Tfw no shamelessly bottomless mesoamerican qt

>tfw no shamelessly bottomless mesoamerican qt

Other urls found in this thread:

ehbonline.org/article/s1090-5138(03)00016-3/abstract
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Can't have American kids see a boob or buttcheek and become sex maniacs. Let them watch crime news featuring real snuff and play gory video games about killing people instead. Gun is good, penis is evil.

yeah ok, but why can't I have one?

Oh, did you mean a 3DPD one? Just go to South America and flash your US passport. You'll get swarmed by Ms. World-tier QTs who want to blow that hellhole. That or violent kidnappers. 50/50. So worth the risk.

>You will never visit the time where white man landed in the new world and decided:
I'm gonna tap that

What if I'm kidnapped by Ms. World tier qts?

>Remember everyone we're here to spread the word of God and-

>Chel will never sit on your face

What’s the point of living bros?

It's, less impressive in 3d.

>the spanish wiped this out.

they're the descendents of the ones that europeans didn't want to breed

Those aren't mesoamericans though.

Speak for yourself, pleb. My fiance is Mexican and has humongous titties

Honestly, that looks more like a local 'black' (north american negro, with considerable euro mix) with either a lovely weave, or some powerful hair straightener. Might also be a really blanda'd up Brazilian, they can have some fascinating mixtures there.

Most high percentage Native Americas I've met have these sorta... 'hard' faces. Might just be the local tribes, but from pictures is looks pretty standard in the Central Americas too.

user that time was filled with disease

What if Latino thugs force you to gay marry them for American citizenship?

Why they didn't censor the kid's nipples?

Why? Do you find them lewd, you deviant?

just censor the womens nipples using the boys nipples
problem solved

More

Then you sit back and enjoy the ride.

>syphilis

>TFW you will never be mobbed, stripped, fawned over, and pleasured by starstruck MesoAmerican QTs who think you're a god

The film has a total of one QT and she cracked their asses within a minute of meeting them.

Wow, what a creepy fantasy

You should see what they got on /his/

>Anything waifu thread on Sup Forums
>Not Needlessly Creepy x17

>italians better than the french.

good, good

I'm legitimately depressed after fapping when realizing that I'll never get a chance to COLONIZE and dash and even if I did what with abortions now a proper bastard is less likely

Not allowed to point out the obvious anymore?

where do you think we are?

Tell me more

>a basic-ass vanilla fantasy of having an exotic girl harem
>creepy
Nigger, please. I've seen kinkier shit in Hollywood family movies from the 50's.

Sometimes, if a thread starts heading in a certain direction, they'll start greentexting all of their history-themed erotic fantasies, most of which follow the same basic pattern:
>historical era
>be soldier/explorer/imperialist
>go to exotic land
>fuck exotic qt
Truly a thinking man's fetish

I might go have a look for such a thread and see it for myself.

It doesn't happen that often. 90% of /his/ is Sup Forums shitposting, Sup Forums shitposting, or memes

Too old. Those women look like they're at least 50 a piece if not older.

>miguel mi hijo, you are man now
>you must choose wife and have children
>will you pick beautiful maria?
>or slave girl i have brought from south america?
i think we know what he picked

why do asians have smaller penises? is it because their siberian ancestors lived in the cold?

s/hit/posting

Native indian tits donnt get censored on tv, you dont need to hide it

Beauty isn't everything. There's good value in having a slave wife that you can beat and rape whenever you want.

>is it because their siberian ancestors lived in the cold?

I N T R E D A S T I N G

Considering mammoths ate temperate climate flowers, Siberia was not that cold once.

Some researchers linked penis size to be proportionate to the promiscuity of that race's women. The more promiscuous the woman, the bigger dick you need to scrape out other men's cum and plant your own as deep as possible to have a chance at procreating.

>hawaii is blue
all the Japs on the island bringing it down
also feels good to be above average size and white even though I'm short

im going to assume this is in cm, correct?

thats bullshit but i believe it

If it was inches we'd all have to wear sweatpants.

It's funny because that's not how it werks.

Once the cum is in, it'll get proper way inside, WAY befur your bigger benis :DDD could do anything.

That's incorrect. There can be several hours between ejaculation and conception.

Doesn't matter. Your gigantic benis :DDD will just push the original cum deeper inside before you could EDJAKUL8 urself.

Theres such a thing as simulated violence. There's no such thing as simulated sexuality.

Pregnant Anne Frank

i dont wanna hear anymore

So.. Gengis khan had a small dick?

Where does that meme comes from?

Wow, other people have that fantasy? Guys, I think I've found my brothers... Off to /his/ I go.

I assume these are in centimeters?

The greatest /k/ greentext ever written.

link?

it's true.

Ever wonder why the head of the human penis is shaped the way it is? It's to scoop out cum residue from the vaginal canal. Sure, it won't get everything, but less jizz means more chance for your jizz.

ehbonline.org/article/s1090-5138(03)00016-3/abstract

>>>/tumblr/

>"The drawings! They are real! REAL I tell you!!!"
Did you forget to take your medicine today?

Yeah, and dinosaurs died because of an asteroid.

Welp for what I can see seems that the Brazilian flavor of native seem to be the best one around

>Koreans are the perhaps the only one in the map purple in all Asia, Japan included
Ayy lel

They didnt directly died of it, they died of the side effects of the world getting fucked by it