It's an episode where the adult character holds a grudge against someone who bullied them as they were little kids

>It's an episode where the adult character holds a grudge against someone who bullied them as they were little kids

Man, just let that go

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J5Jz4u8_J4U
sys.Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why is your image recorded from a TV

Fuck you, i still remember everyone who treated me like shit, and i hope only misfortune and misery upon them.

I don’t have a grudge against anyone who mistreated me even the people who beat the shit out of me in middle school. I just wish to never see or interact with them against but I hope they have decent lives far away from me. I don’t understand wanting bad things to happen to people. I just wish horrible people didn’t exist at all not that they suffer. I’m not trying to sound like a martyr I just don’t get it.

Pretty much all of the people who mistreated me grew up to be losers anyways but I guess I can see someone being resentful if that weren't the case

>tfw never bullied
A blend between a good school, tall and average looking, and overall just kept to myself.

Some kids were dicks sure, but it wasn't a regular thing.

>I don’t understand wanting bad things to happen to people.
Because i see the people hurting me and ruining the world and i want nothing but brutal pain and horrible indignities to befall them for making everything horrible like its current state.

Isn't the point of those episodes to learn about forgive and forget? Sometimes the bully turns out to be an actually decent person and the main character is being paranoid.

I'm also reminded of that Dobson comic where he gets a friend request from a bully when he was in school and feels good about declining it.

edgy

>Man, just let that go
That's usally the point of the episode, yeah.

I love the fact that wanting the world to get better and having the bad people get their just deserts is now considered edgy, when that was the mindset from every major war, so its an ideal this civilization was founded on. People are so pathetically weak and offended this generation

What if their inability to get over shit is central to the character?

Living well is the best revenge, user.

Can this just be a Snape thread?

I don’t see how making bad people suffer horribly somehow makes the world better. The crime they committed has already happened. If I heard a bear mauled a child serial killer I wouldn’t be happy that happened I would just feel sad for all the children who were murdered. I’m not saying you can’t feel that way user but I don’t experience joy when bad things happen to horrible people because they already made people suffer and them suffering doesn’t take back what happened.

>wanting the world to get better
Yeah, wanting people who did shitty things to you over a decade ago to suffer and die makes you such a hero user, why aren't there more people who think like you?
There are, and they tend to end up on the news.
Lay off the PG-13 programming from now on please.

>the nerd and the bully are best friends
youtube.com/watch?v=J5Jz4u8_J4U

People who do that are the worst.

>Lay off the PG-13 programming from now on please.
>thinking media influences people to do violent things
You sound like a soccor mom or a tumblrite at this point

>whines about how nobody agrees with his world views
>thinks they're the perfect judge of who needs to get punished and who doesn't
>wants brutal retribution for people who did some shit years ago
>calls me a tumblrite

If you think media harms kids or influences people then you can go fuck off jack thompson

sets a good example for the future that prevents further action next gen on. they're human beings not inaccurately depicted bears.

Lol I love that quote

If they abused you once, they'll do it again.

Never forgive. Never forget. Keep a pistol and tape recorder handy at all times.

>send request

>Jack Thompson
None of the kids here gets your references gramps. We're old now.

>dobson made something that i agree with for once
Fuck...

The only fat chance here is the chance the author is extremely fat

Wasnt here at the time, what exactly did Sup Forums do to him? I heard they got him discredited some how

i hate that snape was forgiven by harry so much that he names one of his kids after him

snape was a prick in spite of his sacrifice

>wanted harry expelled repeatedly
>intentionally let lupin turn into a werewolf and almost kill kids
>tried to get sirius to lose his soul
>was an unfair referee in quidditch

I mean the entire series forgets about magic and the wonder of that world for shitty romance after the third movie and its written by a radical feminist so of course its going to be shit

If you got bullied there is probably something strange about you. You didn’t deserve it but I’ve never seen one genuinely nice normal average kid get bullied.

Pleb taste is pitying Snape. True taste is realizing James was a good guy and Snape was a dick.

