How do we confirm this? This shit can't just stay covered up, if it is real

How do we confirm this? This shit can't just stay covered up, if it is real.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KBxveoMvQjw
yahoo.com/news/waukesha-woman-punched-man-trump-041703881.html
youtube.com/watch?v=2AiZrSIZsRQ
truthandaction.org/clinton-mistress-bill-encouraged-hillarys-coke-habit-make-bearable/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

At this point what difference does it make?

She's donezo, time to shut down her controllers

it's a massive fucking redpill.

It might even get through to my fucking sister if it was confirmed

Email leaks
>hey john I know I tried to gouge your eyes last night and told you to fuck me like a dirty little whore but we are past that right?

>psychotic screaming about the russians
>mfw

well, seeing that Podesta couldn't stop fucking up during the elections I'd have done the same

The people in her inner circle know what happens when info is leaked. Plane crashes, double head shot suicides, hot tub travesties, etc.

my sister is the same, she won't understand until the shells are falling which is why we must protect them

lol it's literally that image where Shillary is squirming on the ground shitting

>bla bla "the Russians"

Had me until that part.

Would be amazeballs if true thou and a vid surfaced, i mean erryone had a phone with video function there.

It's very believable because her refusing to give a concession speech immediately is a sure sign that she chimped out, but I doubt we'll ever get any concrete evidence like footage or audio because she's been paranoid about that kind of shit for a long time and doesn't let her staff be around her with cell phones.

>psychotic screaming about "the Russians"

Remember how Trump was a little slow to come out and greet the crowd when he won? I bet it was because he and Farage could not stop laughing while Hillary was having a conniption in her pants of shit.

Imagine if a failed male candidate had a meltdown and had to be restrained from getting violent with some female campaign staff.

If true -- key word "if" -- I'm glad she lost the election despite winning the popular vote. This behavior is totally unacceptable. It shows something deep in her psychology. Donald Trump is a jackass but at least he's not "Hitler-in-the-bunker" crazy.

Any real sources besides blogs, twitter, and Facebook posts?

Need source material.

No, but there's circumstantial evidence from election night like this

youtube.com/watch?v=KBxveoMvQjw

Pedodesta looks and sounds very strained and agitated here. I'd believe she reamed him behind closed doors on the basis of this alone, though I know not everyone would.

That could be explained with the common condition of "Femalus Butthurtus Extremis" which, can linger for a lifetime and 20 years down the road fuck up swathes of people.

It's believable. Ex servicemen in her employ spoke in interviews of this kind of behaviour coming from hillary behind closed doors.

Honestly If I spent a life time working towards a single goal and you only have 1 shot at it before you're too old to give it another go, after all the investors etc, personal sacrifices and the sacrifices of other I'd most likely be in the same state if not worse.

Shit I've been in a worse state than pic related describes multiple times in the past.

It wouldn't surprise me if she was too shit wasted to concede on the election night, what person wouldn't in her situation given the circumstance and opponent.

who knows, drunk yes I believe that 100% who wouldn't be. Abusive, very possible given she'd be drunk.

not just that, imagine spending an entire life time working for something only to see it fall cuz a dude named Weiner sent dick pics to a teenager

>we can wait a little longer
>WOOOOOOOO
>we're not gonna have anything more to say tonight
>WOOOOOOOO
>we'll have more to say tomorrow
>WOOOOOOOO
Why are they wooing at everything?

He fucked things right up for her and at the worse time possible. I'm surprised he hasn't been whacked.

Most of the ones who stayed till that point were probably gobbling up xanax like it was candy all night. The ones that weren't are just mindless sheep.

We don't because it's not true, and you don't waste time fighting a battle that's already been won, you fucking monkey faggot.

