ITT: How Sup Forums fucked with your head

ITT: How Sup Forums fucked with your head

Company sends me abroad for two months. The country they choose? Romania. I was not happy. Because of Sup Forums, I was expecting gypsies everywhere. I spend the first week in my office and my apartment. But then I started going out with my coworkers.

I've been here for six weeks now. Haven't seen a single gypsy the whole time. WTF?

they left for france and italy

nice try, gypsie

Yeah but I always thought that all Romanians were gypsy.

It makes me question the things I've been reading here on Sup Forums.
What if we're wrong about most things?

You fell for the bantz™. All this proves is that you're an autistic fuckwit.

I'm fucking serious, m8.
I would like to hear others opinion on this who have visited Romania. To me this is a mind fuck.

Gypsies are banned from begging in the streets in Romania and they will be arrested. They stay in their camps in the countryside.

They left with the immigrant wave. We had a camp full of 2k balkan gypsys we send back a few months back. Theyll be back.
And they are not in the cities anyways.

why would u think the mocked underclass represents the entire country. do you think america is nothing but niggers?

This.

The other thing is that they all are far from Romania since the EU. Why stay there when you can beg into the rich oppulant French or German cities ?
Sadly it isn't the eurocrats that shamed everyone into accepting them that suffers from this.

Congrats, you've figured it out: Sup Forums is a joke.
Who'd have thunk that that disclaimer was there for a reason.

What city are you in and where are you originally from?

Fuck. I'm retarded.

And I bought into this Trump thing as well. Is Trump actually the bad guy?

>I've been here for six weeks now. Haven't seen a single gypsy the whole time. WTF?

How did you get around if you were wearing a blindfold the whole time?

are you being serious right now,did you really think that all romanians are gypsies

NO

>blames Sup Forums for his own retardation

So if I tell you to be careful in Chicago and you stay in your hotel room for 2 weeks, then go to a nice restaurant you will assume Chicago is a 95% white crime free area with good food everywhere ?

I hope the gypsies take your shoes OP

The greatest man of the middle ages was Romanian.

nice try gyppo
away with you

>where are you originally from
Japan

>What city are you in
Bucharest. But I've also been in Ploieshti for a few days.

Go steal some lead roofing you caravan dwelling cunt

Gotta go, guys.

Gypsies are still real you dumb fuck and Sup Forums memes are real. Its just an exaggeration when you see someones flag you call them a frog, gypsy, pasta nigger, etc. See here

Take a drive in the countryside mate, horse and cart gypsies everywhere. If you're out there for work I'd imagine you're in Bucharest.

Capital cities never represent the country as a whole, they tend to be cleaner, wealthier people living in them and they tend to have tourist friendly areas.

Get out to the countryside, go through some small towns, then you get a better idea. I personally quite like Romania, quite an aesthetic country and I've found the regular folks are nice, even outside of Bucharest.

Also.
> Taking as fact shit posting about countries on an Uzbek papier macheé enthusiast image board.
KYS

>Japan
HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH
nice try Daniel.