Soros regrouping "New bread when" Edition

politico.com/story/2016/11/democrats-soros-trump-231313

Previous thread: Researching: CANVAS group.

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/*/http://canvasopedia.org
youtube.com/watch?v=Lfj-lc1jaks
thenewamerican.com/world-news/asia/item/12084-us-backed-syrian-opposition-linked-to-bilderberg-cfr-goldman-sachs-george-soros
mintpressnews.com/us-propaganda-war-in-syria-report-ties-white-helmets-to-foreign-intervention/209435/
990finder.foundationcenter.org/990results.aspx?action=Find&fn=albert einstein institution
990s.foundationcenter.org/990_pdf_archive/222/222493068/222493068_201306_990.pdf
990s.foundationcenter.org/990_pdf_archive/222/222493068/222493068_201406_990.pdf
990s.foundationcenter.org/990_pdf_archive/222/222493068/222493068_201506_990.pdf
sowaboston.com/560-harrison-ave/
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/17/1797719_fwd-canvas-comes-to-stratfor-.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-CKFGC6v6Hc
voltairenet.org/article181535.html
voltairenet.org/article30032.html
archive.fo/eU843
politico.com/f/?id=00000158-5f62-d185-ad7d-5ffb02a40002
politico.com/story/2016/11/democrats-soros-trump-231313
youtube.com/user/genesharpfilm/playlists
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCC0704AB4283F371
youtube.com/channel/UC1iiMaCVdO_vnA5m_an5P8g/discussion?lc=z22kwj4y3zq4z5wmeacdp4341kamgrxglnxqg2ap14tw03c010c
youtube.com/watch?v=M_4Qehqx2sI
discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1237
rt.com/usa/george-soros-class-war-619/
my.mixtape.moe/ljexqs.mp4
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/16/black-lives-matter-cashes-100-million-liberal-foun/
reddit.com/r/Sorosforprison/
secretservice.gov/contact/
fbi.gov/contact-us
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Threatening_the_President_of_the_United_States
stateinnovation.org/board-and-staff/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't let him get away. I understand Hillary is with him.

21 Jan 2017 Hillary - your days are numbered!

nth for Fuck Soros and his faggy colors

Look at the past versions of canvasopedia.org

web.archive.org/web/*/http://canvasopedia.org

lots of possibly interesting shit

And when are we gonna try this asshole for sedition?

this

youtube.com/watch?v=Lfj-lc1jaks

THANK YOU, GEORGE SOROS! A LOVE SONG TO A CHAMPION OF DEMOCRACY

I began creating mindmap on CANVAS

monitoring

this is a good idea, like for cfg back then.

Okay so how are we gonna meme this dude into Siberia?

This was the best manga I've ever read

Drone strike on Soros when?

Bump

I'm waiting to see what croatia user gathered:

BUMPING TO STOP USA COUP

Reposting for the user who needed informations about Soros' involvement in uprisings other than Ukraine:

thenewamerican.com/world-news/asia/item/12084-us-backed-syrian-opposition-linked-to-bilderberg-cfr-goldman-sachs-george-soros
>one of the primary sources of alleged atrocities in Syria being perpetrated by the Assad regime is known as the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights (SOHR), a British-based outfit that seems to consist of just one man who passionately despises the Syrian dictatorship

mintpressnews.com/us-propaganda-war-in-syria-report-ties-white-helmets-to-foreign-intervention/209435/
>“White Helmets primary function is propaganda” reported an independent journalist, who tied the group to George Soros and the controversial advocacy group Avaaz.

Albert Einstein Institution IRS990s
990finder.foundationcenter.org/990results.aspx?action=Find&fn=albert einstein institution
>2013
990s.foundationcenter.org/990_pdf_archive/222/222493068/222493068_201306_990.pdf
>2014
990s.foundationcenter.org/990_pdf_archive/222/222493068/222493068_201406_990.pdf
>2015
990s.foundationcenter.org/990_pdf_archive/222/222493068/222493068_201506_990.pdf

bumping for justice

DEUS KEK
E E
U K
S

KEK
E
K

they are operating out of 560 Harrison Avenue, Boston MA
sowaboston.com/560-harrison-ave/

well well well. According to the wiki stratfor leaks, CANVAS is supported by,

>They are supported by the Albert Einstein Institution (founded by Gene Sharp), Democracy Research Guide, International Center on Nonviolent Conflict Resources, International Republican Institute and the National Democratic Institute for International Affairs. They may have also received CIA funding and training during the 1999/2000 anti-Milosevic struggle. The piece we did on them last fall is attached at the end of the document.

here is wiki page

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/17/1797719_fwd-canvas-comes-to-stratfor-.html

attached text doc is source.

Serb poster from past thread here.
Incoming Arab Otpor pics.
Pic related is one of the early Syrian National Council symbols.
Note the fist.

These guys were trained by CANVAS.

youtube.com/watch?v=-CKFGC6v6Hc

Canv.ass sucks fuck moot

This was posted on /sg/ I think.
The shirt is literally Serbian.

