Now that 49% of college educated white women voted for trump despite people tending to heavily favor candidates in...

now that 49% of college educated white women voted for trump despite people tending to heavily favor candidates in their own demographics, will Sup Forums stop being mean to us?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_BJItHuZCG8
youtube.com/watch?v=M_4Qehqx2sI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No

but why

Yes. My opinion of women significantly improved after this election. Maybe you're not irreparable after all.

Tits or gtfo.

sick meme.

because you're whoring for attention FUCKING FEMALES ON THIS BOARD WHY JUST LEAVE

>us

maybe. post feet.

Actually... why not? Now that Trump is gonna be president, anything is possible!

pls be in london or GTFO

Yes. I have always maintained that leftism is not women's fault they are just more easily subverted by the Marxists. Plenty of white men have fallen for their subversion as well. This election has proven that our women are strong and stand with us.

wasn't it something like 41%?

This man is the only one who has followed the rules, the rest of you are heretic normies who disgrace Kek.

Tits or gtfo nordslut

>mfw women didn't get voting rights until 1971 in Switzerland

Based CH

I'm not a slut, which is why I'm not gonna

this

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

The sacred rule is to at least time stamp if you want to be warshiped. But to be honest 51% means I have a 1/2 chance of getting charged with rape if I try starting a family oh joy

Ayo girl lemme holla at you

Because deep down you love it.

meet on trump dating site?
I don't wanna be warshipped, people can think what they want

At least do midriff please

Nej hassan

Tits or gtfo

Don't bother OP, Sup Forums is always going to think poorly of us.

hello my fellow Sup Forumsrothers

>implying you're a woman

the only reason women ever vote conservative is because they hate abortions.

Marry me

>implying there are guys here
>implying it's not just women being cunts to each other anonymously on the internet

My opinion of white women increased significantly after they helped Trump win.

So long Asian girls.

Do you even know where we are?
Quick thought experiment, ask yourself this question real quick.
Is there anyone that Sup Forums isn't mean to?

>Election night
> my college graduate lady comes to me, "trump has 61 pct chance, it's not good"
> never you worry my lady
> in bed at her place
>"don't check your phone my lady, let's just wait until tomorrow"
> the next morning
> she looks at phone
>"oh no, oh no, oh no!"
> do not worry, my lady
> lick liberal tears as we make love without a condom

True story

white women deserve respect, they literally told hillary to fuck off and saved the world

We will see what the Elections in France and Germany bring, then we can talk vaginigga.

What

No because Sup Forums is full of uneducated neck beards thinking they are somehow intelligent when they failed in life. Combined of course with delusional denial of one's own will to have everything that the normies have.

>> lick liberal tears as we make love without a condom
Fracking

>try to woo qt danish alt right girl
>she doesn't fucking respond

This is why we need meninism

is it worth voting AfD?

Kek has spoken

I don't want to be forced under sharia law friend.
don't beat yourself up like that.

Girls only like things boys like, because they think it will make boys like them, and provide for them.

If you marry me i'll pay jizya to your father, 2 litres of kalles kaviar

maybe. what's wrong with wanting boys to like you? I'll raise your kids.
not hugely against arranged marriage, but it would have to be with a kafir

post fingernails

>I'm more redpilled than the majority of the boys I know.

Fucking end my existence. I'm going to die alone at this rate.
It's kinda priceless watching the cuck's faces as a GIRL suggests that feminism is bullshit though.

post soles

>What's wrong with only pretending to be interested in politics.
Frankly, I would like to treat women like people, but time and time again they prove themselves to just be Skinner Boxes that output sex.

But sure, raise my children. Give me your address and I will mail you my spunk.

> the next day at her parents house
>"Hillary lost because she didn't do press conferences for 200 plus days, it made her look weak not defending herself"
> my lady's mom says "who did you vote for user"
> I say Hillary
> later that day my lady says, "did you lie to my mom?"
> yes
> "don't lie to my mom"
> why not?
> "just don't"
> explain mode

Voting must be private, lest the personal becomes political. No one person bears responsibility for an election, it is the function of many people, therefore publicizing private voting invites identification of individual with the outcome. While in fashion to walk around talking about who you boys for and interrogating others, such activity violates the privacy of a vote and undermines a true democracy, for example, why use a curtain in a voting booth?

> then, more balling without a condom.

I don't think women should be into politics, debate me

>an interest gained with a motive cannot be genuine.
And besides, it's not like girls want boys to like them that they don't like

>lady
kys

Kek

Where can I find a girl like this ?

youtu.be/_BJItHuZCG8

Let's live together in Gibraltar bbi

Then you and I would agree that they can't be treated as actual people.

If you are only interested in something because it leads you to your actual interests, you aren't actually interested in the first thing. It is a means to an end.

They are like a creature in-between children and adult men and should be treated as such. Below the man in the hierarchy of the family but above the children.

Wasn't mean to them to begin with.

I was only sour towards the camel-toed SJWs who were eternally assblasted for no reason.

Women's rights have been pretty much accomplished in the West, especially if you compare the west to places like Saudi Arabia, Qatar, or entire regions of Africa.

You'd be surprised how many girls are against the "feminism" going on these days. Remember, healthy white women are hated just as much as straight white men.

Great. Nice debate friendo.

uhh
you don't get to bring girlfriends

youtube.com/watch?v=M_4Qehqx2sI

This. Men get much more shit from SJW'S but depending on the topic women get it too. If they're white.
>(((social justice)))

I almost moved to Gibraltar when I was a baby, actually. I wish I did, it's warmer.