You want a real, productive task? Start debunking all the local made-up bullshit stories about "Trump supporters" attacking people, something establishment media has already duped Trump into apologizing for. Here's one from just last night:

>yahoo.com/news/waukesha-woman-punched-man-trump-041703881.html
>wait punched she says grabbed by the shoulders and hurled to the ground
>why is she completely uninjured
>why is there no hospital report
>why is there no police report
>she claims to have "called police", but police say only they are "aware" of the incident
>why have media not described the offender in an appeal for his identification

We have bigger fish to fry, bros. They are manufacturing this nationwide narrative of unhunged Trump voters assaulting fags, obesity-dikes, niggers, and anything else that doesn't look like it could be a House page, yet the truth is exactly 100% the opposite. In fact, fag stories like the fag OPs, nonsense about drugs and child molestation and human sacrifice, should be reported and hidden, because they are nothing more thean kike crack and stack tactics.

don't you have a record to correct?

at this point we've uncovered the corruption behind american politics, brought to light the occult rituals that the elite take part in, found a possible child trafficking/sex ring, and all of it was found through our dedication to making Trump president. It all started as a joke but now we have some serious responsibility in pursuing these possibilities because apparently no one else is.

Slick move, kike! Totally coherent and credible!

>This shit can't just stay covered up
Why not? It's completely inconsequential

I'd believe it, most speeches aren't three hours late

Sounds like bullshit.
Can confirm amphetamines can cause blood noses in large quantities though

Not anymore, he does it for free.

FOR FREE!

If this is real, then it seems she really believes what she says about Russia. This raises the question of just how much involvement they had in the election and the leaks.

wikileaks had to have gotten that shit from somewhere, and allegedly many intelligence agencies hacked her server, might as well be the ruskies for all we know.

And to think we help turn her into this!

To God goes the glory. The victories are thine.

It's funny because a sedative used to be the treatment of choice for a woman gone hysterical. Sexist medicine for the women's choice candidate.

Anyway, while I have no doubt she was rolling hard on adderall, or maybe even something harder, I seriously doubt that she was violent. With what her campaign schedule was in the last few days, I would not be surprised if she had been up for 48+ straight hours; basically reliving her law school days.

Even when you're young, after a bender like that, you're visibly a little "off". Clinton might've been ready to give a victory speech—she probably even had it memorized—but giving a concession speech off the prompter at 3AM would've been weird.

Yes, it's entirely possible that she was crying and looked like shit to the point that makeup wouldn't have helped. At that point, she'd need at least 4 hours of sleep, and she'd need to start it immediately. What do you do when you're loaded full of uppers and caffeine? A hit of IV Valium, probably strapped to a 3-lead EKG and O2 sat monitor, in a very quiet room for about 4 hours. Hit of IM amphetamines to wake you up. You do what you've got to do, get off-stage, then spend the next week or so weaning off amphetamines.

No it doesn't. That bitch grew up during the cold war/McCarthy era and reverted back to her childhood paranoia when she lost.

>the Russians

Kek. She actually believes it.

> /pol being upset about hitler in the bunker

21 Jan 2017 Hillary - AG Gowdy is coming for ((((you)))).

"FUCK YOU PUTIN AND FUCK YOU COMEY!!!!! IT WAS MYYYYYYYYYY TURN!!!!!"

please kek make it happen

I want to believe it but you have to be fair about "unnamed source"

That being said I legit believe it from what I've heard even from pro-hillary folks about how much of a cunt she is privately

Checked and Kek'd.

Let's hope Trump is as rowdy for Gowdy as we are.

What we've learned it doesn't matter how true something is to make it go viral.

I think most are either aware or suspect she lost her shit. However, it's impossible to start anything without any shred of evidence.

As fun as further humiliating her would be, I think going after CANVAS and Clinton Foundation would be much more productive.

it ALMOST makes me wish she had gotten elected simply because at any moments notice in the public eye she could go full retard and it would be so satisfying to watch
now shes just gonna fade away forever until she finally keels over and dies and we wont get to see it

I actually have long suspected the reason Ben Carson came off as so fucking weird in the primaries is because he needed to medicate to keep up the pace and just wasn't used to it.

It's glorious that Kek granted us shit filled pantsuits as this depicts.

I need the sauce on this bro

Of course she had a meltdown. Isn't that pretty much what everybody assumes happens? She thought she had the election in the bag based on the polls and then found out she lost to Trump. Most people would probably have a similar reaction give what was at stake.

is it?

woman gets emotional when she doesn't get her way

news at fucking 11

>implying part of President Trump's new 24/7 reality TV station, where citizens will be able to watch him do presidential shit all day and stump foreign leaders, won't have a dedicated one-hour block every day of checking in on Hillary in prison and laughing at her misfortune

Losing your shit and assaulting your campaign manager isn't presidential.

many have said she's been violent and after the matt lauer thing it's basically a given that she'd throw a tantrum

She believed it was never in any doubt. She believed Trump was a lost cause. She believed the polls. She didnt even try. She believed she was destined to be the first female president, she would go down in history. People would say her name for centuries. First female president Hillary Clinton.

