Which Aliens are In Control of the Jews?

I can never figure this out.

Is it the Greys or the Reptilians who control the Jews / shadow government / NWO?

Only thing I know is that a Rockefeller was part of Majestic 12 in 1954, which broke off into the shadow government afterwards. I don't know what species they made a treaty with.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=63o9cu57QDg&list=PL451DA72F93C4E85B
youtube.com/watch?v=r8k5kGbCR0M
youtu.be/9mfq39MpCEM
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMeg12_xjoAflm-PsrQFU5BpaTxbQwFzb
youtu.be/JDuqZbjxB_E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Greys are a slave race/possibly not even organic beings. Reptilians are sort of the things that run shit. There's others but they're not on this "Density" if you will.
youtube.com/watch?v=63o9cu57QDg&list=PL451DA72F93C4E85B

Here you go.

Yeah no.

Channeled bullshit doesn't fly as evidence in my books. I don't care how elaborate and convincing it seems, or how well it seems to correlate with other things.

There is Phil Schneider, who in the mid 90s claimed he shot large Greys in the Dulce Wars (Phil was murdered 7 months after he began giving talks).

He also claims that Reptilians are a thing specifically. He said he saw "tall Greys" at an underground UN meeting.

Anyways, I'm not convinced Phil Schneider was legit, and I can't find anything else.

What else you got?

/x/ is that way --->

Not much, it's all horribly spread out and I had a metric fucktonne of stuff on my old laptop which died.

As a rule of thumb Greys are generally seen as the intermediaries while the other head honchos prefer (or are forced to) stay in the background.

Reptilians are either from the 9th/10th planet or somewhere else and don't do much.

There are good aliens, but most of them consider us fuckups and keep away.

There's some sort of 'god' if you will, but most religions only grasp a very minute part of it. Advaita, Zoroastrianism and certain parts of Christianity and Judaism have the least-wrong approaches.

As a rule of thumb most aliens want the same thing as most human elites, namely rise above him/it through various means.Hence why they work together.

Watch this and realize you weren't even redpilled yet:

youtube.com/watch?v=r8k5kGbCR0M

You're spewing a lot of new age mythological bullshit. If you can't prove anything you just said with sources right now, just fuck off with your goddam bullshit.

Do you realize that type of disinformation is one of the reasons anons like the above still don't know that UFOs are a real thing that the US government has openly dealt with and covered up?

El=Saturn=hexagram

Satan is the being you are looking for. The Jews are his children.

Biblical speculation. Dropped.

Christcuck. Dropped.

You know user there's a reason this is "Classified" material. No one is supposed to read it. The Elders keep a very closed lid on this.

It sure ain't the Pleiadians

Muh speculations

youtu.be/9mfq39MpCEM

what the fuck are you talking about

there's no such thing as alien races -- at best they would be single-celled organisms equivalent to bacteria

The only people that legitimately believe in fucking aliens are edgy teens and morons that watch anything on History channel at this point.
Fuck off back to /x/

Simon Parkes playlist

check'em

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMeg12_xjoAflm-PsrQFU5BpaTxbQwFzb

Dunno, Im on the middle of Season 2 of The X-Files.

I have no idea t.b.h.

On a side note, I would love if Aylmaos reached us in my life time and we just went to war against them.

Would at least give us a sense of purpose as a species.

Got more on this?

t. Vl'gyou-do from Planet Togdra-a in Sector Z

A lie n are fake
They re locals

youtu.be/JDuqZbjxB_E

Google Thunder Energies
Fresh in Feb
They published in the American Physics Journal

Telescope is down to a $1000 on Amazon (they don t ship to Canada otherwise I d get one)

Santilli might be a Teutonic knights connected to the Vatican (you might be interested in their LUCIFER telescope)

Faces of Autism: Volume 2, Episode 16: The Schizoid Autist

Reptilians of course