America was literally founded by refugees fleeing from religious persecution

America was literally founded by refugees fleeing from religious persecution.

Why are Americans against refugees now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K63PN2bxAXE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because their retards

shut the fuck up, fucking muslims

>their
Your not so smart either friendo.

>people looking to found civilization from fucking nothing
>refugees

America was founded by rebels who didn't like the British king

not a argument

America became prosperous while condoning slavery. Why don't we have slaves anymore?

>Why don't we have slaves anymore?

You do, it's called the "working class".

That's not really how it went m80

Those refugees killed off the people already living there. We learned from their mistakes.

How well did that work out for the people who were already living in the Americas?

Its a classic case if "oh, I am good, fuck the rest now" by losers who have nothing else to be proud about.

Valuing things you dont work for and birthright over skill are the classic signs of an aging civilization.

The new true capitalist epicenters of the world are probably going to be Shenzen or something.

Wait.
We should stop fighting brother. There's more obese problems.
>>people looking to found civilization from fucking nothing
They failed if it wasn't for the so-called 'savages' to provide them food!
Source: 1491 by Charles mann

>We learned from their mistakes.

But you haven't paid for your crimes yet.

And how did those "religious refugees" end up treating the native population?

>fleeing from religious persecution.
Because they didnt believe in tolerance and pluralism
They wanted a state for anglo calvinists

Because they made this place soooo comfy and they know what happens to the locals when the new guys invade. They wrote the book. Why not resist? There is nothing that says you need to to lay down and get wiped from the face of the earth. That is for cucks.

Remind me how that went for the natives, again?

am not fighting my english is'nt so very good am new here thnks ur my brother too

>But you haven't paid for your crimes yet.
Because the natives couldnt do shit about it

>They failed if it wasn't for the so-called 'savages' to provide them food!
Well that sentence turned out bad. I meant to say that the refugees couldn't even survive on their own.

Are German posters trying to take the shitposting crown from the Canadians?

Because "fuck off we're full"

>And how did those "religious refugees" end up treating the native population?

Like Christians.

d
delet this

>am not fighting my english is'nt so very good am new here thnks ur my brother too
YES muslims should stand together many thanks

>America was literally founded by refugees fleeing from religious persecution.
>Why are Americans against refugees now?

When you were a little boy did you jerk yourself off? Do you still jerk off little boy dick?

Because we won independence and wrote up a constitution and various laws to regulate immigration.

right by conquest

yes haha thanks u to you too

Catholics don't masturbate.

>fleeing

We didn't flee shit, we were still under the authority of the crown and were attempting to establish a new colony within the domain of an existing one.

If you are trying to connect the two, then that is a valid reason for us to oppose it. If another group is attempting to establish a colony of another nation within our borders, that is not something you would expect to be allowed by a sovereign state.

Further, the analogy fails to recognize the distinction that the areas of the US we settled were often (but not exclusively) unsettled regions or ones we came to an agreement to buy/lease from those who had staked claims

If the people seeking refuge in our lands wish to settle areas we have not yet done, that would be a different matter

>various laws to regulate immigration.

Well how did THAT work out for you.

youtube.com/watch?v=K63PN2bxAXE
/thread

They need to be strengthened or we will end up like the natives

We were settlers, not refugees.
We did not join the Indian tribes.
We created settlements.

how did the whitey zerg swarm work out for the red man? #StopRedGenocide

>America was literally founded by refugees fleeing from religious persecution
no, some colonies were founded by them. other colonies were founded by others. then they teamed up like Voltron to found America.

ps crown colonies were the worst

Would you favor a Canada-style immigration system?

Its simple. The White men, in the world at that time built an immense civilization.

After having established this massive amount of work, letting some backassfucktard country with primitives who can't run their own country come over to the better than Freely. Thats the problem.

Fuck the native Americans figuratively. They lost out because they weren't equiped to survive against the stronger more organized and advanced white man. Not fair, but it was just tough shit.

I want a no immigration system

1492 Columbus lands at Plymouth rock and declares America a Puritan thanksgiving

1776 Americans declare democracy against the king

liberal logic.... changing meanings to suit their view
go literally read the literal definition of literally a slave

And we also established a trading partnership as well as an exchange of culture, science, and knowledge

Tensions grew later on as a result of political conflict amongst the natives which had existed prior to our arrival. Leaders saw the arrival of new people and new technology as an opportunity to gain an edge over rivals and were the driving force of a lot of the conflict

>refugees
*conquerors

sunnis aren't fleeing religious persecution

>America is one giant colony
>natives gave us food
It got so bad, people in Jamestown resorted to cannibalism.

honestly trying to think of a difference
>well they didn't go around killing everyone because of their religion
..... oh wait, yeah the Indians
>they didn't come to this country and make the indigenous people adapt to their customs
.... o wait yeah they did
>they weren't shit skins.
this one checks out

I don't see any Syrian refugees harnessing electricity or building rocket ships or improving our quality of life in any way. If I ever do I'll be sure to reconsider your post.

>You're not a slave unless you get literally whipped in front of your children

You have to be 18 to post here.

Because they've never had to be reasonable before, i mean they could always just flee further.

You are not a slave if you can quit at any time

Without foreign talent recruiting, you'd never have made it to the moon.

You'd win fewer gold medals at the Olympics.

