Holocaust Starvation Study

This is not a picture of a jew in the holocaust, it is a picture of an American soldier during WW2 undergoing a starvation experiment.

The US government created a huge study called the Minnesota Starvation Experiment where they reduced caloric intake of everyone involved by 500kcal a day.... you know... the typical amount for a dieter. They were also required to walk ten miles a week.

>The whole point was to starve people so they could figure out how to treat the jews (that they didn't know about)

Every soldier obsessed with food and one even chopped off three of his own fingers, it made them crazy.

If you compare these men to the Jews, they are not far off in leanness. However, it's amazing to see that these men were relatively well fed, 500cal is just going to bed slightly hungry... for a few months and some of the Jews were imprisoned for years.

Think about it, Germany was at war and the jews were merely prisoners in prison work camps. If they were truly being starved they would have all died within six months. The real scenario is that Germany had to ration food in a losing war and prisoners only got enough to survive.

Claw marks on concrete walls? Hah, go up and scratch on concrete anywhere, it won't do shit.

>ALWAYS assume when somebody makes it illegal to question something, that the protected belief, is wrong.

Interesting

Bump

wow this is really neat

not gonna lie, this may restore my skepticism in the holocaust

Bump

This is literally nothing.

bump
im no stormfag, but this seems intresting

>conscientious objectors
>volunteer

Just like they volunteered for Project Artichoke, da?

We were all forced to read "Night," by Elie Wiesel in high school. There is a chapter where the Germans run through the night to herd the jews to another camp.

If there were extermination camps they would not have gone through the risk and effort to move a group of people, only to kill them later.

>They his the reality of the holocaust in plain sight and even I didn't realize it for years.

The rest of Europe also has a history of using Germany as a scapegoat for their wars. Remember Britain and France declared war on Germany in WW2.

I fucking hate conscientious objectors. Reap all the benefits of military protection with none of the risks. They should hang.

>ALWAYS assume when somebody makes it illegal to question something, that the protected belief, is wrong.
wtf I love Soviet Union now ;)

It still amazes me that there are people who still think that the Holocaust went down the way the Jews have told us. I guess they just don't know any better, but it's sad that the truth has been so distorted by liars looking for sympathy to manipulate people with.

I'm not a Neonazi either. Rounding up whole groups of people, stealing everything they own and putting them into work camps = bad.

Creating a false narrative to demonize a political system that was doing better than you and thus threatened you, also bad.

>If they were truly being starved they would have all died within six months.

Yes, and most of them did. That's literally the explanation of why most of the 6 million people died.

all the emaciated kikes looked that way from typhus - that's what killed em all

what the fuck....

So, why the gas chamber, burning jews alive in furnaces narrative?

So if my religion forbids me to kill another person or aid other in doing so, I should be killed? Execute everyone who isn't willing to fight and die for Israel?

The U.S has been involved in a grand total of one just, defensive war. Even if you aren't religious, you should recognize your moral duty to not aid in unnecessary wars of conquest.

>Rounding up whole groups of people, stealing everything they own and putting them into work camps = bad.

It's obviously not THAT bad. We did it to the Japanese. It's just that we were able to feed them, and unlike the jews in Germany, they weren't actually hurting our country.

>500kcal a day.... you know... the typical amount for a dieter
a quarter of your normal intake is not a normal diet

Yeah, 3500cal a week is 1lb of fat per week. That's a pretty typical rate of loss. Not everyone eats 500kcal, for a small girl, sure that's a lot.

The Nazis wanted to exterminate the jews, and starving them to death was seen as the cheapest possibility. Once militaries realized they are going to lose the war they started gasing them, because starving them to death wasn't doing the job quickly enough. So why not make that the narrative?

>The Nazis wanted to exterminate the jews, and starving them to death was seen as the cheapest possibility. Once militaries realized they are going to lose the war they started gasing them, because starving them to death wasn't doing the job quickly enough. So why not make that the narrative?

Bullets are cheaper than months worth of food. A bullet is cheaper than a muffin.

guy on the right looks like he could be a fighter

to LOSE a pound a week you take in 500 LESS calories not 500 total calories.
what you are suggesting is 4 lbs lost a week and that is incredibly unhealthy.

