Traditional catholicism

Explain to me why the only Cardinal who actually cares about European civilization and the Catholic Church is a nigger. Pic related, this is Cardinal Robert Sarah.

Other urls found in this thread:

cruxnow.com/church/2016/04/12/pope-replaces-vigano-controversial-u-s-ambassador/
youtube.com/watch?v=o3Es-PRMAg0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cornelius_the_Centurion
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethiopian_eunuch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The anti-pope replaced every redpilled priest in power with leftist dick-sucking, child-raping faggots.

Example:
Vigano at General Assembly of Interpol in November 2010:
>cruxnow.com/church/2016/04/12/pope-replaces-vigano-controversial-u-s-ambassador/
Quote of one of his "controversial statements":
>While it is true that globalisation offers opportunities for development and enrichment, it is also true that it can cause increased poverty and hunger, which in turn can spark chain reactions often leading to widely disparate forms of violence.

This guy is a Muslim Brotherhood puppet, and he's irreparably fucking up the Catholic church.

Pic related, he's removing any cardinal he doesn't like with child-raping faggots.

>nigger
You mean black. Niggers are blacks who follow ghetto culture.

He's lieberal scum.

>Cardinal sarah is a liberal scum
>Warned us from the islamic invasion during an homely to the scouts

Why not. Africa has to have its moment at some point in time

Dude, the child-raping's precisely what those earlier guys were notorious for.
Not gonna relate it to right-wing directly but it's definitely related to institutional religion.

>it's another nu-Sup Forumsfag trying to redefine words episode

>be black
>no one can call u racis
>be from culture that knows muslim bullshit
>know jew bullshit
>jew cant condemn you cause u black
youtube.com/watch?v=o3Es-PRMAg0

>Let's antagonize our allies and brothers in the Faith because we're angry teenagers

Not gonna happen

If he were an ally he'd say that stuff from his church in Africa.

DING DING DING. The esteemed cardinal knows that most of Africa would be fucked without development aid from the West, and that that aid is contingent on the West continuing to thrive. In short, what is bad for Europe is bad for Africa.

So what ? You prefer Anti-Pope Francis, who is unironically calling for a muslim invasion ?

Of course I don't, but when the options are a nigger or a guy sucking on the feet of niggers then clearly there's something wrong.

Because he's a nigger, niggers are often wrong.

We must take what we have, a good nigger Pope isn't anyless than a good white Pope, in fact it is more precious because liberals cannot criticize a nigger Pope by fear of being called "racists".

Yeah, because that old cuckservative tactic sure has worked well in the past.

>I'm not a r-racist, I let niggers fuck my daughter!
t. you in a few years.

Christianity is an egalitarian middle eastern religion

Shocker

FFS one of the first gentile converts was black

Actually it was a roman centurion.

>I'm not a r-racist, I let niggers fuck my daughter!

Not gonna happen.

In France the man that are at the forfront of the nationalist fight againt globalism is an Algerian Jew. I kid you not.

One of our skinhead faction was led by a lebanese.

Only in France.

>member of kumbaya cult
>not a lieberal hippy

>at the forfront of the nationalist

t. leftist scum

French nationalits leades are Lesquenn and Ploncard D'Assac, Jean Marie Lepen.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethiopian_eunuch

Read the Bible m8

>French nationalits leades are Lesquenn and Ploncard D'Assac, Jean Marie Lepen.

French nationalist leaders are Lesquen, Ploncard D'Assac, and Jean Marie Lepen.

Fixed that for me.

>Not gonna happen.
That's exactly what's going to happen, Pierre. Because you french pigs have started this whole nigger invasion by accepting your colonial pets as "French", even a hundred years ago people were complaining about your imported filth and look at you now:
>b-but he's a brother in faith, not a nigger, he's j-just as good as a white person running the ROMAN catholic church!

The way things are you'll be sucking his dick before he enters your daughter to ruin your lineage, because that's just how you are. Your fellow frenchfag confirms:

You should follow your advice

Cornelius (Greek: Κορνήλιος) was a Roman centurion who is considered by Christians to be the first Gentile to convert to the faith, as related in Acts of the Apostles and, perhaps the Gospel according to John.

People that emigrated from the first first wave were in a time of limited gibsmedat and they genuinely loved European culture for what it is not for the gibsmedat.
I'm African myself and a trump supporter, went to french school from 6 years old and went to french high school and Greek history was my favourite subject to the point of autismo.

>Of course I don't, but when the options are a nigger or a guy sucking on the feet of niggers then clearly there's something wrong.
With white people, indeed.

The most refilled historian in french academia is a pied noir from Morocco too.

Acts 8:26-40 - 2 chapters before Centurion.

Then there's also the fact that fucking MOSES married a sheboon and when his son and his son's wife were rightfully disgusted by that God gave them leprosy.

>one of the first

Reading comprehension is your friend

>That's exactly what's going to happen, Pierre. Because you french pigs have started this whole nigger invasion by accepting your colonial pets as "French", even a hundred years ago people were complaining about your imported filth and look at you now:

Nigger weren't allowed to go in France, both Louis XIV and Napoleon forbed it. Anyway you seems to have a weird BBC kink, i mean your whole post are about nigger fucking white women.

>The way things are you'll be sucking his dick before he enters your daughter to ruin your lineage, because that's just how you are. Your fellow frenchfag confirms:

He isn't a nationalist, and he don't know anything about French nationalism, most of the French who come to Sup Forums are NEETs or leftist propagandists.

>Christians to be the first Gentile to convert to the faith,
>the first Gentile to convert

American reading comprehension

Why the fuck does that matter?

>Robert
He's not a nigger, he's a black man.

>literally first post is him fellating this negro because he's a slighty less shitty christian
>w-why are you calling me out for it? you must be obsessed!

We can all see what "French nationalism" means by looking at the likes of you.

>If you do not hate blacks you aren't a nationalist

Indeed French nationalism is about preserving French people, French culture French clay, not about being an angry teenager whining about blacks all day long.

Anyway, except whining on a anime board what are you doing for your people ?

Read my original post, baguette brain

>preserving French people, French culture French clay
Do you think any of that gets preserved by bending over for non-french at the slightest convenience?

Are you retarded or why do you misspell liberal?

If you ignore the thousand that Jesus converted before his death, then you can consider him as one of the first convert, anyway, even if he was one the first i do not see your point.

>Bendind over
Either you're a kike or you"re a sand niggers, Anyway stay butthurt achmed, he will be elected and will certainly do a nice speech about the current shitskins invasion like he did to the Scouts of France, i also hope he will call a Crusade to remove you and you're people.

I want to honor them.

>y-you're "a sand niggers"
I'm not but if I were all I'd have to say is "deus vult" to get you to lick my balls.

>he will be elected and will certainly do a nice speech about the current shitskins invasion
Starting with "please ignore the fact that I'm one of them and have no grounds to be in Europe other than the disgusting liberal mindset I'm about to criticise..."

>muh let's not elect the guy who warn us against the muslim invasion, and instead, assist pope Francis who tell us to let the muslim invade us and rape our women

This is because of dumb subhuman like you the white race is declining