WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOLKS?

Are normies trying to takeover this site after their utterly defeat?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/UiEuc
youtube.com/watch?v=2dPaVk4G1jg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

All we have to do is maintain and they'll either assimilate or leave. Probably people made curious by the media

No there's a massive influx from the_donald and we have a duty to assimilate them and add them to our collective consciousness.

The more people we plug into the hivemind the more Kek grows in strength.

so this is why the site is so shit lately

>BWAAAA LEAVE MY SECRET ECHO CHAMBER ALONE

This. Online news outlets are reporting on Sup Forums and Sup Forums by name. It'll blow over once reality sets in, and we'll have a fresh new batch of redpilled skeptics to release into the world.

>implying normies didnt take over this site years ago

>a duty to assimilate them
Open borders were a mistake, build a firewall now

>echo chamber where anyone can post anything and there's constant shitflinging everywhere
What a terrible echochamber this is

Yes. Lieberals are a disease.

Not to mention that there's maybe a single mod who only comes to shitpost and ban CP

>echochamber
because mods ban people with dissenting opinions here, you dumb nigger

and make reddit pay for it

Pretty sure alot of butthurt liberals and MSM are trying to find someone to blame and get away with their fake and biased report.
Normie flooding the board has never been a problem for us. Some new Sup Forumsacks (who is probably from reddit) even WANT to get attention or regconition. Too bad that's not what we are

all we have nowadays are stupid topics about how donald is backpedaling and gay rights and donald lost the popular vote.

NONE of these are actually of any interest to pol visitors. The site has been taken over, probably by bots.

Hopefully we can overwhelm them and get back to the most important topic, the filthy jews that MUST be exterminated if we hope to progress to the stars.

>Vietnam

CNN and other butthurt fags routinely name drop Sup Forums now.

archive.is/UiEuc

People have forgotten how to bookmark or found typing their destination into searchbar possibly with typos more reliable than typing it in the address bar as a url.

That's why we have (cube root of 512)chan

Do you think it's a good idea to attract lots of outsiders when we're currently having financial problems on this site?

inb4 it backfires a bunch of people get redpilled

Gore thread.

No, but it does mean that anons will be schizo paranoid about it and Rain NEET hell down on anyone slightly less Woke than them

The elections over
Can Sup Forums get better at being good now?
Please?

Sup Forums is literally the fucking abyss
People that come here either take one look and then fuck off forever.
Or they stare long enough to become monsters themselves.
There is no other way.

>to takeover this site

how? with what power? what can you do to make it worse, so old ones leave and new ones stay? this is a cesspool of internet, it was, it is, and will always be

nobody redpills here anymore. its just stupid ctr style troll threads posted by bots.

This is now a "welcome to Sup Forums" thread.

Nah, they're coming here and either immediately leaving because they were triggered by the first racist/shemale image they saw or they're getting redpilled and joining us.

Trying to control Sup Forums is a losing game.

'sup /leaf/
The meme war 2016 affected our internet alot. Most of the normies on our internet are teenage girls who spend all days shitposting about their celebrities, until one day they realize that those cuck are moving to Canada. Then there comes the liberal MSM much like anywhere else in the world projecting Hillary's "landslide". Ofcourse people are gonna get butthurted.
Fucking love those liberal's tears

It's slow but we are redpilling people.

Don't forget the words of the prophet Yeb! : "Slow and steady win the race plz clap"

>we're currently having financial problems on this site?
gookmoot has been scamming 2ch with that same "we're out of money goys buy more passes!" shit for years. the nips are making fun of us for falling for it.

This.

After all we can't let the other side grow stronger.

>falling for the jewpanese tricks

COME JOIN THE TURN LEFT MOVEMENT

Just read that article, what fucking universe are we living in??

Fuck 2cubed pol there's too many pictures and it moves slow

>he hasn't read the Perils of Diversity

Bless you, charlie.

It was so much better last week. Today it feels strange around here. There's definitely something amuck. Maybe Hillary is trying to get revenge on us by shitting up the board with CTR.

>Are normies trying to takeover this site after their utterly defeat?
I noticed an uptick of posters who think niggers are human.

>collective consciousness
Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=2dPaVk4G1jg

Pretty sure this is because of the MSM trying to redirect the ongoing protest into flooding this site
>fucking meme war become real

>redirect the ongoing protest into flooding this site
pissing in an ocean of piss and giving us more information, fueling the fire and feeding the trolls

12 years on this site and it's always the same thing

Feeding the trolls and eventually giving us more soilders. They have no idea what this place is capable of.

>we're slowly becoming illuminaty

no wonder why people say the number of autistic kid are rising

I was super fucking sick on Trump day that I couldn't keep up with whatever the fuck was happening on Sup Forums

Keep that paranoia in check also
This happens every time a surge in new lookers at Sup Forums come by

While there'll probably be some actual shills, I don't think theres a WHOLE lot at stake to consider right now.