Some people just so happen to have a different concept of "well", user.

why are wizards so ignorant of muggles

james is the classic reformed jock

sirius is the jock who is a dick to everyone but his friends

Anyone who picks on someone for being different is a thick skulled retard normalfag for hating everyone who isnt a fucking normie and breaks his idea of normality.

True taste is realizing literally everyone from that generation was fucking shit

>be weird and creepy sociopath
>get bullied by Chad and his friends
>only friend cuts him off because he’s hanging out with people who hate her “race”
>girl he secretly loves falls for Chad
>Spend rest of life being a dick to kids who are in Chad’s house
>go out of your way to make Chad’s son miserable because he looks like him
>still beta enough to be completely used as a tool in the war because Chad’s son has the eyes of lost dream girl

Snape is /r9k/ incarnate.

>it's an episode where the author "fixes" something he did/didnt do once and lives a happy life after that
quite sad actually

Sirius is the “good” version of Bellatrix. Half of his whole family is made of insane psychopaths and while he has a lot of nice traits he is no exception. He’s completely unstable but instead of being loyal to Voldemort he’s loyal to James and that carries on to Harry. I think he’s one of the only adults in the book who is loyalty places Harry before Dumbledore.

Childhood is where the first symptoms of psychosis show up; it's only fair to point out who's more likely to become a psycho once they become adults.

this
>I'm now enjoy a job i like and pays well and having regular sex with a woman who enjoys the same fetishes that i do
>childhood bully is trapped in a shitty job, married to a slutty abusive woman and providing for kids that aren't his.

I mean I used to hold grudge to my aggressors but as time went on and I took them out one by one, either fighting them hand to hand, making them fail full semesters or giving their girlfriends info that would make them get in trouble I took my revenge by a more subtle way.
At the end I think so much hatred made me somewhat evil in my teenage years.

>tfw got bullied because I was as disabled grill, other girls told me to kill myself and purposely did passive aggressive shit so if I were to confront them, they'll call me crazy/schizo
>mfw I have her dox because she's a retarded normie who shares all her info
but sadly I have paranoia issues and I'm afraid that it'll back fire on me somehow.

>just let that go
That would be funny if it wasn't in a board where autists still make threads crying about Iron Man 3 and pretend baneposting is funny

What disability?

Give the info to me and I'll dox

>crying about IM3
That's not even the worst of it. I swear to god, Sup Forums will make threads bitching about how bad Legend of Korra turned out to be every day until the servers close down for good.

what if you really were just being nuts and reading passive aggressive assault into their completely bengine interactions?

unironically autism

Bullying is bad specifically because it has long term negative impact on the bullied person's mental health. You break people, you gotta learn to take responsibility for it.

Well... that is part of the reasons Sup Forums is the worst board, mate.

I fucking wish Sup Forums was the worst board.

>Implying anybody in a shithole of society like spic-land comprehends a mere concept like respect
My childhood was a free-for-all fight every few days. I just learned to toughen up and not do the same to the kids younger than me.

>shadcuck realizing he's Dobson tier.

no somethings were said out loud
>I feel bad for [user] because no one likes her!
>[user]'s drawings suck
also whenever I did something 'weird' because I didn't know how to react, she would mumble with her friends "awkward!" angrily.
worst one was the karma one
one day I decided not to show up to my latin class because I felt too sick/didn't want to throw up in public. Then the same day on twitter she says "I love it when karma smacks an idiot in the face!". God knows what was discussed/shit talked in that class while I was gone.

what's the worst board then

>"I love it when karma smacks an idiot in the face!".
so you were the asshole the whole time and never realized it.

>*blip* sound effect for denying a request
>send request

>I love it when karma smacks an idiot in the face!
And you automatically assumed that it was about you? God you really are autistic.

>make threads crying about Iron Man 3
Because the movie was shit and deserves every amount of hatred it gets

yeah maybe.
all I know is it was the same day + time
I'll let that one go
but I was those quiet freaks who never talked to anyone or had any friends because I didn't know how to without looking retarded

>>tried to get sirius to lose his soul
Did he know Pettigrew was alive yet? If not, from his perspective Sirius was one of the reasons Lily was dead.

