The purple pill

It's not the jews fault. It's yours.

Morpheus: The red pill or the blue pill.
Neo: There must be another choice.
Morpheus: The purple pill.
Neo: Yes!
Morpheus: But what about picking the red pill or the blue pill.
Neo: Screw it! I'm taking the purple pill!
-Years later, a movement of educated hippies who discovered the secrets of catalyzing peace and exponential learning changed the system forever all because they took the purple pill, experienced inner peace, travelled to different universes, and stuck together to change the system to allow people to become as smart and happy as they want while being individuals. Even if things sort of resemble a rerun of the sixties.-
Neo: I knew the purple pill was worth it. Purple pills for all!

Well we let them into society, in powerful positions. So yes, this is correct.

Doesn't a purple pill imply it's not fully correct though?

I'm on that v on that yellow pill shit

Morpheus: Will it be the red pill or the blue pill?
Neo: Purple pill!
Morpheus: There isn't a-

Neo takes both the red and blue pills. Dies.

Don't bother explaining it to them

No really.
Most whiny faggots on here are the cause of the issues they suffer from, but being whiny as they are they don't have the balls to face themselves and rather seek to blame others.

might aswell call your pill the pink pill by now heck even the gay pill sounds like a fitting name

>It's not the jews fault. It's yours.

That's exactly what a kike would say.

>being whiny as they are they don't have the balls to face themselves and rather seek to blame others.

This is how jews get persecuted throughout history.

the color itself looks more blue than red so probably

It's not the "purple" pill, it's the Tyrian pill.

Jew here. I hate letting refugees in and every Jew I've spoken to in my area (20+) doesn't think we should be inviting masses of refugees from Syria either.

You can find pictures of stupid Christians inviting barbarians into their land as well. Doesn't mean all Christians are evil and should be slaughtered.

Or maybe they're just smarter and better than you?

>tfw you realize da joos meme isn't real
>tfw you realize going full degenerate and dying out is the final stage of any society
Why didn't you take the Rat Utopia Pill, Sup Forums?

>Don't forget to always blame yourself, goy!

>Doesn't mean all Christians are evil and should be slaughtered.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves.

that's just about the gayest thing anybody has ever made.

The Bible states clearly that Satan has no power other than to tempt the weak, Jesus was tempted in the desert and survived became stronger through it(stoicism). The ancient renegade Jews that came mostly from the working class and the poor but were still quite smart really put the blueprint on how to deal with the people that persecuted them(the jews of today) and the tactics they use like subverting history and the Holy books of other religions at the same time as they refuse to change their text were all non-jews are cattle and to be despised and Jesus boils in a pot or semen or some other edgelor shit

Can't argue with your get.

This