Just don't shit on anyone slightly less altright/redpilled/woke and mistake it for shills. Thats how you drag the entire board down and make the good posters leave.

We ARE the normies now.
They have come to see the truth.

Fuck off new friend.

REEEEE.
Leave Sup Forums alone.

>archive.is/UiEuc

WHat movie is that from? Showing regular nazi soldiers as human beings it probably isnt american...

Has the joking come full circle yet?
I don't dip my toes in Sup Forums daily much these days

Unsere Mütter unsere Väter.
Pretty good. 3 Moobers made by german mainstream media

agreed

>some stay around because of Australian bants and politically incorrect humour prohibited by the mainstream media
>keep laughing
>become red pilled
The media are only furthering their own demise. It's funny to see how they can't win

It means you better start dropping the nigger hate and jew hate redpills immediately instead of making a billion ironic anti-Trump threads per minute.

eat shit libcunt

couldn't help but notice that you didn't post the result for "pol", you deceitful gook

Yeah this, I miss the daily red pill.

i noticed that too
Reeeeee liberals are invading

Ah in English they are calling it; Generation War. I thought it might be more holocaust propaganda at a first look. Definitely will check it out now.

Only if you hate fun. That place is such a chore to read

>the_Donald
>kek
Into the chamber it goes

>lately

Oh god you might as well have suggested lain.

>go to lain out of curiosity
>mention Sup Forums
>get b&

Fuck those elitists.

>fast forward
>'God-Emperor' is used without quote marks

>WHAT DID WE DO
>keks numbers have appeared

hi guys im new here cos of the news. whats the main vibe of this board?

It's simple, post anything you think that can piss off libcunt

>reddit

You have to go back.

Sup Forums is a board of peace. /po/ is a board of deplorables

go to for nonstop racism

Yep. I'm trying to distract you all from your batshit conspiracy theory posturing.

I like the cut of your jib.

gotchu, it seems more nationalism and far-right stuff than political correctness though

or is that a joke name

This could either be a good thing or a very bad thing. HACKERS ON STEROIDS anyone?

I came here from the Habbo Hotel raids, where did the rest of Sup Forums find Sup Forums?

I agree with most of the anti news sentiment on here, some of the racism seems a bit ott though

Serious time.

What no one understands about us Aussies is why we do so well here and other cesspits of the internet. In our everyday life at our very core, we hate and despise tall poppies. The national sport isn't cricket or AFL it's cutting down poppies starting with the tallest. Nothing is reserved until they are brought low. Some people like the sophisticated English upper class think it is because of gross insecurity - that may be true - however it is one we are wholly consumed by and nothing bar a catastrophic reconstruction of our society will change that.

Most of the country is disgusted with Melbourne's bullshit, least of all the non libcucks who have to live with them. Australia is both insulated from much fo the worlds progress but also protected by it. The internet has had a terrible affect on our young inner city uni populations, but the rest of our population has and is wreaking terrible havoc on the rest of the worlds internet communities. What makes Aussies such effective shitposters is that the internet will never have a national level influence on us. Australia in general and in the majority of its people will not reform to fit political correctness. When people here say something is politically incorrect - it is implied that the person or people involved cant hack it and we must behave so not to embarrass ourselves. We do not actually care why they are the way they are. The second they leave or stop paying attention we go right back to shit talking irl and shitposting online.

Australia is not redpill per say, we simply abhor moral high ground preachers telling us how improper and crass we are and that WE need to alter our speech and behaviour.

200 years out of our 230 something year history we have been treated like ignorant convict, second class scum colonists by mother Britain and the Empire. After we dumped them in favour of a US alliance we received the same treatment and are basically inoculated against SJW faggotry.

Nigger hate threads are started by the low IQ portion of Sup Forums. The intelligent part of Sup Forums discusses the big players, ideas, and not the pawns.

We can only dream

It's the fucking redditors coming here from that Donald page.

Yes you do that. And try to stay here yourself too. There is no better place then this.

Soros, not the Clintons. They are too worried about how are the going to continue doing business once Obama pardons them, as they won't be able to continue violating the laws so blatantly because Trump will feed them to his justice system then.

They are probably planning to move to a friendly country, leaving Chelsea behind to continue to shill and burrow in to Democrat politics.

No gtfo. Great firewall around reddit when?

>the filthy jews that MUST be exterminated if we hope to progress to the stars.
This. We cannot forget out end goal.

Professional detected.

I thought Sup Forums was smart enough to not fall for 8gag propaganda
moot ran at a deficit, what do you think Sup Forums growing three times as big in a few months would have for an effect?

>moot ran at a deficit
incorrect

90% of people on Sup Forums are newfags who discovered Sup Forums this year. This is why there are so many retards here.

>we elevated a meme as president said one centipede on Sup Forums

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>clintoris loses
>CNN namedrops the jews behind it all

they won't last 2 weeks there