Coupke this with her evilness. Her persona oozes hatred. And im not even talking about any leaks, or pedo ring b.s or hired murders. Im just talking about the way she absolutely cannot hide how horrible she is.

When those results started rolling in she needed someone to blame. Fuck being Bill Clinton at that point and if Comey had been there he wouldve been ripped to shreds.

She got what she deserved. And ive no doubt she acted like an animal.

That said, I'd love to see a video of her meltdown. It would be glorious.

Well, she could become the first woman president, which would make her a really meaningful part of history, and she had really high chances.
If I were in her place i guess I would just kill myself right after election results. Can't blame her for such behavior.

Couldn't have been that bad if she mustered up the strength to concede to Trump

the next day

if that vid ever leaked, Sup Forums would disappear from the board directory along with everyone currently on it as we ascend to the next level of Kek

it would be like this to the hundredth power

Even for a Brit, you're a fucking imbecile.

She made the concession speech in the morning. She only called Trump to tell him congratulations.

Then she most likely chugged a fifth of whisky along with a handful of valium, got some Huma poon, and passed out.

It wouldn't surprise me if this did happen but no one recorded it for fear of being suicided.

This is the bitch that laughed at the death of thousands, she laughed at Benghazi hearings, she is a fucking sociopath who cannot understand human emotions and context

She ruined the life of some random guy who bumped into her, by lying he dragged her to the floor, for no reason, just necause felt like it. Same with the "sniper fire" she clinged to for no fucking reason.

You guys should cool it on the Podesta pedoayyylmao shit. I want into one of those threads the other day and it was like fucking schizo /x land. You're getting mega punked by CTR/JIDF.

>This is the bitch that laughed at the death of thousands, she laughed at Benghazi hearings

You forgot about the child who was violently raped. She had a right good chuckle at that.

She's a psycho and America narrowly dodged a major bullet

she didn't win the popular vote

Kek.

I'm pretty sure we literally dodged a nuclear war.

It's one thread, uncovering a lot of circumstantial evidence. Of course it'd be close to /x/ levels, child trafficking and abuse is easily absorbed by the public. It's not something even MSM can easily sweep under the rug. It stands to reason that whatever the thread finds will seem unbelievable because competent people have been covering their tracks.

Better version

we did, it's a fucking fact. Russia was backed into a fucking corner

if you only try to point out how retarded that shit they will go ballistic

these people think podesta kidnapped maddie can you believe how retarded

> looking for hidden pics in files that have nothing hidden

> found a menu and a shitty pdf and made a thread titled HUNDREDS OF CP PICS FOUND (no cp have ever been found)

its by the grace of god they managed to vote trump

digits will support

Silence

Found vid:
youtube.com/watch?v=2AiZrSIZsRQ

>woman gets emotional when she doesn't get her way

Mate women get emotional even when they do get their way. They are all emotion, men are all logic. So when you hear people say open your hearts and you say open your minds neither of you realize you can't.

That's a fresh new meme you got there, leaf.

I tried to explain this to one my friends who hates Clinton but hated Trump more. He didn't vote for Trump but I talked him out of voting for Clinton out of spite. I honestly look forward to having closer relations with Russia just to fuck with the globalists.

>digits will support

didn't think so

When you get to that level of society, the only two questions you need to ask is,

>Does it benefit them in some way
>Do they think they can get away with it

And if the answer is yes, it's guaranteed they will be doing it.

What Matt Lauer thing?

i am sure the authorities will believe you blindly

i mean many investigations were opened because people shitposted relentlessly

lol zero proof

I don't think sahe gave 1/4th of a shit towards the end, the brutal campaign trail really put a dent in her health and she didn't have the same enthusiasm everytime she talked it seemed like a chore.
If she panicked it's bc of the consequences of not being elected,like losing all protective power from ((moloch)) and his minions,she ending up in prison ,disgraced,having to be pardoned etc etc

I wonder what that phone call between Trump and her was like. Did she force herself to be collected or was she screaming and cussing him out?

