OH NO NONONONONO

OH NO NONONONONO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3H2jxdmpc6A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why do normies like political satire so much

Becauae it is funny.

"No!"

Whats the problem here? Its fucking shit and Rotten Memeato knows it.

youtube.com/watch?v=3H2jxdmpc6A

What's yer Sup Forumsnsensus?

Venting frustration.

I think this is more of a case of content creators wanting to "make a statement" regardless of whether or not their audience gives a shit about what they're saying or not.

When you don't understand things it's easier to laugh really loud and pretend it's stupid instead of educating yourself.

Implying this isn't continuously review bombed

That's My Bush was kino.

No need to call us out like that.

How would this even work with how often the cast changes?

Yes he needed to. Fuck you specifically too.

They confuse validation with humour and baseless mockery with validation.

Is the statement our audience dislike us making fun of the president more than they dislike the president?

Eh. Forseeable. There's a reason why south park and chappelle doesn't do many jokes about him. It's beating a dead horse.

Nobody watches a t-ball game unless their kid is playing.

Leftist humor isn't so much, "Wow this was funny because it subverted my expectations in a pleasant way" as much as, "I agree with this".

Most of you are too young to remember this steaming shit.

Critics aren't liking it either f a m

I bet Colbert praises the election results every night for allowing him to still remain relevant.

It has been far too nice. So far it reserved most of it hardest hitting attacks on fucking Ted Cruz, who is just a Senator.

South park spent a whole season doing nothing but shitting on him and they continue to do so.

It lets them feel politically informed while packaging it in such a way that they can pay attention.

Is "Drumpf" the new "Bazinga"
>self-diagnosed geniuses think it's comedykino and laugh like a pack of hyenas with every mention

SEETHING

>Leftist humor isn't so much, "Wow this was funny because it subverted my expectations in a pleasant way" as much as, "I agree with this".
That's political humor as a whole. The left can't meme, and the right can't either.

My favourite political satire Dead Ringers went after everything else as well. (Mainly BBC Radio 4 tho)

Remember little bush? That didnt last either.

Well, to be honest, you need to have a very high IQ to understand Drumpf. The political commentary is extremely subtle, and without a firm grasp of American world war-era germanophobia most of the references would fly over your head.

Das rite, my fellow alt-center. Both right and left get the bullet.

Because it started in 2007 just as he was getting kicked out. This is before the halfway mark of his term.

>funny

Excuse me WHAAAAAAAAAT?

>South park spent a whole season doing nothing but shitting on him

And then they realized they fucked up and stopped. They know Trump jokes just aren't funny now. Sure it worked in the 90's and early 2000's but now it's kinda moot since he's in office.

>this shit replaced drawn together

Two hands
Two scoops
Two terms.

Oh look, another thread where I can't tell if I'm on Sup Forums, Sup Forums or Sup Forums. Thanks mods.

>Sup Forums
>garbage board

That's not you dummy

Please tell me you didn't make this image yourself.

Jeb was the best character.

lil Cheney was the best, just because he kept eating rats.

???

>implying triggered Sup Forumstards didnt reviewbomb it like they did with Black Panther

>this level of projection
Presidential Tier, senpai.

Even the critics.

>russian hackers can literally change the outcome of an election
>cant change review scores on rt

what did idiot drumpftards mean by this?

>people still visit that ridiculously inaccurate site

>the autist actually thinks Steven Colbert is a leftist
My fucking sides.

The difference between making fun of Bush and Trump is that most of the stuff that came out against Bush was deep in to his presidency, after we saw what a shit show Iraq was and everyone and we weren’t all worried about another 9/11. Trump has been parodied non-stop for the last two years. He’s an idiot, we get it. So is 90% of every other cartoon male. There’s no subversion of expectations by portraying him as an idiot.

DONALD GRUMPFFFFF

he only can be some funny shit when hes roasted hard by sjws or extremely metamorphosed by alt-right memesters as a meme. otherwise it would be unfunny, everything with him would look like alt-right friendly banter.

>because this cartoon doesn't spend it's time repeating "TRUMP IS A RACIST NAZI SEXIST" it's bad
Why are people so easily triggered?

Holy shit you're one of those retards who believe that Stephen Colbert is not leftist and Alex Jones is not right wing because they said so.

Do you think cartoonists and comedy writers resent the 8 years they weren't allowed to mock the President

People made actual reasons to why they hated bush mostly rather then “lol baby hands”. And people are not going after trump for his bad actions like ignoring climate change or giving tax cuts to the rich, but try to make him look bad for the good things hes done like insult feminists or tell rapefugees they arent wanted here

I genuinely can't tell wether or not you're trolling me

The state of this website I sweat to god...

Why didn't they hack TLJ and Black Panther's critic score, genius?

The "very high iq" meme comes from Rick and Morty threads so you're just getting memed on, bro.

It's a rewording of that one Rick & Morty pasta.

>the millionaire late-night host who jerks off neoliberal politicians like Obama and bourgeoisie like Elon Musk
>"h-he's actually a leftist! my FEELINGS say so!!"
Of course, what else should I expect from autistic Sup Forumstards like yourself? Anyone who isn't as rightwing as you is somehow an anarcho-commusocialmarxist.

to be fair alt-right memes can easily be produced because you can use anything derogatory like nigger or shitskin or chink etc. you can make fun of anyone in any context. you dont have any taboo except being against conservative and pro-white ideology, whereas liberals basically cant do any of them except bitching about whites or japanese.

sjws suck at making a meme tho. the reason is not they are liberal but they didnt have a fun time with their friends in school despite being liberal imo. they are socially awkward as hell and just lack communication skills. they are self-contradictory in a sense.

