youtube.com/watch?v=M_4Qehqx2sI
newsweek.com/myths-cost-democrats-presidential-election-521044
mises.org/library/democracy-how-game-has-been-stacked-against-you
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck you

Got any good walnut sauce recipes?

How often do you have pizza?

Who's hiring?

Why did you decide to wake up and role play today?

You like tendies?

You know whats up with the Moloch Machine or what?
Antarctica?

which Congresscritters spend most of their time banging hot interns?

Where do you work?

fag

How many gallons of coffee have you delivered to other interns?

Why do all of you faggots have Underwoods ringtone from House of Cards?

What's your degree?

My favorite senator may be a Republican, but my other senator is Moloch. So at least I've got that going for me.

I'm a terrible cook, I'm sorry

Honestly? At least once a week, I don't have a lot of time. Now though things have kind of slowed down.

Love them

We have an office in our district and in Washington, I've been at our district office lately.

That's hillarious, actually a lot of people do have that ring tone.

When I was an intern I was doing tons of driving around delivering, picking her carryout, organizing volunteers and of course coffee runs. When I got hired on, I was glad to have interns to take my place.

I have a public health policy degree

Is Ari a friend? My ex was the daughter of a bigwig hired by the world bank. This made him a "person" in DC. When she was young, she stayed at a cousin's house. She slept over in the master bed. 13 year old ex was walked in on and awoken by the cousin and husband, who asked who she was. "Oh she is X relative, damn. I thought you left me a present."

>having (((pizza))) once a week

you fucking disgust me

>public health policy
Into the trash it goes

What

I'm sorry, at the district office there aren't a lot of quick carry out options.

Share salt stories from after the election

Could you at least get the ball rolling to cut the provisions in dodd-frank that restrict retail forex traders to three terrible bucketshops?

When is the NSA going to set the next EYES WIDE OPEN honeypot thread to log info on crowdsourced data collection and aggregation by dissidents - those who oppose human rights violations in defiance of authoritarian programming and rebellious demonstration of altruistic activity in defense of innocents?

I want to play FBI agent again. Remember all those references Podesta made about "Walnut sauce" in the emails and in public interviews, and all the other people talking about walnut sauce? Look. Homosexual pedophile slang is obscure and hard to look up but I found this. Please reward me. Oh god i just want some praise all these people making death threats protected by the cops and I am 37 i never got married and they tried to murder me so many times and

I don't know anything about that.

I work for a house rep

There have been lots

Is Toon Inn still open?

Also, what do I have to do in order to get a decent ticket to the inauguration? I don't want to stand outside and freeze my ass off like the pleb that I am.

>Ask a congressional staffer anything

1. What are some true salt stories you have?

2. What's Hillary Clinton doing right now?

3. What does Congress think about Republicans holding the House/Senate/Executive?

4. What's the most interesting thing going on in congress right now?

My mom knew Obama when he lived in Hawaii. Is he going to go back to work at the Baskin-Robbins in Makiki? I never tried cocaine, but if he comes back, I would totally buy from him. He seems cool and not violent or anything.

Fuck, I forgot, I might need a job and that seems like a chill (haha) job, can he hook me up?

Have you been to the Comet Ping Pong in DC?

Do you think trump has a decent sized pool of "non-establishment" people to choose from for his cabinet?

How insanely fucked is he trying to pull together a cabinet in a couple months without very much interaction with the public sector?

How insanely fucked is he trying to pull a cabinet together from people he doesn't know if he can trust?

Know someone on write your representative or senator. Maybe you'll get lucky

1. After the election it was brutal, people were either getting hammered, crying or just being bummed.

2. Last I heard she was in upstate NY, but I haven't really cared. She's politically dead.

3. Democrats are fucking shaken by the whole thing. It's a panicked environment.

4. Right now there are lots of power vacuums. You can see the posturing. New King makers.

If he does, he hasn't shown us his cards yet, save Bannon.

Sorry driving, slow on responses

np, drive safe

Sprenger res the big problem. From what I've heard heard is that Trumps having issues within his transition team on who to pick, and it's pretty contentious.

>Right now there are lots of power vacuums. You can see the posturing. New King makers.

Can't fucking wait. I hope true Americans take all the power.

What do you think Trump's policies on ending Lobbying will do to congress and senate?

I'm doubtful, but we'll see. Christie's being purged, might be a sign of good. If he does, he has some unsuspecting allies in the Democrats side. The Democrats are dead as far as power structure goes, they kinda NEED to go with it or they're done.

>Christie's being purged, might be a sign of good.

I was surprised they were thinking about including Christie into his cabinet. All they really needed was his strong words and endorsement.

Any chance ICE will ramp up illegal immigration deportation now that Republicans control all three branches?

How do US citizens ensure Trump's agenda isn't blocked by Congress?

Are illuminati real?

