Marvel's fuckups are unique because they inspire such elaborate parodies

Marvel's fuckups are unique because they inspire such elaborate parodies.

Only Marvel gets things like I Don't Need Your Civil War, Muh Phoenix, and Illuminating Comics.

You know what really bugs me about this? You don't vote for anyone in the army. Like at all. Is this not common knowledge in America? Is this supposed to be a damming indictment of the American education system that people don't know how their defence force works on even the most basic level?

It's honestly funny how all those fuckups mean that Jessica Jones was just as right as Cap though.

I mean the Avengers literally fought to restore global malnourishment and restart intra- and inter-state conflicts.

They desperately need some checks and balances to keep them from fucking up as hard as they do. Such as it is, they can do anything they want, up to destroying millions of lifes and genociding nations and they just let each other get away with that sort of shit all the fucking time.

The guy who made this was Canadian.

>Is this not common knowledge in America?

You do know that Marvel editors will torture your family and force you to eat your pet if they feel you got basic facts about RL correct in their product, right?
They're hard at work keeping all the canes they got organized by the thickness of each of their contractor's thumb.

Dumb shit like that's a feature, not a bug.

Is this the "rebuttal" where the author managed to counter absolutely none of Sally Floyd's points while using Captain America as a mouthpiece to ridicule her?

Fuck off user, the simple fact it points out that Sally was using Myspace and Nascar as a rebuttal to the likes of truth and liberty is ridiculous.

And that the original writer meant us to think Sally Floyd was RIGHT in bringing up something as dated as Myspace just shows what a hack the comic writer was.

Its not the superheroes that are the reason civvies have to hide in subways either, its the supercrime and country/world ending threats that they are the ones preventing.
Which includes threats from the government who have been regularly infiltrated by all manner of villain groups. I mean for fucks sake they literally set the green goblin up as the head of super law enforcement, officially and with a salary.

Also Cap is completely right in regards to the Thunderbolts, a group of poorly overseen super convicts sent out to cripple superheroes was stupid.

Okay, take out all reference's to America and Replace it with Canada.

>If you kill the Joker he wins

Civil War in 30 seconds was a personal favorite of mine.

The fact that people raged so loudly at the point she was making doesn't make it a bad point. Just because a person or group of people uses nice-sounding words to describe their actions doesn't give them the right to force their own sense of righteousness on a country without being in touch with the rest of the people in it. But using modern culture as an example means that people immediately stop thinking and misinterpret it in the most ridiculous way they can, because the wronger they pretend she is, the more righteous they feel.

I'm not sure how that's applicable to this situation.

This is a thread about Marvel, not DC

>Jessica Jones

I miss her lads

>meanwhile, the US government has been running a giant autonomous killer robot program exclusively targeting US children for extermination since the 70s
>but it's okay, nobody remembers that giant purple killer robots occasionally wreck malls, schools and funfairs while gunning for a teenager
>just like nobody remembers the frequent alien invasions, god invasions, invasions of monsters from other dimensions and invasions of extradimensional horrors

Honestly, the whole universe is bizarre to the max and their tap water must be full of ALL THE SHIT on top of fluroid.

This.

I don't care how racist the world against mutants. How the fuck do you justify unleashing killer robots taller than a building into a populated area to snuff out a guy who can squirt ketchup from his pores?

It was Heinz-formula ketchup. The dude was patent thief.

what happened to that bendis xmen parody? Last thing I knew, they took a break but never returned

>doesn't give them the right to force their own sense of righteousness on a country without being in touch with the rest of the people in it.
She has to prove that point first. She has to prove that Superhero are out of touch elites who lost touch woth the common man and that's why people make fun of this page because the writer osnthe one out of touch with America. You think a people in a city with an unmotivated police force that lets crime run rampant cares about Myspace and NASCAR?

For the majority of the Sentinels's existence, they were a canceled government program Trask went through with anyway for exactly that reason. Then they went rogue.

Then sometime in the 00s the US bought Sentinel tech again for some dumb reason.

>And that the original writer meant us to think Sally Floyd was RIGHT in bringing up something as dated as Myspace just shows what a hack the comic writer was.

Any excuse to bring this oldie down from the attic...