Good question, Sup Forums

Good question, Sup Forums...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IPiz7e_2Wsc
youtube.com/watch?v=WdDcxnTkvY4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McCollum_memo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Aristotle was right. Democracy sucks.

Hopefully the same thing we did to your people back in the day you fucking mongoloid.

STRING THEM UP!

I'm unironically fashy

Careful Hans, Mama Merkel might put your ass in a reeducation camp.

Daily reminder that germany is fucked up bc you helped commies instead nazi germany

What would Hillary have done? nothing but fail like Obama.

They shouldn't have declared war on us nigger

So it's okay for black people to vote for those that will benefit them but it's not okay for white people to do the same?

Also, bitch you had a year of political speeches where Trump said how he'd help black people.

This drives me crazy. We all have the same, equal rights right now. What more does she want? This is what happens when the media pushes bullshit BLM narratives. All these young and gullible minds are so lost at this point.

If you are black before you are american you should remove thyself from america

What's she mean "her people" ?

Americans?
He's going to do a lot for Americans.
What? You mean specifically blacks? Are blacks not Americans?

>let's just keep whining and complaining because it'll change something!
>it's just more white, cis male shaming

These fucking people.

Draft them into the army?

He will help Americans prosper and become hard-working, honest and well-adjusted individuals.

Oh, sorry, forgot that niggers don't consider themselves American.

depends on who "her ppl" are.

>greatly limiting immigration that lowers wages
>education vouchers
>reducing crime in high crime areas
>cheaper fuel prices

Are things just off the top of my head that would help poor, working class, and middle class blacks in America. This is assuming that she identifies with with those as "her people."

YOUR people is technically a part of OUR country so stop diving the country you stupid nigress.

>what is diplomacy
Franklin D. Kikevelt would managed to make a war anyways.

Same thing he'll do for white people.

>"Fucking white men, help my people"

he will do the same for black people as for white people since he doesnt treat anyone better/prefers one race. i fucking hate these whiny idiots who are like
>muuuuh whut is drumpf gonna do bout da blackzzzzz????
like nigger seriously dont expect some better treatment only because you are black

In Today's CNN Headlines:

David Duke is labeled a racist pig as he asks Trump "What are you going to do for my people?"

its actually an insightful exchange
youtube.com/watch?v=IPiz7e_2Wsc

genocide

hopefully

>no one tells her 'black lives dont matter'
wasted opportunity

post a link faggot. I am to lazy to search it myself, fuckind drinking christian like isis country. Fucking polaks, so fucking bad that Hitler didnt gas you all, fucking polish shits

Send them back to Africa.

>deadpool at the end

fucking deadpool always puts things into perspective

>Anti-trumps

top kek

>He will do the best for every american, if you don't feel american then why are you living in america ?
Shit is so easy.

I don't give a fuck what he'll do for your people. I don't give a fuck about your people.

I honestly just want every person who has more than 10% black genes, and an IQ lower than 100, to be mandatorily shipped to Africa, while we build camps for them, and a detailed guide of basic survival tips. (How to farm, etc.)
Then after that, we give them not a penny more of aid. No vaccines, nothing. We do, however, sterilize 90% of the men, to keep the population down.
If after all this help, they still can't Make Africa Great Again, then it must be written in the history books that niggers are an inferior race, without any doubt, and that they can't blame da whitey, because we will have offered one last bit of help, before leaving them to their own devices.

If after a few years, the >10% niggers still act like niggers, than we will know the one drop rule is true, and ship them off as well.

She wants all black people to be rich and powerful and she wants whites to be second class peasants. How the fuck have you not seen that?

Literally nothing
Do shit by yourself for yourself and follow your fucking dream
Godamn niggers keep whining that whitey is keeping them down when it is themselves

>nigger
>axin a good question
pick one

Also, the question is fucking retarded. She shouldn't want Trump to do anything for "her people", that would be racist as fuck. Trump should be uplifting the whole country and any non-nigger black people who want to make a life for themselves can. Or they can choose to be retarded gangbangers and ignorant morons.

End welfare so you have no choice but to get a job

literally "ask what your country can do for you"

treat them as adults and invite them to take responsibility for their individual problems

They only did it because we decided to provoke Japan into attacking us instead of wiping out communist China and declaring war on them after Pearl Harbor. This was a decision from the guy who was actually trying to go for unlimited term limits and become just like Hitler.

>invest in bringing up inner city communities
>remove illegals, thus freeing up low skill jobs for blacks

The end

here is a question bitch . Since Obama phones were given out to help niggers find jobs how come more nigs are unemployed now than 8 years ago.

Reduce crime in the inner cities.

They did a great job of ruining the fucking Internet though.

If trump says he's going to make America great again, he wants Americans to be more prosperous.

Why don't black people consider themselves to be Americans?

They just love being victims, and sequestering themselves as a lower tier of people.

>whut you gon do fo us
youtube.com/watch?v=WdDcxnTkvY4

A nation that prides itself on being a single people despite origins...

"WHAT ABOUT MEEEEEE"

Fuck I wish the Nazi's were still in power. Hitler really was right.

