Leibowitz on Donald Trump

Will liberals double down on their smugness or learn from their mistakes post President Trump?

youtu.be/coIKUVJuRY8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RoqhfZoBLZQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Double down. If they learned from their mistakes they wouldn't be liberals.

Exactly, the hallmark of (((Liberalism))) is when you make a mistake you double down. This is the very reason I am confident in the continued collapse of liberalism and all those who follow (Dems/SJW's/MSM).

liberals always sound like they hate america.

Hmmm.... wonder why?

fpbp and by a fucking leaf too

He's not wrong here, and not one of you maga faggots can tell me what greatness we're getting back to that we've supposedly lost.

He seems really butthurt and tired from losing.

What's going through his mind?

>man-baby
>fuckface
I mean that's his best?

>this hair
is she sponsoring Disney™ or something?

I was never one for antisemitism but he's looking very jewish in the second frame. What an unsettling coincidence.
If you have to fucking ask that then you're part of the problem.

Well whats the answer sheepfucker?

Real wages have not risen in nearly twenty years and cost of living is going up. This is basic stuff, how do you not know? Basement Dweller? Adult daycare "college"?

"When was this country ever great?" -t. Jew
BAKA.

that's rich from you

Losing national identity is to lose the nation itself.

To make America Great Again is to foster pride, responsibility and fraternity in all Americans

I don't know but I would let her Goofy around with my Minnie Donald Duck anytime

Real wages have stayed the same as ever, as has their purchasing power. Turns out companies aren't going to magically start paying more no matter what tax breaks you give them. This isn't going to change. So maga is going back to what, the 50s? The 70s? A special place in your mind? It's fucking stupid. America is much better off now than it was 8 years ago after the last republican ran it into the ground, not quite sure why you rednecks are in a hurry to see it happen again.

All americans, or just the white ones?

nobody respects this kind of bullshit anymore

keep doubling down it though, shill. it really served you well last election

If she is she isn't only raising stocks for Disney if you know what I'm saying.

I don't know about that, but she is sponsoring my erection if you know what I mean.

All Americans, race doesn't matter, culture however, very much does.

This is what lefties will never understand, nationalism has nothing to do with race,but with community.

You dont have to be part of a jewishchristian conspiracy to hate america, even though they are theactually good guys

liberalism

Americans culture is a global culture. This is something the right doesn't understand living in their isolated "cities", and is partly why we now have someone as president that ran the most xenophobic and borderline racist campaign in history. It's more due to the fact that hillary was such a piece of shit nobody wanted to vote for her though, and I can't blame them on that. Be ready for another 69million dem votes in 4 years when someone runs that isn't mired in a million scandals. Maybe Trump can top it, but I wont hold my breath.

From what I've observed they're tripling down on the PC shit. Many of them are in full meltdown.

they'll to paint patriotism as racism for the next four years. they threw every -ism at trump, america is next.

double down on their retardation

This.

To say 'American culture is global culture' is pretty ridiculous.

Western culture, if that's what you're referencing is not solely any countries', but represents the prevailing international community.

National communities are built on common wealth and common ideas, immigrants and enclave cultures in a country only disrupt the nationality and thus the unity and strength of any country. That's not racism, it is not predicated on physical appearance but on cultural differences.

Read what I said. Then read your link. Then realize you are stupid.

No ahmed, not that.

Leibowitz the jew says Trump is a manbaby, yet he brings up the tweet that calls out john for doing exactly what Trump is implying everytime he gets the chance. Trump knows exactly what triggers a jew the most, it's beautiful.

NONE OF THIS IS YOURS, GOYIM. GET OFF MY PROPERTY

Watching this smug kike lose it was one of my favorite moments from the election. That plus CURRENT YEAR MAN's recent meltdown and disownment of the current year

Wages have flatlined no matter the president. Companies are greedy fucks. How will Trump change what no one before has?

