Prison Rape

Do you think we should do more to prevent prison rape?

Or is it really not that important?

Stare rape and misgendering are way more important issues.

>Prision rape
>important

Prison conditions in general need to improve. We need to debate the eighth amendment more. How can you expect prisoners to reform if all they know is evil on the outside and the inside is no different? Also, some people get wrongly convicted. Not to mention people selling drugs to willing participants shouldn't be caged next to child murderers and rapists after three offenses. Ex-cons should be given a new start not have their crime disseminated to say a neighborhood if it was only one offense. We must take into consideration the circumstances that make someone a monster. Like if they had their kid kidnapped and killed. It'd make anyone justifiably vindictive.

I think prison rape is hilarious material for joking with friends, but in "public mode", I scorn and scold people who joke about it because of the double standard with rape jokes regarding women. Such is the life of a salt miner.

You don't understand, they are all gangsters and they would rather die then leave their gang. And if they do leave their gang kills them, they have to take an oath to get it

Another bleeding heart liberal trying to convince someone else about something imaginary and of no importance.
"An ant got stepped on, you must watch where you put your foot".

Yes. Since rape is as bad or worse than murder, and since we've largely done away with the uncivilized death penalty, prison rape is essentially a death sentence due to poor management.

Reducing prisonable offenses to mostly serious felonies and violent crimes might be a good start. But I'm a lib and nobody wants to listen to my ideas.

and you are important why?

I don't see a difference

Yes, and yes
Prisoners don't have rights, they have them up when they committed their crime.

Prisoners should be castrated.

Also, a single gulag in Death Valley would make more sense than thousands of facilities and millions of guards.

We basically need Best Korea's prison system.

Yes.

It baffles me how liberals can think meting out capital punishments, let alone torture, to criminals convicted of atrocious crimes, can be "against human rights", but then gloat about all the rape that occurs in American prisons.
Rape isn't a very good punishment, it's not meted out according to what people actually did, and violent sexual perverts will actually get more enjoyment out of being in prison than less violent non-sexual criminals.

Moral apathy and sexual deviancy are why normies and leftists can laugh about rape in prison, while cluthcing their pearls about legitimate justice being imposed by the innocent upon the guilty.
Leftists hate justice and love violation.

SeeIf prisoners wanted to be treated so nice, then they shouldn't have committed a crime

Plenty of prisoners don't ever join gangs. You don't have to except in the deadliest of prisons.

If convicts don't want to get raped in prison, maybe they shouldn't commit crimes?

If anything, we need to make prison conditions worse so it's more of a punishment

You can joke about anything, that's what this entire site is about. That being said, the fact that it's more socially acceptable to joke about men getting raped than women is evidence of deep cultural rifts between the treatment of the two genders.

not everyone in prison has committed a crime

the fundamental purpose of prison should be rehabilitation, not punishment.

There's plenty of fags to go around, too. If you're getting raped you're probably a pussy who never stands up for yourself, or a sex offender, where rape is considered a fair punishment

No they don't we just need to legalize pot, then everyone left can fucking suffer

Maybe Pedro shouldn't have jumped our fence, but no I wouldn't joke about some non-criminal being raped because why would he be? Criminals get ass-blasted in prison, not outside.

Yes, they have, if you're talking about false imprisonment them improve systems that prevent that so it didn't happen in the first place. Like I said, if they want to be treated nice, then they shouldn't have committed a crime

there are literally thousands of cases of exoneration of prisoners you actual retard.

1) in our country prison is the place where you go to lose your freedom.
and that is it.

2) we want our criminals to go to jail so they dont bother us.

these 2 points dont justify putting them through horrible situations while in jail.

so we make sure prison is a sober but livable place where people have to be for a while untill they realize they should not commit crimes

Also, to build on my post, if they need rehabilitation for their crimes, then they should serve their punishment first, then be forced to go to state run rehabilitation

What if you are imprisoned while awaiting trial and you're raped?

