Where is FBI user

ok so, where are the the Eyes Wide Open generals? Where is the FBI user? What is the status of the FBI civil war?

I saw a post by the FBI guy yesterday morning but didn't have a chance to read it, so I opened it in another tab and then went about my day. Came back to it in the afternoon and it 404'd

If anyone has an archive of that post please send it my way

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/ZykxjTRL
bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_organicportals06.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=mAx-N6V3iao
youtube.com/watch?v=wusGIl3v044&t=0s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=CJ_CYS-KMjM
youtube.com/watch?v=IF_qd78hYXY
truth-out.org/news/item/10943-the-death-of-sunny-sheu
youtu.be/3Tr3QChAy4Y
youtu.be/LfHGqyMxuqI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is that shooped

Doesn't look like it. And even if it is, it's the universe as I remember it

BUMP

GUYS WHY IS THIS STUFF MISSING

FUCKING FAGGOT. REMEMBER

The company used to go by Baranstein and then due to a lawsuit had to change the stein to stain. "Barenstein" published versions were already everywhere, and this lead to the confusion that we now have, but really it is quite simple: just stop being a retard and look into it.

Fuck off that's not even what my post is about

I want to pretend my internet life has meaning. I looked up all the pedo terminology and everything!

Cheese: Smegma
Chicken: Child used by homo for sex
Walnut: infant female genitals

Did you notice the dead leaves on the "Kill room" floors in the paintings, and how lady gaga had a child on dead wood chips, and one of Sasha Grey's band promos was for Dead Leaf Echo?

Shit. I almost wound up as one of those kids, and as one of the adults (They like to watch the older ones pissing or shitting) let me pretend my typing will stop murderous shitfaggots.

Oy Vey! What do we have here! :DDD

>i want to know about the literal civil war taking place behind the scenes in our institutions
>if anyone has an archive of the FBI post from yesterday please share it

Hurry up or I start talking about 4011 b Kaimuki Ave, owned by Sen. Clayton Hee, where they lure homeless men to rape and murder and try to terrorize the (always) elderly tenant in the first house and how the cops protect this and the courts protect this with help from Lynne Waters. Clayton Hee's wife who is the head of the "Judicial commission" - the boss of all the local appointed judges.

Just kidding. No one cares a Hawaii state senator had an illegally off the books property that was used as a death house where vulnerable people were luerd and attacked and the attackers were protected by the local cops and courts and the "Federal Police" except there seems to be no such thing as "Federal Police" so who the fuck is that guy who told the cops and snitches what to do?

I must be on meth or crazy and nothing happened. Walnut.

>if anyone has an archive of the FBI post from yesterday please share it

everyone went to ______ chan because this one has been flooded by normies since the election.

several FBI agents died mysteriously in accidents and suicides after comey came out during the end of the election

fbi user is probably dead

People from the bearensteinverse are just now finding out about 9/11.

They're making 'was 9/11 a hoax?' threads. Poor guys.

pastebin.com/ZykxjTRL

EWO Archiveanon here, enjoy the archives. Still gotta update it today, but its mostly there. Soon I'm going to make multiple image album sets based on each of our leads and upload and link it in the organized fashion.

Godspeed. Death to all pedos.

Anyone got the picture of of Alefantis' post where he has the pizza on his dick laying naked on a table and honey next to him?

They said I was a terrorist for my legally purchased and owned gun after they tried to force my door open after a period of boasting they were going to murder me and nothing would happen to them.

The guy who orchestrated all this wore a shirt that said "Federal Police" in yellow letters on blue like a police shirt, but there seems to be no such thing as "Federal Police". There was a lawyer too, he said his name was Ben Ignacio, he joke about being Filipino, but he was this tall white guy. After I tried to expose what was going on, at one of his boasting sessions, where he would bring his friends to the edge of my Mom's property and boast about what they were doing, he said "The State Department is going to make an example of him (me)" WTF.

Please respond in a manner which makes me believe someone read and believed this and it will help them in some way, thanks.

Not just normies

fbianon, cfg, ewo all seem to be on vacation, celebrating election still?

^^^ Disinfo shill.

Child-fucking and trafficking by those in power? What difference, at this point, does it make?

ty so much

Getting ready for 21 Jan 2017 I hope.

> please indite her please please oh and issue an international arrest warrent for George Soros. He is trying to instigate sedition and violence inside our borders. That makes him an active foreign enemy of the state.

Hawaii cheesebay fag here. I believe you user. Help me uncover info about the Pakala properties.

This. Now that Pol is full of (((normies))) EWO, FBI, and George Soros threads are rare

We are coming for you now

Hillary, please

(((WOW)))

new infographic for pedo slang, save pls

8chnet has most of the pedosta action recently

FFS, you're on Sup Forums and you don't recognise that quote
Lurk moar

Suck it. You fucks always say I am lying. 4011 B Kaimuki ave. Honolulu, Hi. 96816 With ex HPD forensic scientist Mohammed Hassan as your patsy up front.

Murderers. WTF is up with watching people on the toilet? Remember what you fuckers liked to say to me then run away? It's too late. And you are right. There is no return, you shitfaggots gon' burn. Forever.

Is Hula's gay bar waikiki still trafficking boys and drugs to the old white pedo network in waikiki or is it all more dug in? I noticed stratfor mentioned a lot in the Podesta emails and the local snitches have access to some pretty high tech surveillance info...

bump

Like ssid spamming equipment perhaps?