UNCOMMON

"The question is not what will your nation do for you, but rather, what will you do for your nation"
t. Some liberal who slammed bitches

Anyway, that negroid is a walking example of the problem with blacks
>Gimme gimme gimme

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McCollum_memo

She had 17 months to educate herself. She doesn't truly want anything but money. Talk about law enforcement, enacting policies that will bring stability to inner city neighborhoods, and she'll start shrieking about racism. Talk about investing in infrastructure renewal and she'll say she doesn't do labor.

Lower taxes for the poor and will no longer force people, under penalty of fines, to pay for insurance if they don't need it, more jobs for blue collar workers, and reformation of the education system focusing on school choice and new charter schools, including trade schools.

So a fucking lot for inner-city blacks and all Americans.

Me too user

ty man dats bretty rare

also
>tfw no angry black qt gf

>my people

see this is why multiculti is bad. people are tribal by nature and lumping us all together only brings division and unrest. sad!

>My people

We should have picked our own damned cotton.

>my people

If a white person said this it would be considered extremely racist

>My people
Cringe

starting to believe you - but thankfully we live in a democratic republic. except you swedebro. rip

>my people

But miss you are my people. We are all patriots now under our God emperor.

lol... I love racist shit... its fucking hilarious... not racist but love racist jokes... fuck you pc assholes...

He was totley right xD

The Irish would have done it.

>my people

Perhaps help you realize how division is your biggest enemy little nigress

"your people" have thousands of scholarships to get your underachieving asses into prestigious universities, "your people" make up 40% of all welfare recipients, "your people" make up 25% of all foodstamp recipients, it's already illegal for schools, hospitals, churches, public areas, and businesses to refuse service to "your people", the government started the DARE Program for "your people," the government holds gun exchange programs every fucking year so "your people" stop killing each other in gang wars, we even started fucking Kwanza so "your people" could celebrate your heritage, and even after all this affirmative action "your people" still cant get your shit together. What more do you fucking want?

keep waiting for yo reparations, we'll work something out

considering almost no blacks voted for him ... jackshit

Force them to work like normal people

>what can he do for my people

He's going to ensure there are jobs for Americans by giving the finger to globalists who would otherwise let them slip into poorer countries. He's going to start the government working for the citizens not the other way around.

Pro tip: your people are the American peoples. You are an American first. Stop with this nation diving.

Well, if her people aren't Americans then he's going to do nothing for them.

:^)

>Democracy was a mistake

He's gonna make America great again. Maybe if she considered Americans her people we'd all be in a better place.

"what people? black people? you're a racist, your people should the american people not just a part of it."

>So it's okay for black people to vote for those that will benefit them but it's not okay for white people to do the same?
Funny how that works out, huh?

>be nignog
>muh gibs
>even needs white people to gib what Donald Trump said about black

Ultimate red pill:
>The Jews were asked to leave Egypt for this type of shit

this man looks like a pathetic weakling

This, they complain about inclusiveness but they exclude themselves when they begin to pick some irrelevant identity for themselves instead of fully adapting to their nation, and then complaining they feel left out. It's madness.

>You first.

>those girly hands
might be trans

What did Obama do for black people?
What would Hillary do?

Now you're pretending to sound reasonable and say that blacks are Americans let alone human. Nice one Sup Forumsack

1. Jobs

2. Safer neighborhoods

3. Child care

4. Infrastructure

"Ask not what your country will do for you but what you will do for your country."

youre a white male

Me too goy

Your people? I thought we were all the same people? Trump wants to make America great again for all of its citizens, not just one group or another. The things he intends to do will help everyone. Obamacare is absolutely a disaster. The only good thing about it is something he intends to keep. And China IS ripping us off in trade and that's a huge part of why the job market is so shit here and why even if you do manage to get work, you're barely scraping buy; we're competing with Chinese economy and they're kicking our ass. It's killing us. Trump has plans to fix this, to make the situation here at home better for ALL of us.

Asking for actions to be taken to promote one specific group of people is the very definition of racism and I seriously hope you don't support that.

is she a mulatto? i can't tell desu

They'll say that Obama did good things though.

People are getting distracted by accomplishments that either don't matter or actually hinder us. Leaders have not been improving the situation at home for us. Our economy has not been getting stronger they just print a bunch of money and inject it into the system every once in a while. The true foundations of our economy are thin and it makes everything in our country weaker. Meanwhile the leaders have been focusing on "improving" the situation abroad by fighting so-called enemies, which evidence seem to indicate we created in the first place. They call these victories and rally support for their "noble" cause. And it's all bullshit, just to distract you from the fact that the Jewish owned central bank is completely fucking us in every single way.

But everyone's missing how much worse and worse it's getting back home. You can't just fake a strong economy by printing money. This is why we need to get Ron Paul made Sec of Treasury and end the Fed. It's a terrible system that's completely destroyed us.

What will your people do for themselves?
>ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country
>t.Literally.Hitler

Fucking this. I'm fucking tired of niggers screaming about what should be done for them. For fucks sake.

she's hot

despite that huge speech impediment

Get yawl a job.

We're looking for one too.

Free up the economy so you can do business, but if you're looking for gibs I got sad news for you friendo