Honestly, this is stupid, the punishment itself is being incarcerated not being raped while incarcerated, and a guy who gets raped will probably come out of prison either completely destroyed or angry as hell with the world.

cant be bothered to be more rigorous about this since americunts dont agree anyway.
>hurrr durrr, they wronged us so we need to make their life shit

I wonder how much they pay you to model as a male rape victim

Then do as I said, improve systems to prevent that, but dont tell me that prison should be turned into "super happy fun time hug-box"

kek

>the fundamental purpose of prison should be rehabilitation, not punishment.
So there should just be no punishment for committing a crime? That's why suspension doesn't work in schools: the students don't see it as a punishment.

>super happy fun time hug box because you don't get raped

What kind of life have you had?

>>hurrr durrr, they wronged us so we need to make their life shit
Yes that's how punishment works, you do something wrong, you get something done wrong to you

losing your freedom is bad enough.
i dont think prison should be one big BDSM house with niggers

need hyper strict surveillance in prisons to make sure not a single case of prison rape goes undetected

then, allow the prison warden to order summary execution for prison rapists

yea we should, but i have no idea how you would even do that

let me tell ya what, he's gonna get really raped when Trump enforces the immigration laws

Then a separate holding system should be in place prior to conviction.

One that I haven't gone to prison, so I don't get raped. If Jamal liked his ass hole intact, then he shouldn't rob a gas station

They do this, halfway houses and such.

Why are americans so fucking gay that the moment they are put in confined spaces with other men they start raping each other. This shit doesn't happen in the rest of the civilized world.

Saying that the "the prisoners deserve to be raped" reminds me very much of SJWs' self-righteous attitude.

How there's no bad tactics, only bad targets. How these prisoners are "the bad guy" so it's okay that they're treated miserably. How these convicts can't be considered victims since they're locked up.

In truth, rape is still a crime, no matter what the circumstances. Prison rape isn't punishment. It's cruel and barbaric, and no one should be subject to it.

Race segregated prisons

look, concequences are one thing.

ruining someone's life is another.

there should be more rape in prison

also more torture

also pedos should be put on a torture and care system to keep them alive until 95, and tortured continuously

>losing your freedom is bad enough.
No, it's not, if Jerome says "sheit I man kill a nigga and then I go to a place where I get free food and get to hang out with my niggs" then their won't be an incentive to not commit crimes

also you just proved my point about amerifat

but there will be a quick run to the storagehouse called jail.
so every normal person wont have to deal with jerome

SJWs believe prison rape is cool because they mistakenly believe that only white men get raped. Most rapes are against black and spic prisoners.

>no one should be subject to it.
I agree, no one should have committed the crime that got them thrown in prison in the first place.

No, having your life ruined IS the consequence

All prisoners should be harvested, put to labor, used as test subjects, or executed.

IMO prison serve little purpose and is not cost effective - no prison, no rape

we should go back to just some lashes for crimes it is a better crime deterrent and so much more cheaper (a prisoner costs 100K/year I think?)

also, dont promote the meme that reinsertion is a thing, it is not (talking violent crime)

if anything there should be more rape inside prisons

in our feminized society.

male rape is a joke

female rape is the worst thing ever.

No, because white people don't like having their rights stripped from them. That's why they don't commit crimes

It's not rape if they are men though.

>storagehouse called jail
That's what he's referring to you retard
>3 square meals a day
>free exercise equipment
>Get to network with other convicts

>we are on Sup Forums
>chances are these people consider ISIS a group of barbarians

Funny

because you choose it to be

im pointing out there are different punishing methods.

you say that life ruining is the only way to go but fail to offer a reason why its the way to go.
other than your anger towards purpetrators.

if everyone acted on their anger, jail would house allot more people.