America is a country of immigrants and always has been, much like your backwater hellhole of a country. At least ours has managed some semblance of modern times with reasonable internet and mostly free speech. Hows your conservative xenophobic govt doing though? Stellar I assume?

This isn't THAT bad. He's clearly butthurt, and throwing some jokes in there. He's got his own viewpoint on it, not my viewpoint, but he's basically given up.

>Will liberals double down on their smugness
Have they ever done anything else?

>unsettling coincedence

I completely applied this, out of context, to the protesters and liberal crybabies. Not to Trump supporters.

Funny how that can go both ways.

What I love more than anything is how you yanks presume your country actually represents any hallmark of the first world when you never even leave it

We've had universal health care for almost forty years.
Most liveable city in the world five years running
Don't get run around by our own blacks
live longer
drink actual beer
don't all sound like poofters

mate down here, life is great.

youtube.com/watch?v=RoqhfZoBLZQ

All Americans who consider themselves Americans, not Gay Americans, Christian Americans, Black Americans, etc. People who assimilate to American culture and don't feel a constant need to distance themselves from it.

That was not your question you mental midget.

>Hitler did not take state sallary
>Trump not taking state sallary
I can see clearly now. Liberals were right all along.

>We've had universal health care for almost forty years.
We've been over this before, faggot. Our country pays for your "free" healthcare. Must be good to be able to cut your military budget in half every year and nobody attacks you.

>Most liveable city in the world five years running
See above explanation.

>Don't get run around by our own blacks
Nigger, you don't have any blacks

>don't all sound like poofters
We literally think youre all homos because of your faggy accents.

And yet the trade off for that is massive censorship, 56k internet, and fosters sucks ass compared to anything short of heineken, much less a decent ipa.

Did conservatives learn after 8 years of Obama?
I wouldn't count on it, pride and stupidity will still reign supreme.

didnt watch vid

but i already know it's going to be double down

I'm not planning to watch that video, but didn't Jon Shekelwitz say that he was going to Canada if Trump won?

Did he actually go to Canada? Or is he yet again another celebrity hack?

NEITHER DID BLOOMBURG WHEN HE WAS MAYOR 3 TIMES.

IS THAT JEW HITLER?

that body, face, swimsuit & hair made all the blood rush to my penis

>he didn't take money from the state
THE FIEND

No one attacks us, because it's the 21st century, before that, we were the empire.

If you're honestly so convoluted to think that the world actually relies on America that much, you've already destroyed the value of your own arguments.
We had blacks, we killed them, something you couldn't manage with your natives.

Americans don't know how strayans sound, they all reference some weird seventies cunt.
We do however, know how you sound, and it's pitiably gay, seriously, it sounds like a whole society pretending to be camp

Even your sports are bitchboy, all equipment, no contact.

Americans always have and always will be the bitch boys of the world, only in your own delusion is ever considered otherwise

>be trump
>promise to bring jobs for all americans
>promise to get rid of PC culture for whites
>promise to improve community for blacks
>promise to prevent 3rd world hellholes from creeping into US for hipanics
>demonstrate that you value women for their abilities

>be hillary
>pander to nonwhites
>shit on whites and do nothing (see Wisconsin, nice job losing that state)

>lose election that was handed to you
>give gop white house, congress, 1 likely 4 SCOTUS picks, maybe even fucking 7 if he's in office for eight years
>give gop majority of state governor mansions
>give gop RECORD amount of state legislative branches
>literally one away from letting GOP pass partisan FUCKING AMENDMENTS with impunity

>all of this due to arrogance and -ist baiting
>do we self reflect
>NAH LET'S DOUBLE DOWN GUIZE WARREN2020

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

>I HATE THE FOUNDING FATHERS, THE 2ND AMENDMENT, AMERICAN HISTORY, ALL AMERICANS ARE STUPID RACIST, I FUCKING HATE OUR SOLDIERS, AND I HATE ALL OF OUR HEROS, AND I HATE THE FUCKING FLAG *proceeds to piss on flag

>But of course I love this country!