You'd have way fewer nobel prizes.

i thought this pic was great til i sent it to some people: 'i don't get it'

by the time you finish explaining it to them you are guaranteed racist because its ok for native americans to be worried about immigration but when present day native americans are worried about it, its racism

>you're not a slave if you get paid and can leave work whenever you want

It's really not that hard to understand

Because pic related. Nice b8

I'm not here to bait. I'm here to educate.

America was literally worked by slaves owned by people fleeing from religious persecution.

Why are Americans against slaves now?

>Without foreign talent recruiting, you'd never have made it to the moon.
I dont care
>You'd win fewer gold medals at the Olympics.
I dont care
>You'd have way fewer nobel prizes.
Still dont care

i see the result on the german people mean IQ is already taking place...

slave: someone who is legally owned by another person and is forced to work for that person without pay

nothing to do with being whipped, but is funny how your mind went straight in that direction, homo

>can leave work whenever you want

The working class can't. The lack of a widespread safety net means they can't leave their job because they'll risk becoming homeless, and they are literally at the mercy of their employers (i.e. slave owners).

It's "freedom" in name only.

>America was literally founded by refugees fleeing from religious persecution.
yes
Because we murder every single Indian we could find. Take their lands, some times take their womans (too many male settlers).
I am not sure about Murica, but natives in Brazil are less than 2% of the population.

Think about it next time you use this phrase.

nice trips

because now theres a country here and I like whites more than I liked the savage indians that got "genocided" when we moved here.

fuck off with this bullshit argument, you lose from every angle.

>nice trips

Thank you, I always dress for the occasion.

Nice digits yourself.

You have to work to support yourself
What a crazy concept

americans were christian who wanted freedom

not islamers who wanted caliphate

It's a wet dream of neoliberalism that the lack of a widespread safety net means your workers are literally stuck with you forever.

Congrats on supporting a neoliberal agenda.

>americans were christian who wanted freedom

Do freedom-loving Christians always resort to mass-murder and genocide?

Huh.

>can quit at any time

lol, your privilege is showing

Slaves can quit at any time too, it's just a threat to their well being

the lack of a widespread safety net... what a fkn moron

more like the lack of jobs vs the high number of people applying to them, which you seem to want to worsen by bringing in more people...

They can work somewhere else
They can start a business

Liberals are too retarded to argue with.

The original Americans were not fucking refugees. Refugees seek assistance and shelter and protection from another host nation.
The original Anericans were fucking SETTLERS. They chose to build a better fucking country somewhere else.
When the original, largely hunter-fucking-gatherer SETTLERS got in their faces they became conquerors.

I wish "progressives" knew what a cancer they are.

>your

When his existence is threaten? Yep.
Literally all cultures do this.

Well, retard, how did that work out for the natives? Why should we allow that to happen to us?

They were whites,
so your argument is invalid.
/thread

Conquerors=/=immigrants

>lol, your privilege is showing
your reddit is showing
>Slaves can quit at any time too
Not legally

2015 and 2016 refugees are also settlers.
Their run out of wives back in hos home land, and come to west to conquer.

There is no lack of jobs.

America's MASSIVE productivity and economic dominance proves you're a liar.

Please stop lying, it's unbecoming.

No, America was founded by insane leftists who were forcibly removed from Europe by monarchists for being insane leftists.

>But you haven't paid for your crimes yet.
Why should I pay for the actions of people who died centuries ago?

no it was founded by settlers. refugees are different to settlers and if you equate the two as equal then you only prove your opposition right.

So liberals made America great?

Interesting.

America was founded by Whigs, the far left SJWs of the 18th century.

Don't be silly. Our kind conquer the land while they settler. History don't see any difference.

>Implying the Canadians ever took the crown from the Australians

>calvinists
>liberals

Because the Native Americans helped the puritans escape from the British.

Because there has to be a price to pay for wrong actions.

If there isn't, we teach the fathers of this generation that it's okay to commit crimes with impunity because there won't be any consequences.

If we teach the fathers of this generation that their children will have to pay for their crimes, crimes won't be committed.

>shoot people that take your guns
>liberal

i love how you measure the amount of jobs.
not by the number of jobs and the number of people applying, not by the numbers of unemployement, not by job creation / abolition

but by produtivity

kill yourself mongoloid

What crime did they commit?

No shit.
This is why we oppose it, and why the globalist-elite enemies of Western civilization are actively assisting them, and why Westerners don't have time to be PC anymore and will become the new Native Americans with the slightest misstep at this point.
First steps - Brexit and Trump. Check.

We WERE stupid and almost deserve what we got for being so naive.

>there are no jobs
>stop measuring the amount of jobs.

Again, you have to be 18 to post here. See you in four years.

Mass-murder and genocide and theft. Also, slavery.

Dude, did you really learn this in school?
The thanksgiving feats was a commemoration when the first white settlers helped another tribe of natives to slaughter their enemies.
Woman, children and elderly where beat to death few hours later...

Also. Don't be ashamed. They did what they must to secure their existence and prosper.

Because they saw what happened to the native Americans when they were flooded with refugees fleeing from religious persecution.

The western world isn't going to lay down and die just because it's been the bad guy a couple of times. It wants to survive and it's going to do what is in it's best interest, just like everyone else.