>Star Wars Rebels Mid-Season 4 Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=-jWIDwq44ZI

>Rebels Recon: Rebel Assault
youtube.com/watch?v=zXt9ZmN-V-k

>Solo: A Star Wars Story Official Teaser
youtube.com/watch?v=dNW0B0HsvVs&app=desktop

>Solo: A Star Wars Story TV Spot
youtube.com/watch?v=9Szts88zY4o

>STAR WARS: Battlefront II – The Movie (2017)
youtube.com/watch?v=geqUtEjdREc

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/Life-Size-Star-Wars-Chewbacca-Full-Size-Chewie-Prop-Statue/252700992205?hash=item3ad62722cd:g:SqAAAOSw44BYZI7o&rmvSB=true
slashfilm.com/episode-9-art-director/
abcnews.go.com/GMA/Culture/exclusive-star-wars-clip-hints-major-turning-point/story?id=53026561
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ETSUBATSU

>ywn dance with the emperor

Who's ready for Rebels on Monday?

Have you apologized todat?

Why do people want a Kenobi movie so much to the point of making shit up about it already going into production?

>apologized todat
>todat
"Dat" is a human being named George Lucas you ingrateful shit

what the fuck happened to chewie

ebay.com/itm/Life-Size-Star-Wars-Chewbacca-Full-Size-Chewie-Prop-Statue/252700992205?hash=item3ad62722cd:g:SqAAAOSw44BYZI7o&rmvSB=true

He watched Rick and Morty.

I get how annoyed he is about articles using his tweets as like official Lucasfilm statements and taking them out of context for clickbait, but I liked how he would talk about older books and material he liked. I wish there was a way beyond twitter to talk to him about that stuff or just read what he has to say. I'd say a forum but there's no way a Star Wars forum attracts anything other than every autist from the deepest corners of the internet like flies to shit. Has he posted any articles/blogs on starwars.com lately? I feel like he hasn't done that in a while.

>$14,995.00

>wheres ma boyfren

might splurge and treat myelf to this official script for The Force Awakens, signed by all of the cast. What do u think, /swco/?

Why does he do that, anyway? What's the point of deleting the tweets? It's like he's deleting his work

because of shit like this. Can't same I don't blame him desu

That thing will never not make me laugh

Solution is simple, just make two accounts, one where his words are the words of Lucasfilm, and one with his own opinion. Happens all the time with VIP

Could Anakin make abeloth submit like he did to the son and daughter or would chosen one hax mean nothing to her

his account was never meant to be the words of Lucasfilm though. Just the latter. And that doesn't stop those sites from just linking tweets from his second account and saying "Lucasfilm Story Executive Pablo Hildago tweeted on his personal account..."
His twitter isn't even verified and they still use his tweets for articles.

Abeloth is a canon dom so no

>Post relevant topic starts but thread is too busy with shitposts and memes atleast the dick girl autist isn't here yet
Sasuga anons

George Lucas has great taste in helmets

"pitch"

It's nothing, why are you pretending this attention whoring cunt has any actual knowledge of worth or interest

Tanktroopers have the best helmets
Deathtroopers are the best soldiers
everything else is shit

kek

Does someone have that BARTENDER image?

for all the futa posters in these threads do you have any albums uploaded for pics

Are there scans of the other Art Of books?

>Not understanding the value of all armor designs of the republic and empire and appreciating their practicalities and /fa/shion while understanding that only the FO's flame troopers and pilots are good and the rest of the designs are terrible and neither practical nor serve a common military doctrine

What's the point of making Tag and Bink canon?

Literally nothing the First Order has looks good.

For potentially fun stories and to honor the past?

What was meant by this?

Wait what the fuck, FO pilot's look GOAT

I'll admit the pilots are subjective but if you think the flametroopers aren't /fa/ as fuck then you're just being contrarian

>Paul Inglis, art director on Skyfall, Game of Thrones, Prometheus, Mission: Impossible – Rogue Nation, Children of Men, and of course, Blade Runner 2049, is headed to a galaxy far, far away for Star Wars: Episode 9. Omega Underground confirms Inglis’ involvement with the film. Star Wars: The Force Awakens director J.J. Abrams will return to helm the latest chapter in the on-going Skywalker saga, which is expected to start filming in June 2018.

