Issue 91 of Crossed Badlands looks like it was written by an SJW

Issue 91 of Crossed Badlands looks like it was written by an SJW

while i was reading the issue i saw this

It's Max Bemis. He's on Moon Knight now.

>waah i don't like this comic getting vaguely political so i'll go shitpost on Sup Forums to manufacture outrage for it
cool post op

That explains it

>smug anime loli pic
>dumb post

Every time.

>loli
lol

>early aughts
People actually refer to the 2000s as aughts?

Is this a flashback? What's the point? The comic is about the Crossed isn't it?

What am I supposed to be seeing here?

>SJW power fantasy is about their books selling well

Makes me glad that Avatar is going out of buisness.

/thread

A literal Ear rape

Yes?

Numale libturd getting righteously ear-raped by fine men wearing the mark of Christ.

Really?

Why the hell did he make a Crossed comic in the first place

Do you expect good posts from people who /thread themselves? Obviously the more small publishers, the better. Having one less of those willing to push boundaries is a loss for everyone.

I didn't think that term was in widespread use back in 2008, when the story is set.

This. Karma is so much fun.

His first story had potential, but quickly fizzled out. This one felt like a bizarre Poe's Law thing.

Thats fucking retarded.

Oh No!!!! *Gasp* Now who will make shitty tryhard Nazi books about Fish Rape and Horse cock!!!!!! How will the industry ever survive without these *snicker* “quality” books?!!!!! It’s like the comic book crash all over again!

he might very well be, but apparently no one told him a woman being chained up and repeatedly raped isn't very progressive, even if she gets revenge later

losing Avatar isn't really a loss

If you are at all familiar with Bemis' social media presence, you would have a good idea of what an edgy teenager he is. Crossed is right up his alley. And if you don't like it, you can just "feast upon [his] ass" to use his own words.

But Muh Fish Rape! Muh Horse Cock! Muh Super Nazis!

shitposting doesn't help anyone, user

Spearing the Truth isn’t shitposting, edgelord.

>Bemis
Oh, God. It's the guy who wrote Worst X-Man, isn't it? That shit was awful meta soapboxing thinking it's clever all-around, not even surprised he wrote this.

It’s the only place it can happen.

>Threading your own post
>Been glad that the editorial that published Moore Providence and Ennies War Stories is going out business
Further proof that Sup Forums is full of newfags that don't read comics.

How is it shitposting to point out that Crossed was shit was always shit and continues to be shit so it's no great loss that Avatar is dying.

Providence sucks.

SeeIt’s literally the end of civilization. It’s like if Eli Roth wasn’t allowed to make movies.

because of the way it was phrased

I find this unrealistic. That man is fairly muscular, while that woman has twig arms; even factoring in adrenaline, which he would also likely be full of if she's trying to kill him with a fucking stapler, she's more likely to get her ass beaten than to triumph.

Every thread where any female wins in anything ever, theres always that one fucking guy. Its a comic book where rape zombies get the cross on their faces and hit each other with horse cocks, who gives a fuck.

That’s Grrl Powah for you.

Do you feel proud defending the poor fiction maidens, Sir Soyalot?

Imagine being such a white knight that you run out of real women to defend.

She had help from an interracial gay couple.

I do, and I'm not sorry that pointing out how unrealistic a scenario is has hurt your delicate sensibilities.

How progressive. I bet the author felt so proud ending all homophobia in the world.

Really? Wow. That's just... welcome to Muh Agenda: The Comic.

In what fucking universe is pyra remotely loli?

Universe 20X12