Snopes has CONFIRMED that this white man was NOT attacked for voting Drumpf

snopes.com/black-mob-beats-white-man-for-voting-trump/

What now, pol/?

You fucking idiots didn't even know the full facts. Reap what you sow, and kill yourselves you fucking fascists.

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/black-mob-beats-white-man-for-voting-trump/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sup Forums btfo.

Sup Forums so btfo it can't even reply ahahahah

It's (snopes) after all, it must be true. Fuck white people and fuck drumpf

my work here is done

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHABGHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHGFAGAHGAHGAHGAHGAHGSDFHASGDHgfdb bvn

B T F O B T F O B T F O B T F O

So while it was started by a traffic accident, the Black people thought it was fine to beat an old man, steal his care all the whole shouting "He voted trump" while recording it like it was validated?

So you just proved Black people will find an excuse to be racist to white people, and the media tries to defend that.

btfo cunt

kill yourself

btfo

heres a (you) for your bait ass post

pol cant even reply properly hahahasdhhasdfghdfshgf

This!
Violence is never OK. Especially against old folks.

why do you get on the internet at all?
I mean look at the things you say, do you believe that shit you type reads as ANYTHING but desperate, sad, and mentally challenged.
how many times a day do you say 'BTFO'
you use it like you whisper it to yourself between breaths in a security mumble for your auditory safe zone.

>one day those of us taking things into our own hands and working quietly to fix things are going to help you. You won't be you for much longer now, sorry it has taken so long that you are no longer fixable and must be disposed of.
>You should be as ashamed of yourself as your ancestors are. You shame us all in the eyes of our forefathers. Goodbye until I find you.

Sup Forums btfo pol btfo btofo pol btfo pol btfo
btfo

btvfo

I can't believe this shit. You actually posted that unreliable source as real source, and pretended you are THAT retarded. Haha, that's funny.

goodnight guys im going to bed

btfo

>SKOPES SAY HE NOT BEATEN CUZ TRUMP BUT CUZ HE WHITEY LOOOOL POL BTFOBTFO HAHAH
kys

>newfag creates a thread
>newfag thinks he will get responses within 1 minute
Reddit BTFO

>snopes
wait, so the website i used to visit in 2000 to see if that really was a dick on the little mermaid cover is now a legitimate resource to check the validity of social and political happenings?

HE VOTED FOR TRUMP

GET HIM

>some disinfo jew nigger syas NAW BABY

>faggots like OP come and say NAW BABY

you cucks should be gassed i hope trump DOES round you up and kill you all. even tho he wont. to bad he really isnt hitler.

18 replies and 9 posters. Don't you think it's time to stop OP?

Just kill yourself. You know it's what she'd want you to do. Make her happy for once and just do it.

Even worse.
They literally attack a random white bystander and claim them being Trump Supporter.

damn son, your embarrassing

are you 12 years old?

What bull shit.
The article quotes the police report, but it's not in the "sources" at the end.

FAKE AND GAY

Snoops is one of the worst web pages.

>people are replying to this

Come join the turn left movement

We need truthers like you

did they not watch the video? they say they're attacking him because they think he's a trump voter, worse is they assume it because he's white

pol btfo

This
>snopes re-confirmes their left leaning bias

btfo

Explain the cunt saying "you voted Trump" as they physically assault the man in the video for us, please.

btfo

blown

the

fuc

outtttt

hahaha1111111111

>Sup Forums hates niggers and thinks they're violent
>niggers attack white man
>somehow the fact the motivation of these niggers was not trump-related changes the fact that they are violent niggers
kys

>this thread
OP just kill yourself

This.

>Bystanders are heard taunting him for voting for Trump, but that's not what the impetus for the beating was.

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????

btfo
btfo
btfo

whos next

(((Snopes)))

my work here is donegoodbye

anyone who replies to this post with a response including the phrase BTFO or any of its derivatives BTFOS themselves

btfo you lizard man, I fart in your general direction!

@everyone

btfo

when moon crickets fight back

BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO

and this works....

wtf I suddenly love black mob

So they started the beating because of a traffic dispute but continued due to him voting Trump.

you really can't trust anything nowadays

not even empirical evidence

thanks for correcting the record

I don't see the problem with the pic. Looks fun. If this is OP's house, then I'm jealous. And I'm not even gay

He won
Get over it

OP's butt is getting btfo this very moment

Snopes is literally an old lady, a cat, and her cuck husband. It's a leftist propaganda site. Go fuck yourself you little bitch.

>Half the posts are OP
I have no mouth yet I must scream.

@everyone

you ar btfo,.

I guess Sup Forums truly is filled with 12 year olds. I'm out.

my work here is done.

>snopes.com/black-mob-beats-white-man-for-voting-trump/

I took a entry level IT class because I was missing some retarded credit and one of the assignments was to check some facts on snopes...

But you didn't do anything

@everyone

btfo

@pol

btfo

the jew couple that is "snopes" isn't a source, it's two faggot jews splurging out their opinion under a lablel and delivery to give off a false impression of authority.

Evidence? Here let me demonstrate your method with another example. You know that rounded object in the sky at nighttime? NASA calls it the "moon." We can't trust NASA though because they are a governmental agency who's trying to confuse us about our place in the universe. The object in the sky is actually Kevin Bacon's former left testicle? How do I know this? I just do. Kys if you disagree with me.

What a method for inquiry you poltards have. I can't wait until the UN cracks down on you idiots.

((((PALMA))))

Mad liberals all over the board.. stay mad faggots.

literally shouting he voted trump during the beating..

>(snopes)
Stopped reading there.

bvtof

(((Snopes)))

Snopes is bullshit. Isn't it run by like one person? That hardly seems reliable to me.

it is reliable.

It is?

>literally screaming "You voted Trump! You voted Trump!"
>not about politics

Evidence? Or at least explain to me why armchair psychology toward people whom you've never met is an adequate replacement for scientific investigation of the topic?

Are you just lazy? Or stupid? Or both? Yeah, probably both.

everyone knows it is

This.

It boggles the mind how faggots like OP still believe heavily biased "sources" like Snopes.

I mean you can construe it as being about politics in some restricted sense, but if you think that an anti-Trump sentiment is an optimal characterization of this event, then you're being willfully ignorant.

they literally say in the video you vote trump? and something along the lines of thats what you get for trump.

They're also kikes. You can hardly find the old urban legends on that site anymore. It went from them (entertaining) to (e-mail) hoaxes (boring), to covering news stories, disproving them (which the kikes suck at, as is evidenced by this article).

[citation needed]

Snopes redefines "white man beat for voting trump" as "what started it"...

Easier to debunk since they're actually yelling "beat him. he voted for trump", making it likely he continued beating him because he now things he was voting for trump, which makes the claim TRUE.

Snopes is just a tad embarrassing.

stopped reading at Sno

dude stop

I'm glad Google is going to start pulling ads from sites like these.

pplease

>calling something biased because you disagree with it

Haha that's so undergrad

Flummoxed?