>because starving them to death wasn't doing the job quickly enough.

>give them no water for a week 99% are dead

Sometimes I really wonder if you people actually think before writing stuff.

yes, "literally" nothing, you record correcting faggot.

There were Konzentrationslager, and there were Vernichtungslager. Konzentrationslager were camps where jews were exploited for their labout. Vernichtungslager were camps where they literally killed jews all day and did nothing else. The former killed jews by starvation, disease, etc. The latter killed them with gas chambers.

"reduced caloric intake of everyone involved by 500kcal"

you misread. when using numbers the grammar is fewer, btw.

>m-muh Jews did it
>muh Holocaust

>based Iranians
>based mudslims

>implying fighting Japan wasn't just

You mean these?

Auschwitz and Majednek were both, Concentration and death camp. Learn you history, you retard.

My requirement is only 1000 calories

Where do we find these death camps?
>Soviet occupied territory
Oh. Did we send investigators?
>wouldn't let us
What about the camps we managed to send investigators to?
>all of them were labour camps, also not even close to Soviet territory
So we have to rely on information about the Nazi death camps from the people who diabolically hate the Nazis and deployed strong propaganda against them to get people to fight?
>yes

This is fucking brilliant Mr. Rosenthal. Nobody is gonna question the holocaust now.

link.

>he fell for the death camp meme

Fucking germcucks.

If Hitler didn't kill Jews, why does the alt-right cherish hating Jews if Hitler apparently sucked at killing them because that wasn't what he wanted?

can you explain a bit further?

right now my belief with the holocaust is that everything that has beentold to us is true except the extermination camps. but i see on here all the time there is a huge conspiracy in the jew community to continue this lie. are they really THAT kiniving? i dont doubt it but also its hard for me to wrap my head around the fact that a worlwide lie is going on and that it is being used by every government around the world. why dont governments allow us to investigate these "facts"?

thanks beforehand

>tfw never live to see the Soviet Union, where you get assigned a nice flat in a commie block and a qt Slavic wife to produce more comrades with
It's life on easy mode.

Google it. It's pretty famous and like 1000 pages.

He didn't but he should have.

Then why were there surviros in the deathcamps? I mean if you did something so bad, why leave witnesses. It also devlates the whole argument of deathcamps if they have survivors.

Also all the deathcamps were found by Russians. All the other camps were work camps.

How does this work?
They said they wanted all jews to be gone, in order to do so, they created seperae camps, of which most of them weren t even for killing. And the deathcamps even had non effective ways of killing people or dispossing of the boddies.

wew. really makes you think

Germans are thought this bs in school. I know that, I've been to them.

500 kcal is 1/5th of what a normal male needs.
It's way more than slightly hungry.

If you meant 1500kcal, then I'd agree, you could survive pretty well on that.

*taught of course

>refuse to kill fellow Europeans for the jew
>sent of to starvation camp as a volunteer
Land of the free

Cuz if he had, it woulda been awesome?

You are why the alt-right movement fails. Because even people that want to put country first can't stand with you because of your racist and anti-semitic ideals.

2mcal a day is the normal for a woman. Men are larger and need more calories.

Oh shit, you're right.
Disregard that I suck cocks.

Nice work OP

Bump

Well the Rothschild family is infamous for literally owning the Bank of England and by extension, the British Empire.
Their connections with other Jewish bankers are plentiful, and they all agree with the sentiment that we must have one world gouvernment with them in the driving seat.

Where does that idea come from? The Talmud of course. A collection of scripture written by salty rabbis who saw the Christian traitors to the Jewish cause gaining strongly in popularity and numbers, and saw the declining Jewish population thanks to everyone converting to Christianity and an old law dictating that you can only be a Jew if your mother is one.

It's also why when they had no other choice but to convert, they went to a place that had not been fully converted yet:the Khazar Empire.
There they offered their services to the various classes but the only class to bite was the merchant class, probably swayed by the Talmud and its potential to help the merchants gain power.

And no, I'm not anti-jew. The subversion must be exposed and the world educated on this matter, even the innocent Jews who do not contribute to it.

