Recommendations thread

Post reading lists and guides and request those for characters or series you like.

Going to dump some OC to get the ball rolling

Bump

>Modern
>90's stories

Me thinks the Dredd list needs updated

I read bomb queen
not even good as fap material

Pain and Prejudice was edgy shit wit terrible, muddled art.

Requesting Green Arrow and Godzilla recs if anyone has them

That's an "anti-recommendations" list.

Which dread books would you recommend for someone who loved the first movie but hated the second one?

>hated the second one
is this bait? I could imagine thinking it dragged on a bit since the tone was always the one-note grimdark stuff. but HATE it?

What can I say? Comic relief is important and I love me some rob Schneider.

5 years in the cubes for disrespecting a Judge with Scneider's presence

but seriously, the comics aren't all grimdark stuff. its got some british humor sprinkled throughout. Cruise by a Dredd thread when Judge user is around, he could answer your questions with ease.

be warned. I said BRITISH humor. so when its not scatological humor, its humor as dry as the sahara
or you could summon Judge user by posting Judge Hershey. use this spell responsibly

Probably the Day the Law Died. It has that absurd humor.

I'd recommend just regular random strips rather than any long specific storyline. Lots of Dredd stories are one shot self contained 6-page stories filled with dark humor or slapstick that you'd probably like. Just browse through any of the 30 volumes of the Dredd Case Files.

You can probably tell what stories will be more comedic based on the art style alone.

Thanks yall!

It's definitely overrated as fuck but it's not bad.
It's Joker's Asylum: Penguin that is guilty of being too edgy

Happy valentines day!

I would like Batgirl (Babs), Wolverine and WW/Superman (mainly as introductions as I've never really read any WW or Superman stuff) please.

Hey, does anyone have that old-time radio recommendation list? For example, The Shadow, The Green Hornet, ect.

Here you go

Any Punisher lists ?

Thanks a lot

Not sure if it's the final version, but still.

Anyanon got a good Wolferine recs list?

what's wrong with Tarot? It's stupid and funny and occasionally well written

where is usagi?

bump