Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bPXaKQr_VW0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't think you know what the word trinity means

>Trinity
>There are four movies

That's not a trinity

count the number of entities, retard

whats the difference between heart and soul?

Unless you're trying to imply that Logan, TWS, and SM2 are all aspects of The Dark Knight, then you're still the idiot.

Okay, still isn't a trinity you absolute dumbass

spider-man 2 is good but homecoming is better

Heart is love for others, Soul is love for ones self.

Homecoming was so bad it actually made me like SM3.

>made me like SM3
You're just wrong

You should have said the mount Rushmore of capshit.

No, it did. I watched SM3 right after and enjoyed it much more.

yeah and that makes your opinion wrong

How did you even like Homecoming? Vulture was one of the most boring villains in the MCU. He was only interesting when he WASN'T dressed up as the Vulture (based micheal keaton being the only saving grace of that pile of shit)

The Tony Stark scenes were snobby and annoying, as they have been for 10 years now. All of Peter's friends were uninteresting and lacked any self defining traits that didn't boil down to "OMG WHERE'S PETER????"

And the visuals, dear god. Barring the cool eye trick, this spiderman suit is easily the worst. Can I even call it a suit considering it's just CGI 90% of the time? The use of green screen was absolutely disgusting.

I honestly do not get how anyone enjoyed Homecoming outside of a few select scenes. It was a disgusting hairball hacked up by Disney in order to stamp their cock on the Spiderman rights as soon as they can.

Fuck off, Sup Forums

NOOOOOOOOOO STOP CRITICIZING MY CAPESHIT

>DC
>not the Burton Batman
Fucking plebeian

>buredditon
fuck off

Go shit up your already awful board, you walking cancerous lump.
Or better yet get cancer yourself.

So which capeshit did OP's image leave out that you really liked?

I preferred the first 2 Raimi movies to Homecoming but it was leagues above Spider Man 3, although certain scenes from Spider Man 3 work in a so bad it's good way which does make it entertaining

>spider-man 2
Overrated shit, aged like milk

I liked you killing yourself and your family celebrating the lifting of a burden that is your worthless life. Now fuck off.

youtube.com/watch?v=bPXaKQr_VW0

What? This scene alone is more excited than the entire 2 hours of shartcumming.

Thanks for proving my point

Genuinely seek help. You have mental issues you fucking psychotic autist.

Donner Superman or Incredibles or should be center

What? That scene I posted is an actual exciting fight scene, which Homecoming did not contain.

Go rot under ground instead. You will not be missed and this board would be less shit without trash like you.

>actual exciting fight scene,
Get some taste

Please, enlighten me on what you consider an exciting capeshit fight scene so we can all mock you.

Don't you dare reply to this post without a youtube link you shitposter.

>implying anyone gives a shit about your opinions

>Triniteh????

You too, fatass.

That portmanteau doesn't work nearly as well as you might have thought it did in your head.

>being this butthurt
Top kek

Civil War Airport fight scene and the final fight between Iron Man, Captain America and Winter Soldier

>Civil War Airport fight scene
How was this exciting? It was cool seeing everyone use their powers against each other but nothing was at stake. They were basically just palling around in the end.

>Iron Man, Captain America and Winter Soldier
The only fight I'd say was exciting was the final fight between Cap and Tony at the end of Civil War because, unlike above, there actually was something at stake and emotions at play.

>Is capeshit on the downswing?
Possibly. Though we're nowhere near potential saturation. Take cowboy shit in the 1950's. It was everywhere. Every third show on TV was a Western and at least a quarter of all the films being made were westerns. Capeshit is the closest we've come to that since, but it still has a ways to go to reach that level. Still, I'm ready for it to be over. Once the nerdy shit i grew up with is no longer popular it can go back to being ignored by the social engineers out to use it for whatever propaganda value they can get out of it.

>How was this exciting?

Hawkeye firing Antman on his arrow, Antman fucking up the Iron man's suit from the inside, Spiderman webbing up Giant man's feet so Iron man and War Machine could double uppercut him and much more creative uses of power than the entire Sam Raimi trilogy. Along with other great moments like Black Widow screwing over Black Panther to help Cap and War Machine getting injured.

>but nothing was at stake.
Except team Cap getting imprisoned with ended up happening for most of them. Better than saving damsel MJ/Aunt may for the millionth time.

*yawn*

You can't honestly think capeshit is on the downswing right now and not have lived through the 90s-mid 00s when the only consistent seller was Batman and Spider-Man and even those two had serious downturns

God ins't a fourth entity, all three entities are God

that's not an opinion is a personal taste

3 separate but related entities that make up one, not 4 different things

>Winter Soldier is the best MCU movie
WHen will this meme end? Iron Man 1 is FAR BETTER

Faggots only try to promote winter soldier because they want to have a film to counter the dark knight, "oh wow we do serious movies too see???"

Fucking insecurity, Marvel don't and will never waste their resources doing superhero movies like Nolan Batman because they know the real money is on family films.

WB only made TDK trilogy because they had no experience with kids movies like Disney.

>4 movies
>trinity

fixed

that's...shockingly accurate