What did they tell him?

What did they tell him?

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/tech/2011/08/02/swedish-man-builds-nuclear-reactor-in-his-kitchen.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

'The 7th Floor Group' controls the white house, boi.

I don't know what's worse, that whole unfunny post or the fact that you liked it.

We know who your (((grandmother))) is

MKULTRA
Satanic child sacrifice rings

I don't think a war agains't aliens is possible to hide.
Dragons are also pretty hard to hide

Trump has contactos with Wall Street people, he probably knows about pedo rings.

That Obamas wife is a tranny

I think he's just thinking to himself how fucked Obama and his administration is going to be when he blows the lid off on inauguration day.

I think he just realized that he was weong about Obama

Congratulations on becoming the most powerful man in a computer simulation

>he liked it

According to Alex Jones, Trump already knows about all that stuff.

>Diego Rodriguez

BUILD

He is evoking the spirit of the frog, you fucking morons.

Donald just discovered the truth.

That face is the face of a man whose world just crumbled.

know those conspiracy theories?

all true

That Obama really is just a terrible nigger.

donold...your and alien

They told him: "Your mother will die in her sleep tonight,if you dont reply to this post"

>hillary lost on purpose
>the whole economy is going to crash next year

>Welcome to the Ay Lmao Empire.
>New Governer of Earth.

I don't even doubt it.

They just showed him Kennedy assassination video. From POV of the killer.

>there's a meteorite coming and you aren't invited to the superbunker
>good luck buddy

>OBAMA: Michelle and I fucked in every room in this house, and she nutted someplace secret. See if if if if you can't find it, whiteboy.

>TRUMP: ....

>Mexican comedian

Do they even inform the president on high caliber conspiracies?

They probably just told him to stay in line or they will unleash all the dirt they have on him upon the world.

maybe something like this.
they told him with irrefutable evidence that they have been kicking the can down the road for a long time and a major economic correction is over due and it will take place under republican watch and that they chose to strategically loose and let republicans sweep the presidency and the congress and so they can pin and blame it on republicans and make them unpopular for many election cycles to come.

>drumpf it is literally current year

>Earth is only a proxy for much more powerful forces.
>The guys who want us to win only do so because we are their specific cattle.
>We can somewhat protect you and your family {here is your family bunker btw}
>The takeover was in 2001. Official date is eight years away. You have to help prepare the citizens.
>Resistance is futile
Welcome to Washington, Donald.

"i was born in Kenya"

It's a Dad joke bro. These are liberals in California trying not to shit themselves in fear I applaud them.

They want Trump as a president so that he can fail and the establishment will then fix it and thus make the public even bigger establishment whores

"I was born in Kenya"

fgt

>"They're going to kill money?"

"obama is a pedo but don't make a big stir over it we don't want the public to have a real riot"

"Actually Donald, this isn't like becoming chairman of the Board at all. None of my staff will stay on when you take over the position of President, it doesn't work that way. You need to recruit, vet and hire 4,000 political appointees before your inauguration, and decide how they will all work together to execute your ideas. This 1.5 hour meeting is all the orientation you get. Usually the incoming president already has a solid handle on how they will put their administration together, you do have a plan, don't you?"

I imagine they walked in at the wrong time and Saw Obama with this little Asian Girl.

i wonder...

cringe af

The last of our nukes all expired 25 years ago.

>Obama with this little Asian Girl

>Obama
>with a girl

Pick one.

Not only that but Israel China Russia and other Nations nukes are all failed and theres no scientist alive besides myself that can tell you how to actually make new ones.

Everyone in the US government as well as the hyper rich (you never had enough money to be invited) are all part of a secret cult dedicated to Satan.

You are right that might be a shota.

>Hand on the hip
STOP

(((They))) handed him the binder that lays out the plan for the nwo to absorb America. And it was made clear to him what ugly shit would happen to him and his family if he didn't play along.

Same as any other new president

Obama Morphed to reveal his true Lizard form

So... You thought I was Kenyan? Well you see... The truth is DAHNALD...
>removes mask
I am the delegate.