This is what they always say. And yet Stewart tries to make this point at conservatives

>Trump has thin skin

It's funny how rattled he is by the Lebowitz tweet

HOW DARE YOU NAME THE JEW

Triple, all the more reason to absolutely destroy them.

I am a conservative based on the idea of the constitution and the size or our government.

Our problem is I THINK a problem of identity. Everyone wants to be an individual. When we start to act like Americans, and cease to be pronouns we will do much better. Hate is inherent in any system. I hate people who live on welfare? Am I a racist? It depends on who you ask. I work in an industry that there is less than 5% of the workforce of minorities. Am I an oppressor? Again, depends on who you ask.

I believe in hiring the best candidate for a job. Am I an oppressor?

Some simple logic items have been tossed out the window in favor of pushing an agenda.

Basically, if people would act like humans for a few years straight we may be able to salvage and improve some of our worse off areas. No business wants to open a branch in inner cities. It is an incident waiting to happen. There are plenty of people there to work. There are plenty of potential customers. There is also absurd crime, and there is a good chance that there will be violence.

There are so many reasons why this is. I am happy working my construction job. My reward is a paycheck and an invitation to come back next week for more work. I don't need any more than that to be motivated to do a good job.

>NO

Need to flood post that to his online accounts. It screams loud and clear "WE SEE YOU."

JFK and Hoover donated their salary, I guess that means they're literally Hitler also.

I think the biggest red pill i've taken so far is that the Daily Show was wrong and Jon Stewart is a media shill rather than a witty comedian taking a look at politics.

I don't think a single American pol user didn't watch the Daily Show all the time during the Dubya days. Thinking everything Jon was said was "so right".

He looks broken.

I almost feel bad for him, but he wouldn't feel bad for us. He'd take a sick pleasure and satisfaction in seeing us unhappy and disempowered.

This is the first time he's really seen his (((people))) lose this hard, and it's jarring to him, he knows we can now reverse all of their gains over many years.

That's what you have to keep in mind whenever you see these people depressed or upset, they HATE you. They revel in seeing you hurt, you're not even human to these people, they want to take away everything you hold dear, everything you've worked for, and then laugh at your reaction. You can bet if Hillary had won he wouldn't have anything reconciliatory to say, he'd be gloating about the end of whiteness and how nothing we own really belongs to us.

No sympathy for the left, crush them while they're down.

I still can't understand this. How was the race so close yet the GOP managed to BTFO libs in House, Senate, and governorships? Shouldn't it have been pretty close too?

(((They))) should be happy. Trump is very pro Israel

>Will liberals double down on their smugness or learn from their mistakes post President Trump?

If they were capable of learning from their mistakes they wouldn't be liberals

I'll tell you what happened based on my own personal experience from the voting booth on the 8th. I stood there and took about 10 minutes to vote on everything on the ballot. As I am standing there a white woman with her half breed daughter shuffled up next to me and left 5 minutes before I was finished.

I bet many Democrats showed up to mark their X next to Hillary and didn't vote on anything else.

I hope they learn nothing. I hope they still argue on the basis of FUCKING WHITE MALES.

House got gerrymandered to hell, it wont go dem again for many many years. Everything else is down to a bunch of individual shit.

Even Israel hates the diaspora, they're very right-wing there, the diaspora who are concentrated mostly in the US and France by population, are Marxist globalists and overwhelmingly leftist. They're the ones pushing for a global order and the dissolution of races and borders.
I travel a lot and I meet these 'global citizens' all the time, I was one for a while before I wised up, fucking scum.