>all three branches of government are now Republican

Can't see any huge obstacles

It can't be a silent majority

checked
>lighting bolt lightning bolt!

Have you heard a Paul Ryan you factor?

>It can't be a silent majority
What the fuck are you talking about? Are you fcuking high?

I'm sure they will, but they'll be some fights ahead. Governors are getting ready to battle.

Watch Brown

I mean to say you would need to keep up pressure. Call your reps,

ahh a LOUD majority

I couldn't translate the lingo

What has been the weirdest call or letter you've received?

The DNC is looking for new strategists.

Boxers or briefs?

I've heard Kizlinger's got a reputation, but he's single, so it doesn't matter much

Boxer briefs

Personally nothing crazy, occasionally one of those schizophrenics will call about the NSA or whatever.

That's pretty tame, I was expecting some Greenpeace esque shit.

I'm afraid Washington is more boring than most think

Don't get it

Trabajo por un legislador del Congresso

We're learning about that in Gov class

What do lobbyists really do?

Will Congressional terms limits really get passed? Redpill me as to why or why not.

They talk, offer, trade, or offer endorsements in exchange for support, abstention or opposition to certain issues.

Most people forget about abstention.

I doubt it. It's a mammoth task. Takes an ammendment. Plus pretty much everyone in Washington would be against them.

That's disheartening.

I have a theory on it. I think that career politicians will actually be better off passing it.

If they oppose: they tarnish their rep even more, as an enemy of the people. Even if they succeed in shooting it down, they risk not being reelected anyway because they are seen as uber corrupt. For an established public figure, term limits are only an obstacle, not a barrier.

If they support: They greatly improve their rep, becoming a friend of the people. If it passes, they can successfully run for other positions. And if it doesn't pass, they get the best of both worlds. So, long term, it would be more expedient to support.

Well, there are a few arguments against it, one being lame duck congressmen would be especially exposed to lobbying efforts.

How would I apply? Open ended or by knowing someone?

Da jews

youtube.com/watch?v=M_4Qehqx2sI

That's actually a good point. Really fires up the ole lobes.

What explains the meteoric rise of Trump (and right-wingers in general) in the Western World? In your opinion?

I was making a joke

That shows the state of the party then. You shouldn't be.

I just realized something, wouldn't term limits put you out of a job? I want to drain the swamp but you seem like a good bro.

Difficult to pin point. If I knew that, I'd be down a lot more. I can say Hillary was simply not appealing. Being untrustworthy is bad bad bad when you're already a politician.

Well, start out on a local campaign that'll trust you to run it.

Will the Dems shirk off it's ties to extreme leftists that are involved in the SJW scene? In other words, is the future for the Dems more moderate or more extreme?

Have the Dems, internally, been more afraid / cautious of CNN? Their shilling clearly didn't work / backfired.

Sensible advice. But it makes sense to build the infrastructure first before the campaign and right now the Dems have little to no infrastructure in many states. Politics isn't just gambling on a gimmick.

Kinda, but there are tons of opportunities once you've got a foot in the door. Congressional liaisons for the various departments, other congressmen, or even a lobbyist if you like swamps

Hillary lost because she wasn't Bernie Sanders. I'd bet on more Sabdersistas and Warren types. In other words, progressives.

>"the lesson of the fearsome word-and-thought-defying banality of evil."
i know exactly what it is.

>If they oppose: they tarnish their rep even more
not in a district where the rep is beloved and nobody wants him gone. you're assuming they're not standing up for their district by opposing it, because you're thinking of the general principle and not just people voting to get what they want right now.

well if that were true, we might as well all be libertarians, and do away with parties altogether.

the bottom line on term limits is that if people want their representative to stay, then they'll vote to keep him, and if the people want to replace their representative, they'll vote to do that, too.

limits are de facto a negation of liberty. what you're talking about is taking away the peoples' right to choose.

There's no way Bernie would have won against Trump.

newsweek.com/myths-cost-democrats-presidential-election-521044

Decent article explains why Sanders would have gotten reamed.

I disagree, but regardless, the party naturally falls into his hands.

all of the first section of that article is brilliant. on that point, however, i strongly disagree. bernie might never had a chance at FL or NC but he would have probably turned ME, OH, PA, and MI.

>free college
this does not appeal only to kids. this appeals to the rust belt parents who right now cannot afford to get their kids a better life, because their healthcare premiums went up.

>rape, amber alerts
nigger, please. none of the petty issues stuck to trump. why would they stick to bernie? obama was completely unqualified, and won because he's black. trump is completely unqualified, and won because he's an outsider.

he's right about the stay-homes, but his causality is backwards here. and here's the research on why:

mises.org/library/democracy-how-game-has-been-stacked-against-you
>in this country, 90% of the voters go to polls where there is no election where the underdog has ANY chance of winning.

winners are perceived in our minds first.

Can you show some kind of proof that your real and not just fucking with us, please?