How soon do you guys think we'll catch this disgusting crook?
I don't want him to ruin anything that our God Emperor is currently planning on bringing to America, and this damn criminal can probably mess this shit up.

Here's Srđa Popović, the leader of CANVAS.

Neat. But Einstein should be under 'funding', as should John McCain's IRI.

Also, this image again.

Article on how to riot handbook,

>Ukraine: NATO’s Eastern Prize

voltairenet.org/article181535.html

And an article about the Einstein Institute.

voltairenet.org/article30032.html

And here's the guys that came to power after 2000 in Serbia.

Here is an interesting clip from the leaked DA agenda from the politico article

what is this?

>198 Methods of Nonviolent Action
archive.fo/eU843

Another ominous clip, it looks like they are going to discuss challenging the election results on the grounds of "Russian hacking". This may be the primary catalyst for escalation of protests into riots.

Source doc is the leaked DA agenda:
>> politico.com/f/?id=00000158-5f62-d185-ad7d-5ffb02a40002

Leaked meeting agenda for the DEMOCRATIC ALLIANCE MEETING (happening now). Link in OPs post is definitely worth a read:
>>politico.com/story/2016/11/democrats-soros-trump-231313

SEE

Holy shit. Remember goy, cultural marxism isn't real. There are no 'leftists' trying to subvert system and process across the west.

They are essentially outlining their plans for their assault on the 2016 election results. Names are named. I would love to be a fly on the wall here.
I hope that Trump's team is aware of what's coming next.

youtube.com/user/genesharpfilm/playlists

>youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCC0704AB4283F371
>Gene Sharp - How to Start a Revolution

I suck. Forgot clip!

This is gonna be just like comet pizza. Just like hillarys and podestas emails. Pol gets close but can never close. Just over analyzing the basic information that gets release. A bunch of you fat fucks mouth breathing over it thinking you are ever going to find something.

How hard is it to get a drone with a robot that it can drop off attached to it to drop the small robot off at the building which could then spy on the meeting. HOW HARD IS IT

/sg/ indirectly bombed some moderate beheaders before, though

>election
>hacked

hackingprogress.gif

>Pol
back to plebbit
then kill yourself

youtube.com/channel/UC1iiMaCVdO_vnA5m_an5P8g/discussion?lc=z22kwj4y3zq4z5wmeacdp4341kamgrxglnxqg2ap14tw03c010c
>We have promoted Gene Sharp's tactics and strategies in Venezuela, and because of that our NGO was declared "a terrorist organization" by the Venezuelan government at the end of May 2007

Oh Jesus Christ, if this bitch derails our win with "Russian hacking" I'm gonna lose it.

You want me to say Sup Forums its irrelevant. Just like this thread. Hope you catch the bad guy this time! Never have this election but keep plugging.

as long as it has a direction microphone, not very

you're a disinfo shill
I just outed you
now leave faggot

THAT FUCKING MONSTER!

Just got up, checked the middle east, all good.
Well in Syria at least. Come here, us election shit, supposed to be over.......
>KIKELORD SATAN SHITFACE SOROS
seriously!!!

Vid related

sauce?

THIS

Fuckin cartoons fuck off.

there's a link vertically on the right border of the picture.

L

BUMP

K

we had a political candidate rant about MS Paint frogs, you dumb nigger

We've triggered the CTR.
Start reporting posts

L

Check out the new alt left

Turn Left

youtube.com/watch?v=M_4Qehqx2sI

What's habbening?

We are facing another Head of the Hydra, CTR, United We Dream, SPLC, BLM. These are all heads of the George Soros Hydra. Follow the money and it usually goes back to the same place.
discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1237
rt.com/usa/george-soros-class-war-619/
MUST SEE VIDEO
my.mixtape.moe/ljexqs.mp4
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/16/black-lives-matter-cashes-100-million-liberal-foun/
reddit.com/r/Sorosforprison/
They are pushing the Civil War psyop and want violence. DO NOT PLAY THEIR GAME, do not fall for concern trolling, race baiting, and calls to violence. If you see them calling for violence towards the President or any other official please contact the Secret Service or the FBI.
secretservice.gov/contact/
fbi.gov/contact-us
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Threatening_the_President_of_the_United_States

Last page

Oh shit

Well an articulate OP would help the lazy mofos, like what the fuck is this about?

GET IN HERE

Research this group key players in Soros pow-wow. Look for overseas connections and of course follow the money. I can't sat anything more.

Good luck.

stateinnovation.org/board-and-staff/

A lot of things. Originally, it was about Soros trying to fund a civil war. Sometime this morning a thread like this should appear with people trying to meme magick him to death. Basically, the dude created many civil uprisings worldwide which began with protests he funded similar to the ones going on now.

But now this post is showing us that in the three-day Soros conference, they're apparently trying to derail our election on the basis of "Russian hackers"

I can't believe Nazis are still real. Not the "b-but white men are men too!" nunazi but the good old fashioned "I will burn the world because I can" nazi.

find material that can get soros in troubles and also exposing the matroska of his organizations that support uprising and terrorism, informations about important persons who work in them and similar stuff, check last thread too.