Why do white people like Superman and why do black people like Batman?

Why do white people like Superman and why do black people like Batman?

>Superman
Privileged
From rural hicksville
Raised by two loving parents
Society adores him
Never struggles

>Batman
Has to work for everything
From the city
Orphaned
Society fears and doesn't understand him
Struggles

>Why do thread
>Immediately followed by bullshit sweeping statements the OP has no way to actually prove
This is gonna be one of those threads, isn't it?

>why do black people like Batman?
They don't.

I like batman and i'm white

Does anyone actually like Batman? Really though, when you boil it down, he's kind of pathetic, and more than a little repugnant. He has no admirable traits, is completely selfish, and has proven many times that he's quite literally insane to the point of having a disgustingly naive viewpoint. Batman seems like a character that people only care about because they are told they should.

>inb4 pasta because this board is full of literal children who are incapable of actually discussing something

I like Batman. =(

Blacks and Hispanics like superman

Black culture kinda praises the "lone wolf/I work alone/one man army thing"

What do you mean superman is extremely popular with Latinos and white people fucking love batman of into any store and count the Batman shirts

>Batman seems like a character that people only care about because they are told they should.

Why are batman haters so deluded? seriously, you guys have some sort of new autism that leads you not only to claim stupid shit but to have actual hatred for a fictional character. Yes, it's most popular that your favorite character but that doesnt justify your autism.

internalized racism.

TL;DR
>I have no idea what I'm talking about

Not an answer. But again, literal children incapable of discussion.

Citation needed

Your mom is a citation needed.

>This

It's been one of those DAYS.

I dunno about Batman but we definitely love Piccolo and just assume he's one of us.

Same with whatshis face from Doug. The blue dude.

Yeah, can't deny that.

>Superman taking a selfie
this homosexual/capeshit crossover is getting stale

Black people only like anime.

Everybody loves both of those characters though.

this
arguably the 2 most popular comic book characters of all time I don't know what OP is on

Batman patrols a place like Chicago or Detroit. Superman patrols a much less gritty city?

I’ve always liked the idea of a super wealthy person & a super powered person doing everything they can to help people. It’s why I like both of them.

I'm black and i love both.

Why does this shit matter?

What's the difference between a black person and Batman? Batman can go out at night without Robin.

I'm black and I really don't like Batman that much, Supes is my favorite DC character with Rac Shade at close second and Wise Son coming in third. Though most of the other black people I know who like Batman like him because they actually think he can beat everyone.

Its the other way around

Isn't the opposite more close to the truth?

Nice Reddit joke from 2010.

OP, you just made that up.

Actually I heard it in about grade 6 at school.

And how's high school treatin ya, slugger?

Batman's main fanbase is angsty white teenagers what the fuck are you talking about?

not that user but that joke is clearly something that would've only made the rounds in schools back in the mid 90s-mid 2000s. Kids these days just joke about hecckin smol doggers and YouTube prank videos or whatever the fuck. Highly doubt they're underage.

They can sympathize with Batman not having parents.

They do now.
Nah he's okay. People like Batman because of how fucked up he is. Batman is a walking contradiction in every aspect of the character and that is what makes him interesting. And if it wasn't for that fact, he would be a true mary sue like Bathaters think he is.

>Why do white people like Superman and why do black people like Batman?

Thanks, racist, You need to generalize a whole race.

Asian and love Superman, indifferent to Batman

Obviously because _________kill yourself.

>Has to work for everything

Yeah, he sure did have to put in a long day of counting his parents money to get his parents money. you're an idiot.

Post more pics of supes smiling please

But that's wrong you retard.
There are far more Superman references in rap than Batman because of the power.
Batman is for angst white kids.

>Never struggles
Your normie is showing.

>back in the mid 90s-mid 2000s
Bingo. Would've been about 1998-2000, though the first version I heard was what's the difference between an Abbo (Australian Aborigine) and Batman.

Superman is the virtuous agent of the status quo. He lives to serve others and his immense power is only offset by his selfless nature. His mindset is due to being raise by hardworking and noble people. He seeks to inspire people to be better.

Batman is a vigilante compelled by trauma. He comes from wealth and priviledge and addresses the problems he perceives within society with violence. He lives to be violent against those he deems deserving of his aggressive attention. He is antisocial and was raised in solitude by a servant of the family. He seeks to frighten people into treating each other better.

Black people are edgy little bitches who also root for anyone going against the status quo, regardless of the hypocrisy in their stance.

nigger

Batman is great because all the shit you stated, he is not different from the Joker or the Riddle, he is another crazy guy on a suit.

Superman is privileged but Batman isn't??

Superman was:

>Gifited with godlike powers
>Adopted and raised by a middle class family

Batman was:
>Born with no powers and has to make due with his natural ability
>Orohaned at a young age

This is true. For some reason Hispanic people love Superman more than other people I've met.

When I saw BvS in theatres, a little Mexican boy started crying when Superman died.

Cumskin

Black people love Superman

I must imagine it has something to do with wanting to be bulletproof and able to stop street crime effortlessly.

more like peachskin. I never really got why white people are called white, most are pretty pink.

same reason black people are called 'black' despite their skin being brown

desu everyone is some shade of brown except for albinos

Superman is really hated by manchildren, teenagers and VS-fags

I never watched DBZ so I don't have any strong feelings about Piccolo one way or the other. As for Skeeter I always thought he was Italian. I didn't realize people thought he was black until about 5 years ago. I'm still not sure why people think he's black. I didn't really spend a lot of time in my childhood making headcanon for what characters are which race though. I spent most of my childhood trying to puzzle out the logic of cartoon physics and candy/snack ads instead.
I really love Superman though. Much more than Batman too. Always have.

Farmers are poor as shit nowadays. They literally can't afford to give away leftover food that they don't sell to the homeless because getting people to pick it up costs too much.