>blockade country so they have no oil
>ban imports from that country to kill their economy
>country attacks

>HE STRUCK FIRST
>I DINDU NUFFIN

Literal textbook Jewish tactics.

keeping millions of soviets, both soldiers and civs in camps when you know you can't feed them is basically genocide.
generalplan ost makes it clear the slav is to be eradicated through forced labour or starvation, there was no other way for the plan to work.
so nazis did genocide people.

>country rapes its surroundings, with great vigor and lack of empathy.
>USA shuts its resources down
>Japs strike wildly like children
GG motherfucker, they deserved it all

Sorry for low image quality but this is the jist of it.

Not all governments are involved. The ones that arent are ostracized by all the countries that are. Two of the important countries that are not part if it are Syria and North Korea. Libya was in the same boat but they were forcably integrated.

>500kcal a day.... you know... the typical amount for a dieter

No, it's really not.

A normal healthy man who cuts calories this much won't really lose fat faster, he'll just lose a lot more muscle.

This is why you are clearly warned by any reputable source on dieting not to cut calorie intake too much. You won't speed up your fat loss, you'll just be in much worse shape when you're done.

Mein Kampf is illegal in my country. Meaning you can get fined or arrested for reading it.

They really don't want you to read it.

>REDUCED
>BY
>500

not reduced TO 500 you goddamn illiterate

>wasting time telling Sup Forums that the holocaust is a hoax

We know, m8. Preach it elsewhere

Mein Kampf is illegal in my country. Meaning you can get fined or arrested for reading it.

They really don't want you to read it. Which is odd, when I think about it.

The gulag system after the war applied some of the lessons gathered from German cc and devised a method where you can extract between 6-9 months of consistent hard labour before an inmate dies, most jews lasted way more than that in the German CCs while the Gulag system had a much higher mortality rate,as they dealt with pow's and "disenters" so can we asume that the German Concentration camps were much more humane than the Soviet one's?
Also let us not forget that Germans were put in Concentration camps in Namibia and South Africa,and Japs were dealt the same fate in the USA,so no one was above this

It's not illegal to believe in conspiracy theories. It's only illegal to incite violence. Even in the US you can still say "gas the kikes, race war now!" (which is always followed by holocaust denial). Only in some places in europe would that phrase be illegal.

Either that or the average jew is a tad more resilient than people give them credit for, as may be necessary for a people that has been hunted for roughly several millenia and have often lived in poor conditions.

Everyone is reading this wrong. They only reduced intake by 500kcal.

99% of Sup Forums is circlejerk threads

-racebaiting
-we can totally overthrow the military and government!
-gun control
-"redpill me" on the jewish reptilians
-Europe is being cucked even though we're still 95%+ white!

some russian soldiers were just put in barbed wire fences on the fucking steppe, with a machine gun guarding them. They basically all died.
No thought on extracting labour at all.

Sorry dude, but 500 kcal is less than 1/4 of the average adult male's base metabolic rate.

That's the amount of fuel you need to lay in bed all day and breath.

American here. We worry about Europe. Is it not as bad as we think? Cuz seeing all the attacks in France makes it looks sorta not good you know?

It was reduced by that, not to it, i.e. reduced by 500 to 1500, not reduced from 2000 to 500.

not to mention to make claw marks in concrete, you have to have hard nails, which requires good nutrition.

>...
Was going to insert an argument there but couldn't find one in your post.

this is reaching you dummy.

brb, suddenly feeling a bit peckish

>alt-right
I'm a nazi you jew fuck.

When exactly does the 'starvation mode' kick in that I've heard so much about on Tubbler?

6 million milliseconds without food.

The Minnesota test was to prepare for the entire European population.
Both soviets and Nazis practiced scratched earth policy's.
Since the agriculture of the U.S. was untouched from enemy action, we were afraid that most of Europe would be dependant on us directly after the war for food.
Sage goes in all fields.

>500cal is just going to bed slightly hungry
you're retarded.

Interesting shit.

I studied the Frankfurt Schule in a class called 'Critical Social Theory'.

One of the core lessons of that class is that the dominant governing bodies of a society will produce elite intellectuals, that will validate and found institutions, that will propagate ideologies and ideas that reinforce the ruling establishment's structure - and the cycle continues.

