Sad animated movies/shows

Sad animated movies/shows

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ltun92DfnPY
dailymotion.com/video/x22k1co
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Figures, make a thread that isn't about SJW shit or something you can fap to and no one replies.

Christ OP, no need to be so salty

what is this?

When the wind blows, a really good movie about an older british couple in a "what if" situation where the cold war went nuclear.

looks good, will check out. reminds me grave of the fireflies

anyways, this short really hits home for me.
youtube.com/watch?v=ltun92DfnPY

>isn't about SJW shit or something you can fap to
>isn't something you can fap to
Says you.

Sauce? Looks familiar.

The thing about When the Wind Blows happens in the same universe as Gentleman Jim which has the same characters. So read that and know that this man will eventually suffer and die from radiation poisoning.

When the Wind Blows.

The episode was sad

The candlestick girl, although I suppose its more of a short really

I just don't care much for sad things OP. I watch cartoon because my life is generally not filled with joy, so I want something distracting. If I want to feel complicated emotions I will read a book.

This the one where the dumbasses get themselves killed in a nuclear war?

They're so stupid by the end I'm glad they died.

Jesus, what a load of crybaby bullshit.

>Implying you can survive a nuclear holocaust being elderly, enamored with Red Scare propaganda and without any hands-on knowledge of what radiation even is
It's a lose lose situation user. They either get robbed and killed by raiding survivors or they die like in the film.

>Nuclear apocalypse
>drink running water

why did they do this

Because they didn't know any better. They lived through being bombed in World War 2 and thought it would be similar.

You mean The Little Matchgirl?
dailymotion.com/video/x22k1co

Movies like this is why I have a bunker with 6 months worth of MRE's and bottled water. Cost me $60,000 of my parents inheritance.

When the rest of the world shouts "save us", I'll laugh back "no".

Specifically

You can construct a basic 1-2 man bunker for around $50,000 especially if you do a lot of the digging and pouring work yourself.

Food & medical supplies will cost about $5,000

air filtrator will cost about $2,000

Over the Garden Wall is pretty good so far.

Mary and Max

It's hilarious too, great dark comedy

are you autistic