Favorite Sup Forums Sequences

Post your favorite sequences from Sup Forums media. It could be a scene from a movie. A clip from a TV show. A singular page. A comic sequence. Basically everything is on the table.

Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths - Ending
youtube.com/watch?v=G-rl0tfQO9E
>Batman single handedly goes up against Owlman in an attempt to save the multiverse.
>From the fight's onset, it's clear that Batman is outmatched in nearly every way and is forced to stick out the fight for as long as possible before seizing the advantage. Also keep in mind he suffered through this fight with a broken rib and various other blunt force traumas from his fights with Superwoman and the Crime Syndicate beforehand.
>Baldwin presents a nuanced portrayal of Batman that I feel serves as a perfect contrast to James Woods' Owlman.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qyM7LsOXQDk
youtu.be/q5FcKAe4M1w
youtu.be/qyM7LsOXQDk
youtu.be/Cl_5UwS57X8
youtube.com/watch?v=KiwlOQseLOY
youtube.com/watch?v=ZEOI34R4iw0
youtube.com/watch?v=NwJWv2H-mO4
youtube.com/watch?v=JYEky8d8eU4
youtube.com/watch?v=TxGjZMo99is
youtube.com/watch?v=4_Tx0Vemnvk
youtube.com/watch?v=qGeSl2YVhgo
youtube.com/watch?v=0e9deNaNMJM
youtube.com/watch?v=g5lk_PYF0jA
youtu.be/XSe61xBxwl4
youtube.com/watch?v=Q5moCLOT93Y
youtube.com/watch?v=kgW7pBKcU4k
youtube.com/watch?v=hfSz0bQzZuM
youtube.com/watch?v=LSo2NJ5JQIM
youtube.com/watch?v=yRhRZB-nqOU
youtube.com/watch?v=G3CYN7_Aa7E
youtube.com/watch?v=lqbLNNUMUxU
youtu.be/sI0vtqxoG1k
youtu.be/rkWoVBRxUKk
youtu.be/tLmStxxzhkI
youtube.com/watch?v=_a0pwb9NvFE
youtube.com/watch?v=zexXH3lS8Uw
youtube.com/watch?v=Q0wpvRCdir0
youtube.com/watch?v=OOwsb6wBRqs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That one page where Superman visits some kids with cancer

This entire bit was great, but I especially like the part where The Hulk can endure ridiculous amounts of intense gravity
youtube.com/watch?v=qyM7LsOXQDk

Flex Mentallo was one of the first comics I ever read where I felt completely different after reading it.

Sounds like a true Superman moment.

God that show was good. EMH was the Marvel equivalent of JL/JLU and it pulled off that role nicely.

This sequence sends shivers up my spine. I have a serious love for moments that really display what makes these characters worth rooting for.
>Part 1

Feel the exact same. I was going through a pretty trying time a couple of years ago and Flex managed to bring some light to a pretty dark period.

>Part 2

youtu.be/q5FcKAe4M1w

Fucking this scene was so damn good.

>Part 3

God damn this was well done. Everything about this scene works.

I was worried people wouldn't post in this thread. I'm glad to see that isn't the case.

>Guy repeating the oath as he's being tortured like a soldier with name/rank/number
>The rest of the inmates taking up the chanting
Best moment I've seen in a while.

Fuck me, forgot pic

EMH has a number of completely badass moments like this, but this was hands down my favorite, Doom just takes everyone on while he walks over to his throne to sit down and address them. Great moment. And to think, THIS was the first big fight that the show had
youtu.be/qyM7LsOXQDk

This one?

God that's a great moment.

You guys seriously need to stop posting these videos. I don't wanna have to go back and rewatch EMH.

>You're right. We both looked into the abyss. The only difference is...you blinked.
Badass.

>had a gf I loved to death
>broke up with me because, among other reasons, I had "the room of a teenager" (pushing 30 with shit worthy of shelf threads)
>DEVESTATED, like full blown nervous breakdown
>stay like that for close to two years, finally read Flex
>it was absolutely everything I needed right at that moment
I'm going to shake Morrison's hand one day, mark my words

Anyways, always been partial to the Cardboard Speech myself
youtu.be/Cl_5UwS57X8

> Vision & Ultron's final scene.
youtube.com/watch?v=KiwlOQseLOY
Paul was so perfectly cast.

> Mask of the Phantasm ending
- youtube.com/watch?v=ZEOI34R4iw0
Dat music and perfect Joker laugh at 2:01

Phantasm had IMO the best Bat score
- youtube.com/watch?v=NwJWv2H-mO4
- youtube.com/watch?v=JYEky8d8eU4

> Batman - Sub Zero ending.
youtube.com/watch?v=TxGjZMo99is
Music - youtube.com/watch?v=4_Tx0Vemnvk

> Batman Beyond... "leave me, your the only one who cares".
youtube.com/watch?v=qGeSl2YVhgo
Music - youtube.com/watch?v=JYEky8d8eU4

> Man of Steel - "Krypton had it's chance"
- youtube.com/watch?v=0e9deNaNMJM
Music perfectly captures the urgency & tragedy of the moment.
Cgi is really fucking good, that shot of the scout ship banking down towards the city is epic and really feels high above.
Music - youtube.com/watch?v=g5lk_PYF0jA

What’s that you say? Keep posting clips?
youtu.be/XSe61xBxwl4 I’m real mad this isn’t on Netflix any longer

youtube.com/watch?v=Q5moCLOT93Y

youtube.com/watch?v=kgW7pBKcU4k

Pure Kino

That freeze scene was soul crushing. He didn't even end on a dramatic pause. I think he was genuinely broken at that moment and was just stating the obvious in a deadpan manner.

