'I'm going out in style': Russian boy and girl, both 15...

>'I'm going out in style': Russian boy and girl, both 15, livestream shootout with police after running away together and even post photos on >Instagram before killing themselves
>The duo live-streamed the shootout on video sharing app Periscope
>The 15-year-olds have been named as Denis and Katya in Russian media
>In the video, Katya is seen stating the couple have 'zero options'
>Denis had earlier shot Katya's mother in the leg after the 15-year-old was told off for attending a sleepover without permission

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3937260/Russian-boy-girl-15-livestream-shootout-police-running-away-post-photos-Instagram-killing-themselves.html

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=907_1479140539
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Romeo and julia 2016

Movie when.

This works as perfect nowdays european neo-nihilistic art house films as fuck.

>julia

nice

>Denis had earlier shot Katya's mother in the leg after the 15-year-old was told off for attending a sleepover without permission

Fucking hell Denis

Russian psyop to scare their countrymen from gun ownership, which is abysmal over there

That neighbourhodd looks really comfy.

bump

That's what I was think cmon Denis and Katya just take a walk

Romeo and Juliet.

How romantic.

>white "people"

Denis with the bantz

The girl was beaten in front of her bf and parents.

Here is video.

liveleak.com/view?i=907_1479140539

these were the true og niggas. nobody else could even come close and are just copycats

Where is the suicide video faggots

Denis the Menace

bud why ;__;

good they killed themselvs

problem solved itself

happy ending as far as im concerned

Absolute madman

Shoots empty police car
Shots girlfriend
Shoots himself

Style points 0/10

/thread

/thread

Nah, gun laws here becoming, albeit very slowly, more liberal without massive public demand. If Putin wanted, he could've just take the guns dictator style, and not much people would be butthurt.

gif when?

There is also huge pro-gun movement, but it's mostly gun owners and those who despise current self-defense laws.

hollywood script adaptation in 3.2.1.

B A D L A N D S

>Nah, gun laws here becoming, albeit very slowly, more liberal without massive public demand.
this is what i've heard, and "felt" was going on over there, by simply reading news about Russia.
good for you Russia bro. Let your leaders know the should be able to protect and defend themselves. it also means the people can protect the motherland better if they are armed. it's a question of Patriotism.

>has this amount of ammunition
>decides to kill themselves 15 minutes into shooting
this is what happends when people forget to kill russians inside of russia, then russians will kill russians in russia instead

Cringe

he also killed two dogs

This happen because the democrats constantly denigrate and accuse Russia for everything. The poor young Russians are now affraid, and some of them commit these terrible kind of actions.

Ok, we know it's bullshit. But why not spreading this idea on twitter?
#Stopdemocratshaming

A true hero

Where is the suicide video, all I can find is them pointing the gun at their head.

Mohammad pls

Dude that's all gotta be birdshot. They probably realized they weren't doing shit aside from scaring the police and realized they had no shot at even putting up a fight.

Low energy Scum

well that was boring

>he also killed two dogs

Barbaric subhumans confirmed.

How could anyone be violent in that beautiful snowy scenery?

I would have just sat inside drinking warm Ovaltine if I were them.

But did they film the suicide?

Still a better love story than Twilight

oh great, russian teens now emulating burger retards?? fffuuu

Russian Bug out Shoebox

>2 shotguns with a few dozen shells of >target loads and birdshot.
>Airsoft pistol(no ammo)
>2 walkie talkies(no batteries)
>pack of tissues
>Half a bottle of rootbeer
>15 american dollars
>Granpappy's huntin knife

Lets fucking do this

I'd watch it.

If you're so high-energy, then go beat Cho's high score.

so this idiot killed himself with birdshot

Wait, they had a fucking TT-33? Why go for shotguns? Where did they got it anyway? Someone is going to prison.

I know a few red necks that keep more ammo in their vehicles.

Also the Russian economy minister is under arrest, the first such case since 1991 and 1953

and Maidan #3 is about to happen in Ukraine, there are some protests going on already

Where's the video of them shooting themselves? Also would of fugged cutie gf before I blew my friends out.

MORE OVALTINE PLEASE!

it's a fake

>he also killed two dogs
WHAT?!?! then fuk him... i like dogs

>Someone is going to prison.
i thought Russians could own guns?

Not all guns. You can have semi-auto shotguns/rifles, but no handguns and full-autos yet.

As I understand it, Russia has a very healthy black-market trade in guns, and no shortage of old Soviet shit to throw around.

D-do you think they fucked one last time before eating lead

$17.00