I doubt I could actually think of a worst board, but an easy top four:
>/x/ - faggots LARPing as vampires and aliens
>/an/ - home of the kind of animal psychos you'd find in the average PETA meeting and people too stupid to just take their shit to the vet or stop feeding their dogs a vegan diet
>/vg/ an entire board full of furries and avatarfags who circlejerk in discords all day and post bad discord in-jokes on their generals instead of actually talking about their games
>modern Sup Forums - it's literally all facebook profile pic fap threads and traps now
You can throw in some shit like the reddit spillovers who come in through Sup Forums too if you want.

>Be weak,thin, small dorky 13 yo spic
>Fat colombian guy and his Entourage mess with me on the bus calling me names and shit
>Start lifting
>Still dyel but get stronger
>One day colombian goes too far with his shit
>Punch him and break a tooth
>He punches me and opens a scratch on my nose
>After that day he still messes with me sometimes but he also says that he respects me and is less agressive
>My friends also say that he's annoying as fuck later on and they call them names and shit
>I tell them I fought him and they praise me
>later on he transfers for some reason and the rest of my school year is quiet
That was the last time I ever had someone physically mess with me
Well not counting the one time a wigger tried to start shit
Anyways moral of the story is face your bullies and move on

Blog threads are cancer and against >>>Sup Forumsrules/1
OP & all the /r9k/ posters here are faggots.
Do your part to help purge subhumans like them from this board by reporting this thread and their posts.
sys.Sup Forums.org/co/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=98645111

Case and point

Youre the subhuman police fagging retard

Actually, with fags like this wannabe janitor here
I'm starting to think Sup Forums might be contending for worst board now.

>The nerd and the bully end up together

Even better

It sucks and everyone will hate it, accept that and movie on marvek cuck

Hes been going at it for months. Him along with the TTG shiposters and anti waifu fags that shove their autistic hatred into threads they can just hide and ignore have shown Sup Forums has gone off the deep end quality wise in the past 6 months.

Better to be a wannabe janitor than a mentally ill sociopath who wants this board to end up like Sup Forums

I miss when the only rules autist we had was Barneyfag. He might have been a dog-fucking retard but he at least sperged out over actual rule violations.

>unironically supporting that faggot

Kill yourself

Shhhh is fine, kid, you can do your thread and cry later.

>Female girl used to bully me for being fat
>She did this from Elementary school to middle school
>Was a huge bitch
>Left middle school for 2 years to another school but came back to high school
>See same girl in high school
>She's still a bitch and makes fun of me
>Years later look on facebook
>See that her mother died like one year ago
>Take a bunch of her mother's pics and use photoshop to make her look demonic and ghoulish
>When it's the Anniversary of her mother's death, I spam her message with the ghoulish dead mother pics while saying "Daughter, why-why did you kill me? I'm in Hell because of you, it burns, it burns"
>She just says "WTF"
>Keep going and going with countless facebook accounts then stop
>Later that day, I learn that she broke down crying and had to take the day off from work
>Family and friends had to make her feel better
>Makes a post saying this will make her a stronger person
>4 months later, I decide to message her as my real self saying "Hi" and just to chop things up
>Surprisingly, she says hello and even apologized for what she did to me
>Say "Oh that? It's no big deal, we were kids"
>Start to feel guilty
>We talk more and more
>My text pattern starts to look similar with how I was trolling her
>She sees this and says "...Hey...Look, I'm not going to get mad at you, I just want the truth, were you sending me my mom's pic like that?"
>I panic but then say "What do you mean?"
>She decides to drop it and say nevermind
>We're still facebook friends

I still don't know how I should feel about this

>people who actually care about Sup Forums's quality are ruining it
I heard of the pot calling the kettle black, but this is like accusing glassware of the same thing.

Power to you user, honestly fuck that bitch. Forgiveness is a luxury terrible people like her dont deserve

Some spamming faggots or police fag who cant stand it when people post something on topic are board ruining cancer, not helping it

hes still a dick to kreacher which is his undoing

nobody knew pettigrew was alive but he was so hung up over what james and the gang did to him that he refused to let him explain.

she probably knows you lied if she recognizes how you typed

your both at fault and you should be honest. if youre good friends you can make peace if not then its better than living a lie