PepsiCo CEO: Hiring more women and people of color is a 'business imperative'

>Come on user, you can't possibly be so dumb to believe that there is a social and economic campaign against white men! Let me explain you about white privilege...

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2016/10/17/pepsico-ceo-hiring-more-women-and-people-of-color-is-a-business-imperative.html
yum.com/press-releases/pepsico-approves-spinoff-plan-with-one-time-4-5-billion-distribution-quarterly-dividend-also-declared/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_assets_owned_by_PepsiCo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cnbc.com/2016/10/17/pepsico-ceo-hiring-more-women-and-people-of-color-is-a-business-imperative.html

What happened to meritocracy? When did people decide that it wasn't the best way to hire people?

love boycotting the fuck outa this pooinloo cunt

pepsi products are garbage anyway

fuck coke to, they are sand niggers

ITS TIME TO GET HEALTHY WHITE GODS

AND BECOME ASCENDED WHITE GODS

I wish I drank Pepsi products just so I could boycott but all their drinks taste like piss.

Meritocracy would imply hiring mainly white men and asians.

That would be racist!

Liberals are logically white male supremacists, they think women and POCs are so subhuman that they can't compete without child-like special treatment.

Boycotting all things pepsico and other alike corps is imperative.

>im-fucking-plying

so racist
why can't non whites see a white person and just say hey thats a smart person
totally full of taught tribal hate

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

>Woman gets a position of power
>Only does things for women
Stop the presses.

Once they take a hit like Yahoo, someone else will take their place. Good part about Capitalism is that anyone or anything can and will be replaced.

Look at them kissing ass to avoid the upcoming sugar tax!

Jesus Christ women don't know shit about running a company. How did she even end up leading it?

Jees, no more Pepsi Max for me then...

Any list of their products I can stop buying?

bankruptcy incoming

enjoy the shitshow

Who cares? The less white men have, the more willing they'll be to take everything back.

Vikings didn't raid and conquer for the fun of it.

pepsi is poison

Thats where you are wrong becuase the government obviously plays a huge part in this. They are the main forces behind diversity, not companies.

>Quaker oats

Fug - I do enjoy them quite a bit. Oh well I guess I can find something else. Everything else is low tier stuff anyway,

100% fucking old dudes who were insiders

>literally a shitty version of coke
>trying to appease minorities
>implying they can beat out Sprite as the minority drink of choice

Well going to call my dad today and try my best to get him to stop drinking Pepsi. It will be hard since he's hated coke and has drank Pepsi for 25+ years.

provided pic above

Yeah I dont think so senpai. My wife works in an office of 34 women. She says nothing ever gets done and it is a constant bitchfest with gossip, mind games, and acting like cunts.

In Canada, the Dr.Pepper brand is owned by Pepsi. In USA it's standalone. In Europe it's coca-cola.

I could literally live without all of those brands in life except for Tostitos.

>Be white af
>Check African American on application
>Check Mexican
>but user you are white! You cannot be African American and Mexican!
>Oh, I was born in South Africa and am a naturalized dual citizen of Mexico/U.S.
>"Are you seriously judging me off of my skin color, I believe that is illegal."

this is how to get literally any job

>Drinking Pepsi products
>Not accepting Coke at your lord and savior

user, you should really stop drinking the carbonated soft Jew

keynes was a fool

the threat by government must also be fought
bill clinton with threat to mortgage lenders caused 2008

Doritoes is the killer

This worked out wonderfully for Yahoo.

I don't think it's that crazy to assume PepsiCo of all places doesn't have that much meritocratic variation among employees, if two candidates seem pretty equal but one is a special snowflake ethnicity, it's good PR right now to hire the latter

So Pepsi products got that estrogen thing going on there. Fucking with your hormones and shit.

Aren't they hemorrhaging money? I'm pretty sure that virtue-signalling is a last desperate gasp of any dying corporation. Just like CNN, they are trying to carve out a niche before they go completely bankrupt.

Thank God I've always been a Coke guy. Drinking Pepsi is like cucking yourself.

Time to boycott pepsi! Oh wait, I don't drink that crap.

>following yahoo's business model
brilliant

C'mon, nearly under 100!

Welp, time to sell off my stocks

Dr Pepper is where it's at

Where my Texans at

I had store brand nacho cheese chips last night
couldn't tell the difference

take it serious and actually boycott those products. I know I am.
We actually can achieve things and defeat our enemies and Trump has proved this. It's time to defeat more of them.

shit nigga, spicy doritos and beer are really good game snacks

its pretty easy to boycott processed garbage tbqh

Governments get replaced all the time Krautbro

PepsiCo owns many brands

HAHA TIME TO SELL PEPSI SHARES

they deserve it

If you say Pepsi has estrogen in it, and make a couple of fake screencaps, then that would make it the truth.
Spread the news.

They were pretty based for bringing back Crystal Pepsi.. Then they just have to ruin it by SJW shilling. Oh well, were all better off boycotting the corn syrup Jew anyway, and that includes but isn't limited to: Coca-Cola Co., General Mills, Kellogg's, Unilever, Nabisco, hell, i think we should boycott all prepackaged and processed foods. We should usher in an era of healthy white lifestyles to combat the international image of Americans being 400 lb hambeasts riding their scooters around Walmart with their fat rolls hanging off the sides. I also say we boycott all kosher foods and if we must continue to eat meat, eat only pork and shellfish. Lets see how successful their kosher industries are if only 3% of the population is eating the shit.