Also, why is he smelling the back of her neck?

For posterity

>his neck*

Because they are lin love.

yep there are no nukes left in the world except in North Korea, India, Pakistan, and the ones under construction in Iran.

if I were president I'd spend the first month feeding the new elect an endlessly complex sci-fi story just to see how much pressure he can handle

Exactly how big the mess is that he's got to clean up now.

We don't even realize how bad things really are, but now he knows.

This face was because Obama shook his hand without looking him in the face. He then kept asking himself if he knew how presidentially shake hands.

Holy run on sentence, faggot. Learn how to write

take out 1 or 2 people in Iran and the production will stop forever and the tech tree will be lost.

The Promote non-proliferation... I personally know how to construct them but you want to touch base with the other people that do personally I asked for 1 Trillion Dollars I still havn't gotton it so Instead we are going to make the whole planet Great again there is entirely no Reason to build nukes when those People can have their own planets.

Honestly, it's comforting to see how pure and unaltered autism remains in this world-historical shift. The author of that post just does not understand the emotional significance of this event for a lot of folks. They just see that everyone's making jokes with these two characters in them, so in an effort to appear normal, they make their own joke with those characters. They don't get jokes but they know what they look like; and this thing, here, does indeed look like a joke. Great work, you innocent, pure-as-snow, little retard.

Swamp was too deep to drain it in his term. Drain it all and you lose your beloved country. Drain it slowly and nothing will change.
This is a gaze of realisation. The final redpill.

I was about to defend run-on sentences, but the grammatical mistakes were too much.

Rule of the well-executed run-on sentence: only if you're sure of your grammar.

Use Progressive laying off into retirement to create new sectors and jobs.

Simple.

It's not the knowledge that prevents the manufacturing nukes but the industrial base. Nuclear bombs require a 50-70's techbase, anything more advanced and the parts don't exist anymore. same reason we can't go th the moon anymore, the machinery to build a Saturn5 just doesn't exist anymore. There a is a story of a guy building a nuclear reactor in his kitchen.

foxnews.com/tech/2011/08/02/swedish-man-builds-nuclear-reactor-in-his-kitchen.html

Yes You all went Astray I am an Experimentor but I require Your Dollars right now.

Check out the other pics from the meeting, he was having a good time

I need to accumulate resources and I don't want to go around stealing shit like some negro or like a bad time travel movie.

My guess it's just that he's been informed of a number of his limitations. Things that he can and can't say/do, and what safeguards are in place against the event he does say/do them. Such as assassinations by FBI etc.

Something like this:

A cruel Jape the Gods are playing on me right now that I would require Dollars.

maybe they have info on yellowstone that they can't tell the public about.

The knowledge to build a nuke is available anywhere online, you just need an engineer and raw materials.

>i've made a terrible mistake.gif

This seems plausible user.

We're so focused on the oligarchy and fucking Pepsi-co et al that we forget there are other rings in our chains (military-industrial for one).

The real question is, how much is the president allowed to know?

God damn, leftists are so unfunny.

Oh I see the disconnect you don't know why you would build a nuclear explosive device for peaceful scientific purposes.

Well Yes You can make the prototypes and kill a bunch of people with it sorry I was thinking you meant a working one.

This is the most amazing use of nuke after blowing things up. It was killed by Kennedy.

Yes, This next part I am pasting now for the slowpokes.jpg too
A nuclear power plant or nuclear power station is a thermal power station in which the heat source is a nuclear reactor. As is typical in all conventional thermal power stations the heat is used to generate steam which drives a steam turbine connected to an electric generator which produces electricity.

They told him that the real reason he was elected wasn't because of his campaign or speeches.

It was because an obscure mongolian knitting board stumbled upon an ancient egyptian frog god of chaos and managed to successfully summon it through meme worship.

ayy lmao

>"Barron is an alien-human hybrid and he is humanity's only hope of survival. His seed will give birth to a new race of superior humans. You must protect him and ensure that he becomes the emperor of humanity."

This.