How? You were bitching about how punishing criminals is wrong, and I explaned how punishment works. Please fuck off, toothpaste

i said that amerifats dont agree with the european view.
that is the point you proved.
you became the
>hurr durr ...
stereotype that i was describing

Most people on Sup Forums think public executions are the way to go. And with good reason

Don't kid yourself, I think all convicts are fucking retards and barbarians. Prison rape is disgusting, but they shouldn't commit crime if they don't want to get jailed.

It's like pregnancy. If you don't want to get pregnant, don't fucking sleep around.

See it like this, rape on men is one of the vilest acts on Earth, you are not simply punishing him, you are stripping a man of his masculinity for your amusement.

And the one who does the rape is not punished at all, he is actually fucking happy.

effectively solving the problem.

backs and whites are separated by this.

1000's of new laws get put on the books every year that you don't even know exist.

You are bound to break at least 1 in the next year and not even know it.

Bend over for Tyrone, sweetheart.

None of them are more effective though. If you commit a crime, you get your rights stripped, ass hole torn, and life ruined. Unless you want a prison system like NK then this is the most effective way. Punishment isn't supposed to be a hug-box

except the vast majority of those laws are not penal

>american education

>breaking the law gets you in prison

You almost voted a criminal to be your president. Half your population worships her.

Fuck the prison system, just put em all on an island and let them rot.

>implying killing regular civilians in the name of a lunar worshiping death cult is the same as killing rapists and murderers

What about highly authoritarian mandatory work camps?

Would they produce better results?

>rape on men is one of the vilest acts on Earth
And that's why you don't commit crimes

They tried it with Australia.

Turned out a better place to live than most countries.

We need to make the prison system worse. No social interaction, no exercise equipment, no recess, and gruel everyday. Bring back public executions so the people know that committing crimes actually gets the person punished.

maybe niggers and spics shouldn't do crime if they didn't want to get butt plundered in the criminal cave.

why not just send all inmates to the army?

no, fear is far more effective in preventing crime.

There is nothing funnier to me than some criminal who thinks they're the most badass motherfucker alive getting nearly beat to death and then having a bunch of men shoot cum inside his shit-chute

It takes them down a few notches

Not so tough now, are ya

Anyone who's retarded enough to commit a crime (such as assault or rape) while in prison should be executed on spot.

I was speaking about the laws that ARE penal or have been modified to include jail time.

If you want to talk about ALL laws collectively that go into effect each year across the USA, you can use bigger numbers than '1000's'.

>Post -> think

>i said that amerifats dont agree with the european view.
Because the European view is cancer. Look how well it's doing with rapefugees

Men being put in sexual situations they don't want has been common practice for comedy writers.
Prison rape just made it easier to dehumanize them

Only if their superiors have some sort of means of making sure they a) actually fight and b) don't turn against us

But yeah, I see the potential in that

hehe

land of the free

>not using fear to prevent people from doing stupid shit like damaging someones life by stealing their car

russia is cucced

>rape is as bad or worse than murder

Man, you really value your butt-hole.

And make another Australia? No thanks.

we'll name them auszeeland and piss the kiwis and the aussies off.

well, they have guns

and the army is basically made to control killing machines

just send them off to the front line in whatever shithole America wants oil from next

Why does society continue to punish those who have been to prison long after they served their time?

because they fucked up and will fuck up again unless you remind them that their a piece of shit and should kill themselves.

>1980's -> Piss on a building -> Fined
>1990's -> Piss on a building -> Fined, register as sex offender, jail
>today -> Piss on a building -> Fined, register as sex offender, jail. If there is a woman/child within 100 miles, you are a child molester. If there is a black within 100 miles, it's a hate crime. If you are black, you get just a fine, no worries gg thx

Because they deserve it.

I suppose, but I was thinking something along the lines of a shock collar.

Don't do the CRIME if you can't take it in the ass.

They're

they're*

Just look at those come-hither eyes.

He clearly wants a good pounding therefore it can't be rape.