Food Wars now.

>Taco Bell
end my life

It is simple.
Don't support people who hate you.
Boycott Pepsi brands.
Boycott GrubHub.
Boycott Silicon Valley companies that onsult you.

Who Irn-Bru here?

I'm sure Sup Forums knows better than a CEO who has been in the business for decades.

Wow. They really are trying to sink that company. What the fuck is happening in this world

it's that or support people who spit on you.

the only product i liked was sun chips

should put all of your money into pepsi stocks then. CEOs are all geniuses and never crash their companies, after all

unfortunately I can't boycott Pepsi products because I already haven't touched any of their nasty pig-fetus infused sodas for twenty years.

I can never participate in these boycotts because I don't drink this trash anyway. It's also some garbage service or product I never touch anyway.

Women make up 60% of all millennial college grads. There is no such thing as oppression for white or asian women, especially.

Listen to Phil, he is correct. Pepsi is taking it dry in their stocks, just boycott pepsi.

don't forget hollywood either

Well if they don't need white workers they don't need white money

No more Tropicana

>giving ceo positions to leftist nonwhite women
lol good job jews

I unironically prefer Pepsi to Coca-Cola.
Someone kill me.

I love those announcements, it's always easy money with shortselling.

>Well if they don't need white workers they don't need white money
damn i like that

>time to double down and keep spewing the narrative. Afterall, I'm not out of touch, it's the children who are at fault

classic

Samething with yahoo and HP. The investors put up a AA CEO to crash the company while they short the stock and invest in the competitors. Once the company inevitably crashes they buy their own stock back and repeat with some other company.

>Imblying I don't have a diverse portfolio and would ever put all my stock in one company.
user pls

Meh - how much talent do you need to do business-y things at Pepsi?

Having said that, every bit of hiring for 'social justice' rather than merit is a decrement on the value of their company.

They NEED more brown people, racist.

Can we make a list of corporations that put out statements like this to boycott? The free market will iron this all out if we just have some willpower. I've been off soda for years so I'm already doing my part.

why diversify? CEOs are geniuses. just one genius should be enough

Macys tried this exact same shit with virtue signalling by no longer carrying Trump products - it didn't end well for them.

Is there a site where I can just get an easy list of shit I need to avoid,

Phew, what a tragedy, i don't use any of the products on that list anymore, except maybe Dole, when i was kid there was a Dole transfer point nearby and they used to give the kids around fresh bananas from the supply truck for free.

We need to start a new wider shekel shoa, we need to start the fire

Macys was already dying tho

Sometimes when I was at a sit down restaurant I would get a mountain dew.

Now though, fuck them just ice water please.

>following my political views with actions will end up making me a much healthier person
Well fuck, looks like the universe is telling me something.

I'm literally 100 yeards away from the PepsiCo building every week. Its hilarious because the college across the street is as liberal as it gets. transgendered people take up half of the campus and all of the black kids cry about white privlledge, holding meeting and shit. this isn't surprising she'd cater to these babies.

Wikipedia PepsiCo and click products/brands

>CEOs are geniuses
Beautiful strawman.

I'm not going to hop on the counter-SJW bandwagon along with the rest of Sup Forums, and quite frankly I don't care if PepsiCo chooses to hire more women and minorities. Not saying I agree with her, but hiring these people does have positive effects for a company, especially for regional reps and the like. Plenty of companies do this, but her announcing it publicly is no reason for us to get assblasted over.

Just read my previous post
The obvious answer here is to boycott all junk food so that the globalist jew agenda of getting white America addicted to sugar and garbage so that we are overweight and ineffectual at life can be finally laid to rest. They are literally killing us off like flies with the garbage (((they))) market to us and feed to us. I guarantee that over 90% of Jews eat only kosher market meats and buy everything else they need in he organic section of whole foods. White America needs to catch up with the healthy lifestyles of it's enemies.

yum.com/press-releases/pepsico-approves-spinoff-plan-with-one-time-4-5-billion-distribution-quarterly-dividend-also-declared/

They spun off the restaurant business Yum separate from Pepsi Co.
Obviously they are still very intertwined tho

Well, never drinking another Pepsi until CEO change.

Protip: diet pepsi > coke > pepsi > diet coke

Qualified white males have no trouble finding work. Non-racists have an imperative to hire people that will face challenges elsewhere. It's called "affirmative action." Taking corrective measures to make sure that people in positions of authority are representative of the actual public. And it's a good idea and the facts prove that it works.

It's not the only brand that has gone full kike though, I'm sure some other companies went full retard, like grubhub.

Damn got me with dole.
Gotta get a new pineapple juice.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_assets_owned_by_PepsiCo

boycotting them will also make you healthier if you're eating/drinking that shit

Brown people and women are cheaper. Shareholders understand what she means.

Go Pepsi! Soon you'll be just like McDonald's and their 365-black shit which got most of their restaurants so niggered up that only niggers pay t eat there.

YeeHaw!