>the fourth reich will happen in your lifetime

Germany is finally waking up.

reuters.com/article/us-germany-security-raids-idUSKBN13A0MY
archive.is/F6dQ8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YViRZmhcQa0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw you will never raid mudslime enclaves

>tfw you will never scream at untermensch in German as they wet their linen.

Why even live?

No its not. Normies are brainwashed into believing that its only a few radicals and the rest is following a peacfull religion.

What does one of these pedo halls look like ?

I hope they took their shoes off. Would otherwise be disrespectful to the people who want to kill us and take over our country.

I don't know. Read the article. Seems to me like the only reason it happened is from public pressure.

I guarantee she wouldn't do this on her own accord without pressure.

You don't even want to know how many raids like this we had so far.
It just shows how deep the rabbit hole goes

No...

They didn't...

Did they?

They did, but it was during another raid ~1 year ago.

>you will never raid mudslime enclaves

>mfw i want to do that
>mfw i'm literally untermensch for white supremacists

nah
i'm living in one of the most infested city in germany
i'm german my parents are german my grandparents are german
i've no sandnigger friends
ALL of my friends wish for a change
and even coworkers are pretty redpilled
nobody would say it in public but they will vote for the radicals just to send a message

Soon
youtube.com/watch?v=YViRZmhcQa0

This.

I live in Ruhrgebiet and even my leftwinged friends are against Islam, hate its influence and want to vote for AfD, topkek

Let's wait for the NRW elections in 2017, if SPD looses many votes we will have a glorious Bundestagswahl.

>666

They have increased the pressure on islamists and related organization within the last monts. Big raid going down almost every week now. Think they're trying to appease the public for all the things that went wrong during the refugee crisis. But whatever the reasons are, it's good to see the government playing more and more tough on these fuckers.

When the government is actually paying for flats for terrorists (with taxpayer money) aren't they actually supporting terrorist and engaging in a criminal activity?

The guy who payed for the flat of Muhammed Atta, wasn't he porsecuted by interpol for exactly that reason?

Think about it.

European governments are directly supporting terrorist with money and logistics.

Papieren!

hail satan

Sup Forums has to meme AfD up
help them in social media and push MEGA

[spoiler]funniest one i saw was DADA = Deutschland Aus Der Asche[/spoiler]

As a Muslim, I'm so triggered that he didn't take his shoes off.

You are white in your heart, my pepper-american friend.

I am not a white supremacist, Texas.

I am a racial survivalist.

>I'm so triggered that he didn't take his shoes off.
kek, I've watched that movie 10x and I just noticed they make a point of showing all the shoes as he strolls in with his on, lmao Oliver Stone

Better than nothing i guess

>you will never throw islamig gommunists out of a helicopter for a living
I personally am an anti-"get blown up by a shitskin"ite. My main views involve not being blown up and not being beheaded.

Good to know that Satan also lives in the ruhrgebiet.
I wish i could say the same about the political views of my peers, i'm currently studying in münster and for the love of god the people are bluepilled as fuck.

Nah.. they just have mistaken patriots with muslims. Won't happen again.

This. There were several raids in my town of 60k and one of their "mosques" has been shut down. It happens everywhere and all the time. Most of them are under investigation / surveillance.

Turret is already aimed. Fucking shoot already.

Also it's really unrealistic that they wouldn't be praying all in one row with the leader in the front. Sometimes I wonder why they can't just ask one Muslim guy if the prayer scene looks believable.

Boat builders in Tunis must be living very well right now

When does the violence start ?

What if German Caliphate sponsors those boats?

>in another dimension you would be white
>and your flag would be white and red without cucked white star on blue backtround

>2 plates
>bar bending

>What if German Caliphate sponsors those boats?
Then maybe the Greeks will put their german built u-boats to work

They're 100 pound plates

YEEEAH WE'RE BACK BABY, BREXIT, PUTIN, TRUMP, AND NOW ITS GERMANY'S TURN TO WRECK SOME SHIT.

The bars at my gym start shaking like hell at 2 pl8s. It's always exactly 2 pl8s and not a pound less.

>Some Syrians in Germany say many mosques here are more conservative than those at home, and that they are confronted by Muslims who insist on a literal interpretation of the Koran.

Start red pilling people. Syrian refugees need to get out.

Well, it's not like this is the first time a raid on a mosque happened

>Germany
>Finally waking up

Pick one, Shlomo

Most syrians are pretty okay from those Ive had to deal with. I don't mind my government giving them shelter until the war is over. What really grinds my gears are those fucking north africans that have been coming here since two years.

we start doing this 6-8 years ago, another happening coming to Germany maybe ....

Thank Christ your entire country is banned from entering the United States.

They're never going back dude!

in NRW u can see raids on mosques, shisha bars and organizations every month

lul dude u must be really naive. nobody plans to return. they all want free gibs me dat. all I've dealt with rob and behave like utter scum in general. these are the people you don't want to invite to your party.

>Germany is finally waking up.
Not with Merkel in power.

GET IN HERE NOW NOW NOW

EPIC RIOT POTENTIAL

based Mediterranean grants whiteness after death

It's happening
>row faster