We have to meme this into reality guise

Come to me, o'digits!

You think the phone call actually happened and isn't a mutually-agreed-upon PR thing?

Please, Clinton doesn't have the energy to get violent unless they pumped her full of a bunch of stimulants in preparation for her expected winning speech.

He's cooperating with the FBI so they're probably keeping a close eye on him

That's bullshit, but I believe it.

hillary is old and women are more likely to get oldtimerz. shes probably already had delusions and may have been detached from reality at various degrees for years

the entire campaign might have just been to put her in the white house so she would have a easier time being in familiar places

the dnc is stupid for not being less biased . bernie was the better choice of the 2

y-yeah those guys are c-crazy, amirite?

They can cause VERY high blood pressure which can cause nosebleeds.

Even more improved version.

Trump is gift that keeps giving.
AVE TRUMP

"According to Miller, not only is Hillary a polyamorous lesbian who boasted of her exploits to Bill because she knew it “turned him on,” she was a compulsive user of cocaine, a habit reportedly encouraged by her husband because she was said to be unbearable when she wasn’t under the drug’s influence."

Dont know if this is bullshit or not but it would explanation OP's pic

truthandaction.org/clinton-mistress-bill-encouraged-hillarys-coke-habit-make-bearable/

>This raises the question of just how much involvement they had in the election and the leaks.

Actually it just raises the question of how delusional she actually was. Throughout this campaign the media has done nothing but lie to the left about Trump, but the truly disturbing thing is how many media idiots seem to have convinced themselves that their own lies are true

>she won't understand until the shells are falling which is why we must protect them
virtue is growing.

Goddamn that's kinky.
At least she isn't some basic ass bitch right?
I think Hillary would get more genuine support if she would drop her facade act and put her true self up on the stage, all of the hardcore edgy degenerate librule kids would absolutely love her. It would have gotten her the kind of voter enthusiasm that would rival Trump's.

Sadly, this really doesn't matter to the general public or her 60 million voters.

Hillary lost the election and is already gone from the spotlight. Her future in politics is officially finished. She'll remain in hiding for who knows how long.

Has anybody even seen her since her TV appearance last Wednesday?

It doesn't matter though as she's finished.

*IF* her behavior on election night is going to be confirmed, it has to be with video. Stories from witnesses will quickly be discredited by the news media and her supporters. Same with e-mails released through Wikileaks. Her supporters will easily claim that they're false.

As far as the media covering this story, remember the Golden Rule:
>Thou shall never cast Hillary in a negative light.

The really sad part is that even if a video of her behavior exists AND is released, it'll probably give the woman even more support.

Some people will feel sorry and take pity on her.

Others will see it as her being strong and aggressive, traits that are seen as admirable in women today even if it's completely inappropriate in the situation.

And most people probably won't give a shit if there's a video of her in action. It'll be deemed as an emotional woman's reaction to losing the biggest competition of her life. It's expected no matter how violent she appears. It's part of being a woman today.

TL;DR - A video of her behavior isn't going to do shit.

“Bill talked about Hillary taking off work lots of times, desperate to find Roger. She cursed Roger but, at the same time, she had to be nice since he was her only source of coke.
She smoked weed but coke was her addiction.
I recall Bill saying, ‘Everyone, including my staff, people at the law firm, even friends, knows Hillary is a cokehead but that’s okay. We tolerate Hillary on coke cause without it, Hillary’s a raving maniac.’
‘My God, we’ve had to borrow money to replace lamps, chairs, all kinds of valuable shit in the governor’s mansion just because of Hillary’s temper! I’ve had to take Chelsea outside many times to keep her out of Hillary’s ‘line of fire.’ Without her ‘fix’ Hillary’s Hell on Wheels.’
All these years later, I think Hillary is completely selfish and unstable; she’s a façade when it comes to dependability, commitment, and dedication.
Hillary has an attitude of entitlement; she believes anything and everything she does is okay and no one can question her.

Pretty funny shit tho

>muh russians

Kek, she really is a drugged up psychotic lunatic. Ironic her entire campaign came down to can't let him have muh nuclear codes!