>Art directors oversee the entire art department on a film, and help realize the production designer’s overall vision. They also oversee the construction of sets. Whatever you think of Blade Runner 2049 (it’s great, btw), one thing everyone can agree on is that the film looks amazing. A big part of that is due to Roger Deakins’ fantastic cinematography, but aiding that was the overall look and design of the film itself, which Inglis played a major part in. Having him on board for Star Wars: Episode 9 is an indication that no matter how the next Star Wars chapter turns out, it’s going to look great.

>rey is luke sky walkers other sister darth vader made

Sequel Trilogy isn't canon

>mfw I bought a kinect just to play this.

Should I read any of the old republic era comics/books before playing KotOR? I'm not really that familiar with the old EU and I never actuallyed played these games. I figure now's a good time to play them finally.

Personally I love it but I think it's objectively just good, little too bulky for a pilot in others opinions, the top part looks weird for some. I like bulky armor but some don't.

The comic is set 8 years before the game, but it really doesn't matter if you read it first.

Not needed

Son?

cause she's an editor at the publishing company u dumb fuck

for shanganagins in solo

its in-between 4 and 5 I know u hate the ST anons but do better

>Talking shit about Shoretroopers

The futAhsoka meme may be stupid and annoying, but I would still love her, even with a fat prostate-smashing cock.

Dude choke on your own vomit and die

To get all the lore references you NEED to read tales of the jedi

that's a really bad shop

hot moar posts like this

you're a bad shop

Do it again and try harder this time!

So I got a Solo trailer going for me, which is nice

Hey everybody, Kanan's gonna get laid!

Ep IX's true enemy
Has yet
To reveal himself

Where are they coming from?
Where are they going?

Based true enemy poster

At least episode 9 will look great

The real enemy is Boss Nass.

NO
The TRUE enemy is BIG BOSS

It's not even a long thread man.

you're 45 minutes late

What are your favourite memories from posting here?
Mine is shieldgate

YOU'RE A THIRD RATE JEDI WITH A FOURTH RATE LIGHTSABER

I'm not even the guy that asked for this but god damn this is good, nice job drawfaggot

Grinky/Aresko posting

of course, I doubt most people here were around for that since no doubt the shitposters and degenerates have driven away a lot of the old guard

>left their post
>guards
Nah, bro.

>as if some galactic balance had suddenly, drastically, been tipped
All I can think of is
> As if a switch had been turned, as if an eye had been blinked, as if some phantom force in the universe had made a move eons beyond our comprehension, suddenly, there was no trail! There was no giant, no monster, no thing called "Douglas" to be followed. There was nothing in the tunnel but the puzzled men of courage, who suddenly found themselves alone with shadows and darkness! With the telegram, one cloud lifts, and another descends. Astronaut Frank Douglas, rescued, alive, well, and of normal size, some eight thousand miles away in a lifeboat, with no memory of where he has been, or how he was separated from his capsule! Then who, or what, has landed here? Is it here yet? Or has the cosmic switch been pulled? Case in point: The line between science fiction and science fact is microscopically thin! You have witnessed the line being shaved even thinner! But is the menace with us? Or is the monster gone?

abcnews.go.com/GMA/Culture/exclusive-star-wars-clip-hints-major-turning-point/story?id=53026561

>98648484
>98648508
>98648529
Stop posting twitter screencaps to get replies.

Don't care what others say, keep Caddyshack posting user. It's one of the few memes I enjoy.

>not wanting news when it happens
retard user

>news
None of those are news. They are just screencaps without context about topics already talked about to death in the general.

If you want to present a new take on the news, be my guest. That's not what any of them is doing.

>This is as small as she could get them after a full morning of strict binding.

last one was fucking tweeted today dumb fuck we barley discussed it

I want left Pryce to hate fuck me till I die.

I was the Kyle Ron sevens get. Got banned afterwards but it was worth it for /swco/ history desu

Gotdamb what a post

I'm trying to find a thread i saw a while ago. I can't remember if it was here or on Sup Forums but it was about all the dumbest shit to come out of the EU.
Doles anyone have any idea what i'm talking about?