Israel was given to the Jews after ww2 because of Muh holohoax. Think of what would happen if muh 6 gorillion didn't die.

www.holocaustdeprogrammingcourse.com

I don't think you can completely deny that the holocaust happened in one form or another.

Jews and other undesirables were definitely forcibly put into crowded camps with shockingly bad conditions and put to work. Such a system invariably creates a lot of deaths.

I can believe at least a million people dying in the camps given how many there were and that they went on for several years, but six million (which shoots up to ELEVEN million when non-Jews are included) seems unbelievably high.

Killing eleven million people in that time must have required 24/7 non-stop industrial-grade slaughter at all sites, which clearly isn't the case - if it were there would be no survivors at all, let alone people who lived in the camps for years on end.

Bullshit.
Office worker who sits the whole day, uses only about 1600cal a day.
There's no such thing as a set in stone 2000cal base metabolic rate, that's just a general figure people go by and a figure the basic nutritional needs are based on.
The base metabolic rate of 2000cal wil make you fat if you do absolutely nothing the whole day.
I eat under 2k a day and I still weight a bit over 70kg.

They tried that. it didnt work because they just started drinking out of the Olympic swimming pool.

Thankfulky I had found Sup Forums in HS when they were making us read that trash book "Night". I saw right through all that fucking bullshit. I caused thr class to lose their shit over me even though I only asked questions about it (blatantly saying anything against it would have been much worse).

>dying in the camps
Try making sense of the numbers.
So we have 11 million people dying in the holocaust.
6 million Jews.
5 million non-Jews.
Of the 6 million Jews 4 million died in the "death camps" the rest were killed randomly by partisans in the war.
Now the 5 million non-Jews, were apparently not worthy of the gas chambers since they are not included in the 4 million gas chamber deaths for some reason.
How, where and by whom were they killed? Why are they included in the holocaust? What warrants their inclusion and where do you draw the line between war casualty and holocaust victim? As said, they were not killed in the gas chambers and the amount of people that died in the camps in general are number in the hundred thousand at most.

>Jews and other undesirables were definitely forcibly put into crowded camps with shockingly bad conditions and put to work during a world war where both sides engaged carpet bombing civilian populations*

Just added a small detail there, might have had something to do with the death tolls.

This is basically the conclusion I've come to.

I think Germany now has a population of 84million. Many people said they did not even know of the camps, hard to imagine if 10% of your population is gone.

You don't get drafted for conquest, the one war that they did that they got huge resistance from the public. Also letting your country and friends fight a Great War while you stay home enjoying comforts they have given up might not make you look good in the eyes of your religion.

REMEMBER THE SIX MILLION CALORIES GOY

lurkmoar newfag

You got a link/source where you got this from? Pretty interesting.

I never trusted the holohoax in highschool but I took everything else as genuine facts. I didn't know anything about the blockade of resources. I twas taught it was an unprovoked attack. I'm a goyim. I need to start reading history outside of class.

My BMR is 2450.
Looks like you average us you get about 2000 kcal. Which is what I was saying. I was not saying everyone is at 2000 kcal bmr. Obviously everyone is different.

Google the Minnesota Starvation Experiment. It's a 1000 page book basically, so I'm not going to bother to find that specific link because even I haven't read all of it.

Another interesting thing is that they eventually switched the participants to a ketogenic diet and allowed them to eat as much as they wanted. The number of calories they chose to ate in ketosis was similar to the number of calories that was driving them insane in non ketosis, thus the rise of atkins diets etc.

> It didn't happen because they all would have died
Nice try fat burger. Human spirit is tougher than you think, and also it happened.

Deniers will have a hard time getting people to listen because you grossly misrepresent what historians actually say about the holocaust. No one claims that all jews were killed in gas chambers. There are so many other errors in your arguments but It's not worth talking to you because not amount of evidence will ever sway you.

Many of the jews in camps came from conquered countries throughout europe. No one claims they were all german.
What is this supposed to be evidence of? This person could have only recently been brought to a camp. He could have been there for months and still be fat. Someone overweight like that will not turn into a skeleton overnight.

>(((I))) haven't read all of it

>illegal to question something
>freedumb in america

>started war and still profited after it was finished from losing side
WTF IS THIS MENTAL GYMNASTICS