Sounds like expensive stuff that people like Jimmy pflueger can afford

Autistic, retarded shitcunts.

Back to your containment boards!

I know what you're up to shill. BTFO

Other sites are having better luck researching this, it's getting shilled to fuck on here if not openly deleted
The truth is coming out, it may take a few months to create a concrete case because it's actually much more degenerate than it currently appears, but they are fucked. What is actually happening to the thousands of children will take more time to uncover

It moved away it didn't like living here

Explain white-out now being wite-out

uh oh!
look whose back!

Don't you have faulty hard drives to sell or something? We are coming for you.

he does it for free.

I think he is ironic.

This is a disinfo tactic.

AG area in the middle of rich people's homes, multi million dollah homes and mansions.

Dry area, never traditionally used for agriculture.

Looks like Mars with scrub and cactus when you get out of the suburban rich people area. Red dirt.

That farm is way out of place, like a, fuck. I can't even describe how weird that zoning is. Like a gun store in San Francisco. It should be way up in one of the valleys or on the other side of the island.

All I know about is when I was 14 and a local pedo tried to pay me for head and I tried to turn him in, cops ignored me, then cops got worse toward me over the years and this led to attempts on my life after years of death threats.

Workers from Hula's gay bar brought kids and drugs to and from this guy's apt. while I was there.

The cops and courts try to cover this up, there is a guy that wears a shirt that says "Federal Police" but there is no such thing.

Give me a new Eyes thread I need to pretend I am relevant and hurt the evil in this world in some way.

what about intellibro? what the fuck happened?

last time he was headed for the malvinas

>what about intellibro? what the fuck happened?
He ran out of tendies.

bio-ai, matrix agent reinforcer

>not knowing about organic portals in 2016

bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_organicportals06.htm

LITTLE FUCKING BOY. If I'm a shill why are you here bumping? Little baby, can't accept the personal responsibility of confronting EVIL and adjusting your beliefs to truth so you lash out at others. End yourself, child. You are nothing but a slave to external and invalid authority. Keep tying to expatriate your personal duties to others. Garbage. Go eat your McDonald's and browse Sup Forums. You will never be worthy of God's smile. End yourself.

Nice try pedo.

These are possible non-shills in this thread.

This.

I do know that bishop trust owns all those properties EXCEPT pflueger's. There is an ag requirement in their lease holds.

Shit tons of roosters there for some reason. Maybe as guard / alarm animals?

I think the bishop trust is something that hasn't gotten enough attention

What the fuck.

Dude. I have been here for almost ten years. Had all sorts of JTRIG demoralization and misdirection directed at me with "real world" reinforcement by the local cockroach brownshirts.

Look at what you did here. Look at it.

Quote a bunch of chan replies and make a disparaging comment.

I want to talk to your commanding officer/supervisor. This is not acceptable. Not one mention of any catchphrase used by the local or even regional "soft" state sponsored terrorists. No referencing any of my personal life or info. Not even a smarmy remark accompanied by a popular memetic picture used on the board.

You are a failure to your employers as much as you are to god. Thanks for participating in covering up attacks on the innocent and righteous. Laugh all you can, this is all you get.

Goin mainstream boys, the full monty

youtube.com/watch?v=mAx-N6V3iao

PRAISE KEK

FUCKING AGAIN. AT LEAST ACCUSE ME OF BEING A JEW. DID STRATFOR JUST GET FRESH PIZZA DELIVERED AND YOU ARE BEING PUNISHED BY HAVING TO DO POL TROLL DUTY WHILE ALL THE OTHERS GET 7 YEAR OLDS.

FUCKINGFUCK.

youtube.com/watch?v=wusGIl3v044&t=0s

This video makes much more sense now.

>Thanks for participating in covering up attacks on the innocent and righteous.

I asked where the EWO generals had gone in my OP. The Wikileaks/Podesta/Pizzagate looked like something real.

The shit with the FBI user seemed real

>Hell, where are the Wikileaks posts?

All of that stuff seemed real. Your posts have the character of a disinfo tactic

Going for the jugular, good untel.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=CJ_CYS-KMjM

Listen, I have to go for now. You sold your soul so you can say you are better than others and have no consequence to your actions. You are trying to demoralize, cause psychoemotional distress to cause or exacerbate physical injury and genrally fuck with an innocent person over the internet for money and fame. Take a deep breath. Think.

Look at the surveillance info they gave you on me. Look at my dossier. What can you say to get me to hurt myself or an innocent? Relax and think.

No one will know it was you. Except god, but it's too late for any of that anyways. Do what thou wilt. No one can stop you. YOU have the power.

youtube.com/watch?v=IF_qd78hYXY

How many shekels?

quit larping

Well, I think I got my answer as to where the EWO generals, Wikileaks posts, and FBI user went.

Updated list of possible non-shills

>where they lure homeless men to rape and murder

fucking good. Are there more houses like this? Ill send them 10 homeless a day if they can promise to kill them before the next batch arrives

Somebody screencap this thread.

This is an example of an attempt to distract from an honest question.

truth-out.org/news/item/10943-the-death-of-sunny-sheu
Just remembered this
Sunny Sheu, a Chinese immigrant to New York, fought forclosure by Judge Golia, uncovered Golia's own illegal property, and was killed under mysterious circumstances involving corruption by many NY agencies

youtu.be/3Tr3QChAy4Y

great, now i think one of my favorite bands are fuckin pedos. thanks, Sup Forums lol

youtu.be/LfHGqyMxuqI

Well fuck.