What is the name of this form?

What is the name of this form?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8F0x6_Fh5QI
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-11-12/paradise-papers-reveal-dragon-ball-creator-akira-toriyama-offshore-investment/.123928
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gohan blanco.

/thread

numbah 4 SSJ Australia

God i hated this show

I like to think they would've given it a similar name to the actual form while applying an intentional misspelling, so... Super Sand 4?

Verses the "Delightful Hydra From Across The Cosmos".

Best I've got.

nice bread

Me too, even if it's a sacred calf on Sup Forums.

ur gay haha

Se me chispoteo.

>ugly as hell character designs that look like something out of those weird protestant comics
>unfuny jokes that they keep represting the formula too
>characters thatw ere either annoying or terrible
Only good character was number 3, everything else from this show was shit except for the shadow fathers design

Insipid Parody form.

But does he go Blanco?

Add this to that list.

you retard

FUCK OFF GROWN UP

youtube.com/watch?v=8F0x6_Fh5QI

>the idea of the kids next door is about kid empowerment
>it's about kids being able to question things

What kind of Cultural Marxist bullshit did you mean by this "Mr. Warburton", if that's even your real name.

Not quite final yet.

How accurate is this?

Super El Numero Cuatro Grade 3

Pray he doesn't ascend even further beyond.

Is it one of those things you have to have nostalgia for? Terrible show

Super Strayan. Cunt.

ADULT SCUM GET OFF MY FUCKING BOARD RIGHT FUCKING NOW REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

shit taste

>Greeks are better than other humans

Not accurate at all

SSOAS rolf is listed, but what about SS3SB rolf? im sure he is AT LEAST ss tier.

Agreed, i always changed the channel. So bad, embarassing to watch.

>gohan güero

It's odd to me that I thought KND was dumb when I was younger but when I actually gave it a chance when I got older, I liked it. Same with the original PPG.

Toriyama ran out of booze money again

DID SOMEONE SAID GUERO!?

He didnt run out of money... *literally*
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-11-12/paradise-papers-reveal-dragon-ball-creator-akira-toriyama-offshore-investment/.123928

Super parody

>el hermano
>gohan calvo
>kale
>freezer dorado
As someone who has never learned a word in Spanish I'm losing my fucking sides at these names

I agree. I may be alone here but I hated this show as a kid, and hated having to sit through CN's endless marathons of it to get to shows I actually liked (Megas XLR, Courage). The really lame humor and characters screaming constantly turned me off of it.