The alt-right doesn't fucking meme. They just co-opt dead memes and artlessly force them all over the place.

>we leftist are all poor! That's why we will win!
The absolute fucking state...

They are fake, placebo leftists. They are the kind of capitalist excess Karl Marx warned us about, and they know it, so they have to create a placebo ideology in which they are not the villain.

>Why do normies like political satire so much
Same reason they go to Sup Forums.

its funny

>greats like Weeds or Dexter
Instantly closed the video.

they only can repeat the same shit. for instance we wuz meme gets old fast and is nothing but an echo-chamber or a shitty chant or a broken voice recorder.

that shitty frog doesnt reach any funny point. its just purely shitty leddit garbage. not to mention kekistan trash is nothing other than cringy. spurdo was a pure fun meme but it didnt have anything to do with alt-right or modern conservative ideology

It's fucking awful with how they force exhausted cliches and tropes onto every character.

Man, Colbert must have jizzed in his pants when he heard Trump was elected. Easy recycled material for the next 4 years.

>normies
>on Sup Forums
REEEEEEEEEEEE

>autistic screeching: the post
The absolute fucking state of Drumpftards!

If they support capitalism and imperialist leaders who don't feel guilty about their foregin """"intervention""", like droning weddings and people who advocated against the usage of drones for example, then they are liberals and aren't leftists.

Want an example of faux-leftists who Karl Marx actually warned us of? The Kurds of Rojava. Not only are they backed by imperialist entities like the American military and Israel, they also approve of having US military bases built on their promised piece of land to make sure the civil war lasts longer.

Why do underages love Trump?

cuz he's a le funny orange man xDD

Because it's genuinely funny when you have someone actually clever writing it. Not that I'd expect Americans to know anything about it, what with their peak humor of "lol two scoops orange".

That, and millennials being insufferable weenies therefore anything they hate must be cool.
Trump is counterculture.

>Uses simple speech patterns
>Small easy to understand words and phrases
>”He triggers those people at school who don’t like me! XD kek!”
>Insults people
>Contrarian
>Memes
>”My grandpappy loves him!”
>Is just a fascinating person in general

He’s the perfect politician for this current generation. I would have been into the guy when I was younger but as an adult, I just find him mentally exhausting. He appeals to the lowest common denominator of Americans.

I only hope this is just a phase in American politics and we go back to having boring politicians who alienate the younger generation.

>98638852
bait

Good news is since you find him mentally exhausting, it means eventually most Americans will come to have a disdain for people like Trump. It’s all just a phase and Americans will move on to something else.

Remember when Obama was being promoted as the “cool black guy”?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! THATS THE FUNNIEST SHIT ABOUT THIS SHOW MAN!!

this.

>politicians
>not stupid

Our cartoon president has the exact opposite problem. Its coming at a time when Trump jokes are becoming passer at best.

DCEUfags still exist?

Yeah, a huge win for Sup Forums

High five, bro!

This, basically. Trump is a fucking travesty, but millennials only seem to call him out on the superficial shit, and all it does is make them seem like big babies.

No he's one of those idiots so far to one side or the other they think people even slightly less to one side then they are are centeralists

>but millennials only seem to call him out on the superficial shit
Like conspiracy with a foreign government or obstruction of justice?

Not to mention most of the "humor" is just being an asshole and insulting the character.
Lol Bush didn't paint the guy as a bastard, just ignorant and child like. You can just shit on a character constantly and expect a joke to be made out of it.

>And people are not going after trump for his bad actions like ignoring climate change or giving tax cuts to the rich,
The fuck are you talking about? People go after him about that all the damn time. The newest thing is that he's proposing trillion dollar deficits even though he campaigned on reducing the deficit. But Trumplings are suckers so they won't care.

I don't like Trump, but at the same time i find it aggravating that every talk show or comedy bit seems to shit on him non-stop. It's the most low-hanging fruit and usually the same jokes to boot "He's orange!" or "He has baby hands!"

Hell wasn't Greg Cipes making a trump show but instead it was with animals? Not to mention Comedy Central's cheap cash-in with The President Show

>GUISE THIS TOTALLY NEEDS A THREAD

>implying Sup Forums didn't make this thread

I don't even watch capeshit

He isn't ignoring climate change, he got us out of an accord that hurt us as a nation. and the tax reforms will be for everyone, not just the upper class.

Lil' Bush's biggest sin was being released so late into his presidency that anything that could have been said about Bush had already been said and the show just came off as a stale retread following in the footsteps of years of mockery rather than anything new and exciting.

The fact that Cartoon President has the same feeling of unoriginality only one year into the Trump presidency should say something.

>we commies are the only real leftists.

Get fucked Red.

>he got us out of an accord that hurt us as a nation.
You say that and yet keep denying science based facts about how coal is harmful you hypocrite trumpling

Funny how you commies love talking about the shit we do, but conviently forget that every single communist regime did all that too, plus sent anyone who didn't march in ass licking lockstep with the party to a Gulag or prison camp and worked and raped them to death.

>Cool Black Guy

That insufferable meme is still going on today and people just want to ignore all the bullshit he did and say he was the best president we ever had.