Uncle grandpa and Steven universe

Remember that 1 cross over everyone hated ?Why couldnt Steven call for uncle grandpa's help for his problems again ? if steven doesnt want UG's help then about Aunt grandma ? She can get stuff done ...

Other urls found in this thread:

ianjq.tumblr.com/post/123939657564/now-that-all-the-season-1-episodes-are-out-could)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I really liked it desu

>everyone hated
Basically everyone liked it. Before hand, people were arguing of the implication that it would be canon, but it turned out to be an April fool joke so everyone was okay with it.

only SU fags hated it, everyone else liked it

>Basically everyone liked it.
Nope.

I thought it was cute
it had some of the best gem interactions and the comedic timing was spot on
I wish the show handled comedy this well all the time.

>aunt grandma
>not “aunty” grandma to keep in line with the syllables
Still annoys me tbqh

>everyone hated
everyone loved it though

It was funny how the Crystal Gems treated the 'funny' reality warper as a serious threat.

I mean, if someone started doing that crazy shit with their very presence you could see it as pretty dangerous.

>trips on a Y
>yells "why"
kek

>Aunt grandma ? She can get stuff done ...
She sure can...

M-MOMMY

i like it and i consider it canon.
How else did Steven got that power? DAS RITE! Uncle G!

No really, almost no one had any complaints once they actually saw it.

>Call Uncle G

That's not how it works. Every person on Earth gets one adventure where he helps them with their problems, then they never see him again. It's like Mary Poppins rules.

Why else would Ian JQ still consider it part of Season 1 (ianjq.tumblr.com/post/123939657564/now-that-all-the-season-1-episodes-are-out-could) despite it being produced after "The Return"/"Jailbreak"?

On top of that, Garnet still has her pre-reformation design in "Say Uncle", so the whole episode chronologically takes place prior to the season finale to explain Steven flawlessly summoning his shield when the hand ship blasted the Crystal Gems.

>Why else would Ian JQ still consider it part of Season 1
Because the Gem's clothes are from season 1 and was meant to fit there.

the only thing that ties i to season 2 is its production number.

They literally said in that episode that it wasn't canon.

unreliable narrator

>fartfags

He was plenty reliable for that piece of information since he was being used as a fourth wall breaking writer mouthpiece to declare their intent for a non-canon joke episode.

No, they said it wasn't "cannon".