This skype needs to be ground up into bone meal

>5656
checked and I have to add that the vast majority of """"""""""""""jews""""""""""""""" you see pushing leftist shit are pretty much invariably atheists who use a family connection with Judaism as a maximum value "I was oppressed" card because muh anti-Semitism muh holocaust

just look at Soros, steadfast atheist who actually HELPED the Nazis exterminate jews and other groups merely to enrich himself and place himself in a position of power, yet the fact that the Nazis hated the Jews is massive emotional/political capital

No Australians ever drink fosters.

Internet is shitty, but you wouldn't notice if you lived in a city like everyone else.

Urban brewers are rife, ipa for days.

as for censorship, the infamous and agreeably fucking dreadful eighteen C, never actually affects the lives of ordinary people. Pol just blows it up because of what it represents

I completely agree.

I think you should be telling this to the shill i was arguing with.

had to stop listening when he started talking about muh systemic racism and how republicans dont care about black people

Check em

Hitler was a human being. You know who else is a human being? Trump! COINCIDENCE?

Yeah, I'm not saying "not all Jews" or even that I like Israel, but the political climate there is very different to what we're used to from our home grown Jews.

These (((people))) think they're stewards of civilization, they think people who limit the scope of their ideas and experiences to one country are quaint and backwards.
They think that traveling and migrating means that you can take advantage of the benefits of many countries, and that that's how humans should live as a whole, live in one country, pay your taxes in another, go wherever it most benefits you to go.

But a person is nothing without his ties, his family, country, race, a person is like a tree who must plant roots in one place in order to be nourished. One of the reasons the diaspora is so neurotic and tries to undermine homogeneity, is that they fear consensus, when everyone is the same, when one race rules their respective territory, when everyone in Sweden looks and acts Swedish, then the Jews are outcasts again.

They want to live among us, but distinct and separate, they want to benefit from our successes and our prosperity, but without having to credit us, because that hurts their pride. The only way to achieve that is draw attention away from themselves and create a situation where there is 'multiculturalism'.

"See, your country was never homogeneous, the things you've built belong to everyone, everyone belongs here, and by extension, I belong here too."

No.

They start to fight the elected nazi and his famely.

Aim for baron.
And all the famelys of the republicans.

Free game.

More like sponsoring my dick , unowahmsayn!?

this

why doesnt the average woman have a body like that? seems achievable and looks p. good

Rich words from a country like you germany.

your traitorous government has been leading Europe to destruction and you shills still act holier-than-thou,

merkel and all her rats are the enemy, you shill, are the enemy.

Is this a shop? Theres no way a liberal in the media is even that sane.

the most horrible thing about these people is that they not only shit over past generation legacy, but they feel entitled to shit over future generations as well, denying them the good things they received.
>We MUST evolve and change because it's the current year!!
Liberals are so arrogant and so afraid of death they don't understand they will only be paragraph in human history.

>Starts raising in 1965.
Gee, what happened in 1965 that Trump supporters want to reverse? Hmm, really makes you think.

because all women are lazy fucks.

>America is much better off now than it was 8 years ago

>Doubled debt.
>healthcare costs worse
>Technological innovations come to complete halt.
>More welfare dependents
>More crime in inner cities
>Better

it's got my synapses firing, i tell you whut

> doubled debt
Its almost like to bail us out of the mess Bush left money had to spent
> healthcare costs more
Now sick people can actually get healthcare
> more welfare
Unemployment is back to pre recession levels, food stamp use is declining anything else is all on states besides medical shit, and thats bound to keep rising until massive reform is made in what hospitals can charge.
> more crime
No

So better yes, considering the shitshow he came into office to.

make sure to remove the David Duke.com part first, buddy

13 minutes of horseshit coming out of that kike's mouth, and the only thing of substance he actually managed to say was:
"It's not okay to think that."
Literally accusing people of wrongthink.

fpbp

Fuck off Keynes, you're just prolonging the pain

>Everyone responding as if this is his reaction to Trump winning and claiming he seems butthurt

Hindsight truly is everything. This talk is from 6 months ago you retards. He hasn't made any comment since the election.