Colonize game- Risk gets boring EDITION

Year 2256,Earth is fucked and pol colonizes a new planet.
It's time for humanity to start over and create new civilizations

-Draw your starting colony on the map (use only one color,don't take up a whole continent or big island),come up with a name and a national flag to place on your home country
-Start colonizing: RP this shit, you can do whatever you want (trade,war,develop new shit) but keep in mind resource distrubution (for example: start in jungle---> no oil----> gotta colonize land that has oil or drill for it) and use common sense.

-White areas:icy tundra,extremely cold climate, very limited amount of primary resources; contains oil,natural gas and ????
-Bluey green areas:taiga,very cold climate,limited amount of primary resources;contains oil,gold and natural gas reservoirs
-Dark green areas: forests and valleys,temperate climate:contains a perfectly balanced amount of primary resources:best area to start
-Lush green: jungle and swamps,tropical climate,good amount of primary resources,poisonous wildlife;contains precious gems,gold
-Light green areas:savanna,very hot climate,very dry; limited amount of primary resources,contains ivory,gems.
-Khaki areas: desert,extremely hot climate,very arid, extremely limited amount of resources;contains lots of oil and gases.
-Blue areas: seas/oceans,can drill for moderate oil

To spice things up, developmental cutoff is early 1960s

bump

Nation of New New Caledonia starts
Anti-BLACKED.com paradise

>those shit tier paint skills

its you again my good ally
Do you remember me?

Who were you?

I was the abbos

are you going to join this thread, OP may have left though

Reminder to every player, you can place build cities,bases,AFBs and whatever u want, just let me know

1960's technology only though

yeah, i figured it would be cool to have some limitation
Last time we had satellites glassing entire continents so i wanted to tone it down a notch
You still have everythung basically, just a little less powerful

MUPDATE

fill the continent i'm on

MUPDATE
Hopefully more people are gonna join

>i'm the only person
well this is dull

Better Rome, Top left Continent middle southern coast

gotcha
MUPDATE

Run with that

Build a wall around current territory and expand west