We're never going to get this Ms. Marvel. Ever. And yes, I want MS. MARVEL!!!! Not Captain Marvel. I miss when Carol had character. Brian Reed was a magnificent writer that evolved the character in a variety of ways.

Fucking hell

Jensen Ackles auditioned for Captain America but I think would be a superb John Walker. Also this scene cemented the idea that Jensen Ackles needs to do more voice acting. Portraying Jason in this scene could not have been easy as he runs the gambit of emotions and Ackles kills it.
"Because he took me away from you."
>My soul was crushed.

youtube.com/watch?v=hfSz0bQzZuM
This was my first real superhero fight and it set the standard that very few movies have matched. The distinct lack of music, the dynamic and exaggerated impact shots, the extreme sounds effects tied to punches, kicks, and web shots. It's ridiculous, but it also seems real and not over choreographed.

Spider-Man 2: Train Fight and "Train Scene"
>Cons
Ock takes an inhuman amount of punishment and quite frankly shouldn't be conscious after the first five blows.
>Pros
Literally everything else
>Mega Pro
Subsequent non-Raimi movies have attempted to replicate this scene in a variety of ways and unfortunately they never come close.
youtube.com/watch?v=LSo2NJ5JQIM
youtube.com/watch?v=yRhRZB-nqOU

No there was one time he lasered some sand into a glass S and gave it to a kid

that scene is so, so fucking gay
the whole movie is
>bruce's boyfriend gets killed
>he's mopey and on the rebound, so he calls back his old flame
>his dead bf comes back and whines that she should have killed the joker literally because
>"HE TOOK ME FROM YOU"
so, so fucking gay

youtube.com/watch?v=G3CYN7_Aa7E
Ozymandias vs. Nite Owl and Rorschach
>Over the top?
Without a doubt.
>Appropriate in demonstrating why Adrian is considered to be the smartest/most physically capable man on the planet?
Most definitely.
>Could Comedian have wiped the floor with Ozzy even in his old age if given sufficient time to prepare?
Questionable, but I'm definitely interested in the outcome.

Matthew William Goode as Ozymandias is one of the most polarizing decisions in casting history. I wish I had a definitive opinion on the manner as I fluctuate beteween being dissapointed and pleasantly surprised (although never truly awestruck as I was with Billy Crudup's Manhattan). I completely understand where he took the character and why (look at his portrayals with friends and when in teh public). His confrontation with Nite Owl and Rorschach really drove home that the heroes are obviously not on an even playing ground.

>If two male characters interact in a piece of fiction it's gay!

>"interact"
>you should have killed him because he took me from you
come on, son

youtube.com/watch?v=lqbLNNUMUxU

>it's an "user thinks a father and son dynamic that drives intense emotional drama between two male characters makes them gay" episode

Can you look for my shoes while your in that closet? Red and blue Nikes, thanks

>Father-Son characters
>Villain murders people only to get locked up and released
>Son is killed by villain
>Father continues to play games while villain continues to kill
>Son comes back from the dead to find nothing has changed
>Some how user views this drama as gay

Red Robin #12
The whole battle is just amazing, and dialog and the art
I truly miss Red Robin...

>uses "kino"
>has awful taste
Checks out. Judd Winick should've never been a writer.

Aaand this

Oh man, I've got a ton of these.

youtu.be/sI0vtqxoG1k
This scene in JLU is just amazing. The change in Clancy Brown's Luthor as he reveals himself to Question, the whole Question monolugue, all amazing.

youtu.be/rkWoVBRxUKk
The final lines from the original Spider-Man always stuck with me as well. Raimi nailed the pathos that Spidey really needs, something that the new movies really lack. And that score is just perfection. Honestly, when I picture Spider-Man's voice it's between this speech and the 90s cartoon narration.

youtu.be/tLmStxxzhkI
The "counting bullets" scene in Deadpool. Strikes a great tone for the movie right off the bat and is a great action scene to boot. I love the way Deadpool just flings himself at enemies, healing and swearing the whole way.

Questions confrontation with Luthor started off on a such a unique note and then within the span of minutes shit hits the absolute fan like no tomorrow.

Also continue from where you left off, the confrontation between Flash and Braniac/Luthor is a sight to behold and was a true monument in Justice League history. JLU Wally is too good for this world.
youtube.com/watch?v=_a0pwb9NvFE

>Gay user tries to false flag after getting btfo

Checks out

I showed this final scene to one of my younger cousins. He was terrified until the end.
youtube.com/watch?v=zexXH3lS8Uw

One word....JENNY!
youtube.com/watch?v=Q0wpvRCdir0

I always liked this bit from Extremis. It surprises me Ellis, being a hardcore leftie, would add the last few panels.

>have YOU changed ANYTHING?
Self-Righetous """Artists""" BTFO!

>retarded faggot speaks nonsense after being called out on being cancer
Checks out.

Brave and the Bold has the best ending to a television show I could imagine.
youtube.com/watch?v=OOwsb6wBRqs

Is this loss?

>I love you dad
>Nah brah miss me wid dat gay shit.