Canada, Mexico, and various South American countries, you would know this.

Who /latino/ here?

>So are Lee (Lieber) and Kirby (Kurtzberg) considered white now?
"Jew" isn't a race like white, and "semite" doesn't cover the entirety of jews by true bloodline. So... yeah, they'd be white. You'd have to have some pretty retarded neo-nazi derived garbage reasoning to exclude them.

>when kelly is unironically right

Here's hoping. I'm actually indigenous-hispanic (you wouldn't believe how much that fucks with people) but am still light-toned and get away with so much shit.

It actually is fake, but I wanted to see how many people would think it's believable. We're not quite at the level of that screencap yet, but goddamn it we're trying. Buzzfeed has made too many anti-white articles that that image has to seem like the near future.

>being sad due to sould out merch
>in the age of the internet

Are they implying black families can't order online?

>“I’m conflicted,” said Evan Narcisse, a senior writer for the website io9. He is completing “Rise of the Black Panther,” a six-part comic series for Marvel that traces the character’s early history. He has tried to explain some of that history to his 7-year-old daughter, but without delving too deeply into complex concepts like Western imperialism, which she may struggle to grasp.
>“You want that white kid to be able to think that he can dress up in a Black Panther costume, because, to that kid, there’s no difference between Captain America and Black Panther,” Mr. Narcisse, 45, said. But, he added, it also involves “trying to explain what is special about T’Challa and Wakanda without racism. And it’s like, ‘Can’t do it.’ I couldn’t do it.”

The state of Evan Narcisse. So obsessed about racism, that can't even appreciate BP, a character he's signed to write, without putting him into context of american racism. No wonder Coates wanted him on that book, hip hip hooray for cronyism.

Congratulation. You showed everyone how bad buzzfeed is by lying. Well done.

certainly not mine. it proves the show stereotype tho

why is this an issue

Tanning is 100% harmful

You need to be able to read, user.

still not sure why this is an issue.

>without delving too deeply into complex concepts like Western imperialism, which she may struggle to grasp.

I feel so bad for the kids of these liberal and black supremacist nutjobs. No different than being raised by bible thumpers not allowing you to play with toys or watch Harry Potter because witchcraft is of the devil/white man.

Fans are just Fans, no fucks given really...

I nearly bashed my head into a fucking wall out of disgust when one of their journalists showed up on the post-Ifill Washington Week. That fucking rube that is hosting it now is pushing for "new blood" in journalism and is sinking the show so fast because he'd rather have ideologues than objective professionals that can give classic roundtable analysis.

God damn do I miss Gwen, she was so ace at what she did and ran a tight ship as a moderator.

Good now the blacks can see how it feels when we see them wearing clothes, driving cars and living it houses.

I think they call it the 'overton window'. Huffington Post has made articles in the vein of that image, but they were more subtle about it. I don't want a race war. Though, I want to make love to black kweens and there are none here. Maybe once I move to Germany and hopefully before the race war kicks off and I'm forced to pick a side.

So is this an appropriation of jewish culture then?

They want their own thing for once. I get that but they are harming their own cause. You don't get more "black" movies by guilt tripping white people into not buying merch. Hollywood cares about money everything else is just hot air.

WAIT so none of the bald black lady guards make out with each other?
I ... am a lil dissapointed.

>Maybe once I move to Germany

You'll get Syrian girls instead and not the good kind. Try to find yourself a middle eastern girl that's not into Islam.

Here

Puerto Rican father, Cuban immigrant mother.

My mom is white as fuck and totally throws people off when she starts speaking Spanish.

Only downside is both parents are hard line “BUT HER EMAILZ” Fox News Republicans somehow.

That's not even a black panther mask, its just some toy weapon.

Are white kids not allowed to own black action figures either?

A lot of Cuban/Latin-Americans are big Republican supporters, partly because the Republicans made a big deal about being anti-Castro (never mind Kennedy was the only US president that actively tried to oust him)

You are full of shit.

My nephew recently went to southwest Germany and says "you can fuck anything there; white, black, brown, yellow just pick". He's a total Chad and Hitler's wet dream so I'll believe him. There are half a million blacks in Germany AFAIK.

is black panther their own tho? created by Lee and Kirby just like every other cape.

can i fuck a goat in germany?

You are correct. My mother vowed to never go back to Cuba until Castro was dead.

(Marvel) Cape, sorry

No, I'm full of pics of black cuties.

I mean, I guess he has a point. If a kid asks, "why is everyone so excited about Black Panther?" then it's hard to explain without also needing to explain why there hasn't been a capeshit movie as afrocentric as this before.

Read the article. They really had to dig to find people even remotely offended (or """conflicted""") about white kids wearing BP costumes. Everyone associated with the movie and plenty of academics think it's a good thing for kids of either race to look up to a black superhero.
But don't let that get in the way of your reeeeeeeing.

Of course it's petty and selfish.

No, but you can in Denmark.

>leave america
OBSESSED
More like look at craigslist. There's at least 10 black trannies on each city's page.

>billionnaire dictator favored by the gods themselves
>a good rolemodel for an "oppressed minority"
I don't get it. Are those African tyrants starving millions good guys now?

>needing to explain why there hasn't been a capeshit movie as afrocentric as this before.
Because there are less black people in the country than other people. Simple as that. You don't need to become a history professor. The kid will learn the details on his/her own. In school. Like you did.

Africans aren't like ameriblacks, they kill homos, they don't become them

They should have chosen a different image for their article then

Then why did they even make that article? They try to stir conflict where's nothing. It's clickbait.

I thought Kelly was supposed to make joke strips, not actually applicable political commentary.